• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission [1/4 available] Fantasy Sketches, Grumkins and Snarks! [Commish info-first post!]

Wow, The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard DWiz! I didn't know you were in on this. I always knew you had good taste! =)
PeriCult is best

Beautiful work, by the way. c:
Humbledddd 😭

What resolution do you use, in the range of 2k, 4k, 8k?

And depending entirely on the resolution, do you go full highlight small things? I mean, very detailed highlight and whatnot.

I always keep it at 72 pixels/inch.

My whole style evolves around a painterly look so I don’t like going too much into detail. When it comes to highlights, I only add white spots to eyes, and that’s about it. I feel like too much details distracts from the big picture.

Sketching therapy

Sometimes I honestly feel guilty for drawing when I have commissions due, but I try not to beat myself over it. I wanted to relax with a sketch of one of my fav Netflix characters. Anyone else knows who she is?

carla.png

Last edited:
absolutely love your art + style! i'd have to go with the girl on the cover of elite. it's sitting on my list and i can't wait to watch it but i gotta finish money heist first 👀

absolutely love your art + style! i'd have to go with the girl on the cover of elite. it's sitting on my list and i can't wait to watch it but i gotta finish money heist first 👀
Both are awesome shows. I binged Elite in two days, honestly it's everything Riverdale and 13 Reasons Why TRIED to be and failed miserably.

Never feel guilty for doing things you love! Everyone needs a break sometimes and muse can be extremely fickle about what it wants to work with ❣

Agreed!
Peri needs to go with the flow and just
work on what inspires and makes her happy 😊

Adding another voice to the chorus!!!
Regale us with your gorgeous relaxation sketches! No guilt over needing a break, you're a wonderful artist, not a machine <3
Def gotta do what makes you happy and give yourself the breaks your muse and heart needs 💞

I agree with the others here; you have to take time for your own fun or it'll all turn into work, and that's no fun at all! Art is a thing that shouldn't be rushed or forced.

I am replying to this so I don't get "unsubscribed" from the thread again... ugh I hate this... Kaerri Kaerri is there something I need to do so I don't become unwatched from the thread?

I am replying to this so I don't get "unsubscribed" from the thread again... ugh I hate this... Kaerri Kaerri is there something I need to do so I don't become unwatched from the thread?
I'm afraid it's just the alerts being borked :/ For me it's most likely to happen when I go to a thread and don't notice it has a new page (the site then thinks I don't want more alerts because I didn't read the newest posts) but sometimes it just seems to randomly stop watching.

Commission BTS! Usually I don't post sketches and stuff like this but this is one of the most unique requests I've worked on in a while and I'm excited to start working on it. I love both fandoms mingled together here so that's a huge plus! I sense it will be nightmare fuel and eat up my sanity once I start painting but FUN NONETHELESS

Untitled.png

I won't mention the person who commissioned this because I don't know if they would want their rp partner(s) to see this yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back