• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1 x 1 halo based

Rhino Schneider

I'll make you an offer you can refuse.
So with the fall of reach animated series being released not too long ago along with halo five I had an idea of a 1 x 1 based around two spartan's. So the roleplay will start with them being abducted from whichever planet they lived on and put into the Spartan II project. So that's when our two lucky characters meet and after a while of them going through training together for years (which will be time-skip after a few days of us roleplaying the training) they happen to gain feelings for each other. So yeah I think you can guess where this is going for the first however long its going to be about the training, then more about the two getting to know each other. This is a basic draft most the ideas are in my head but its going to widely be about theses two spartan's. Before you ask I will be slightly breaking canon since well we are a extra two spartan's.

This can work with as a FxF(I would prefer this being a lesbian myself however i'm not fussy) or MxF (as long as i'm the female oh and sorry for no MxM I can't play males well)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back