• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Vixenorra

Oh boy- it's been a while since I've made an ad and first time here in RP nation- hahaha

Here I go!

Hi my name is Danaeka however you can call me Fox if you find it easier to write, I'm 21 years old, an artist and working to be an animator. I, right now, am on a rare ocasión where I want to roleplay cc x cc 🤣

☘️ LeviHan from AOT
☘️ EreMika from AOT too
☘️ EruHanLevi (Erwin x Hange x Levi) from... Aot as well...
☘️ EreMikaAru (Eren x Mikasa x Armin) from AOT... Too -

I'd love to play Hange and Mikasa, and I'll place anyone else you want in case you want to double cc parings. I'm a multi shipper. Don't be afraid

I also would love some oc x cc. I would like to play against REINER and I can play anyone back.

I am also craving some other fandoms- or well, one other, which is Death Note~

I would like to play against Light, I can play anyone else for you~

DOUBLING IS ENCOURAGED.

If you have some couples I'll be happy to double!
I also roleplay on discord~
I love having the couple's settle down! It's one of the best feelings when they manage to form a family through the rp.

So! I like to rp in a 'semi literate' fashion, usually three phone paragraphs or more or a bit less -

Rules:
☘️ send me a picture of your pets. That's the fee you must pay to message me ||it's a joke||
☘️I'll poke you or you can poke me if needed. I am pretty scattered brained plus have autism, recently re-diagnosed, as well so I do need pokes.
☘️I am over 18, 21 actually, and by extension , all minor characters are going to be appropriately aged up.

I am also not replacing anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back