• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 💜1x1 RP Search! Craving: AHS, Marvel, Harry Potter---IPC.

Hi and welcome to RPN! I hope youve enjoyed your time so far. I was thinking of dling perhaps a Marvel RP or even DC- Have you played the telltale TWD Game?

Hi and welcome to RPN! I hope youve enjoyed your time so far. I was thinking of dling perhaps a Marvel RP or even DC- Have you played the telltale TWD Game?

Hello there ^_^
Thank you. I have enjoyed my time here x3

I haven't played TWD Game but I've watched a couple of people on youtube play it.

hey there!
i’d love to plot something out within the harry potter fandom! if you’re still looking for partners (now or in the future) feel free to let me know. :>

hey there!
i’d love to plot something out within the harry potter fandom! if you’re still looking for partners (now or in the future) feel free to let me know. :>

Hello there ^_^

I would love to plot a Harry Potter RP with you x3
Are you cool with Cannon X OC pairings and doubling?

Hi there! (I'm a July baby as well 🌞)
By chance, are you still looking for partners for HP, Game of Thrones, or Marvel? :-) I am very much open for CanonXOC and doubling. Feel free to message me!

Interested in the Harry Potter, Marvel and Riverdale. (I can do Jughead).
What pairings were you interested in doing with these fandoms?

Interested in the Harry Potter, Marvel and Riverdale. (I can do Jughead).
What pairings were you interested in doing with these fandoms?

For my pairings I'm interested in Cannon x OC, along with M x F or M// or F//
For Harry Potter it depends on the ear. If we go with Marauders Era I would like Remus or Sirius. For Golden Trio era I would like Ron or Neville.
Marvel wise I am looking for Tony or Captain Marvel
Riverdale I am looking for Jughead or Toni Topaz.

And then I'm willing to play any cannon in return ^_^

I would be down for a Game of Thrones RP or a Tolkien (Hobbit/LoTR) RP if you still have room for more RPs!

Id love to roleplay Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Vampire Dairies, and/or Twilight with you.

Hello there ^_^
I don't know if your still looking to roleplay, but I would be happy to play any (if not all) of these fandoms with you.
Just shoot me a PM and we can go over details

I would be down for a Game of Thrones RP or a Tolkien (Hobbit/LoTR) RP if you still have room for more RPs!

Hello there ^_^
I always have room for more RPs
I would be happy to do either one of those fandoms, so shoot be a PM and we can go over details.

Hello! Still looking for partners? I'd love to play a Game of Thrones RP: I'm confident I can do a good Jon Snow.

Hello there ^_^
I'm always still looking. And I would love to do a Game of Thrones RP with you.
Just shoot me a PM and we can start going over details.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back