• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐Ÿ’œ1x1 RP Search! Craving: AHS, Marvel, Harry Potter---IPC.

Hello! I noticed a few Fandoms that we have in common, I wouldnโ€™t mind toleplaying with you. Fandoms we have in common are, Twilight, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, Once Upon A Time, Harry Potter, Riverdale.

Hello! I noticed a few Fandoms that we have in common, I wouldnโ€™t mind toleplaying with you. Fandoms we have in common are, Twilight, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, Once Upon A Time, Harry Potter, Riverdale.

Hello there ^_^
I would love to RP any of those fandoms with you x3 I don't know how many RPs you are wanting to start up but if you shoot me a PM we could definitely start plotting things out if you want.

Hi there! I was just wondering (if this is still open) if you be interested in doubling for Teen wolf with an Oc of mine?

Please read everything before sending RP requests
I am a total newb when it comes to this website, so please be patient with me^_^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello everyone ^_^ my name is Cori. You can call be Insanity or Cori. I am a female and I go by MST (Mountain Standard Time). I am 29 years old (turning 30 in July). I work full-time as a CSR (Customer Service Representative) taking calls for Bed Bath and Beyond. I'm going to be starting my last week of training Monday, October 29th and then I should be starting my new schedule Saturday, November 3rd. As of right now I don't know for sure, but I will try and keep everyone as up to date as I can.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Here are a couple of things you should know about me:
Roleplay Limits
๐Ÿ’™I will NOT play out any sex scenes. Once the clothes start to come off, I prefer to fade to black. I'm not willing to bend on this at all.
๐Ÿ’™Other things that I will NOT play out are rape scenes, incest, or pregnancies/little kids growing up.
๐Ÿ’™I am okay with swearing and violence as long as its kept to a minimum
๐Ÿ’™Drama + Romance are a must. I prefer a good mixture of both. If there is too much of one aspect over another, then I'll get bored.

Roleplay Spots
In order of preference, here are the following platforms that I would prefer to stick with
๐Ÿ’™Threads
๐Ÿ’™PMs (once I can figure out the PM system for this site
๐Ÿ’™Discord
๐Ÿ’™Skype
๐Ÿ’™Google Docs
I will not roleplay over e-mails

Character Limits
๐Ÿ’™I can play both guys and girls.
๐Ÿ’™I am willing to double, triple, whatever. The more characters, the merrier
๐Ÿ’™I prefer Cannon/OC pairings. If there is a Cannon/Cannon pairing you want, you'll have to convince me
๐Ÿ’™Pairings wise, I can play M x F, M//, and F//. I haven't had a whole lot of experience with F// but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Post Length
๐Ÿ’™I can write anywhere between 2 - 6 paragraphs. I tend to shoot for 5 or 6 paragraphs for the intro and then 3 - 5 for the rest of the posts. You don't have to mirror my post length exactly. So long as I have something to work with thats fine with me. I do, however, have to put out there NO one liners.

Other Info
๐Ÿ’™All I ask is that you try to post once or twice a week and I will do the same for you. Depending on whats going on I may get up to 2 to 3 posts a week, but I do have a full time job. Therefore, I will post when I can
๐Ÿ’™If there is going to be in a delay with your posts, please try to let me know.
๐Ÿ’™I am very ditch friendly as well. It happens. If you are getting bored with an RP, please tell me and we could try and brainstorm something to keep it going. Otherwise, I tend to move on if someone hasn't posted within at least 1 year.
๐Ÿ’™As I have stated before, I am a HUGE newb when it come to this website.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now I will leave a breakdown of the current fandoms I am craving at the moment. If there is a fandom that you are craving and you don't spot it on the list, feel free to ask about it and I will tell you whether or not I'm interested ^_^

American Horror Story
๐Ÿ’šI can play: Charles Montgomery, Dandy Mott, James Patrick March, Anyone else
๐Ÿ’šLooking for: Chad, Tate, Misty Day, Elizabeth "The Countess" Johnson, Donovan, Anyone else

Being Human
๐Ÿ’šI can play: John Mitchell, Hal, Alex, Anyone else
๐Ÿ’šLooking for: George, Annie, Tom, Anyone else

DC Universe
๐Ÿ’šI can play: Batman, Aquaman, Cyborg, Joker, Captain Boomerang, Anyone else
๐Ÿ’šLooking for: Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Harley Quinn. Anyone else

Game of Thrones
๐Ÿ’šI can play: Jaime Lannister, Tyrion Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, Anyone else
๐Ÿ’šLooking for: Jon Snow, Yara Greyjoy, Theon Greyjoy, Sansa Stark, Podrick, Anyone else

Harry Potter
๐Ÿ’šI can play: Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, Hermione Granger, Fred or George Weasley, Severus Snape, Anyone else
๐Ÿ’šLooking for: Ron Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, Sirius Black, Anyone else

Hobbit/Lord of the Rings
๐Ÿ’šI can play: Kili, Thranduil, Legolas, Aragorn, Eowyn, Anyone else
๐Ÿ’šLooking for: Bilbo, Thorin, Boromir, Pippin, Elrond, Eomer, Anyone else

Marvel
๐Ÿ’šI can play: Loki, Thor, PIetro Maximoff, Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Anyone else
๐Ÿ’šLooking for: Tony Stark, Wanda Maximoff, Black Panther, Antman, Anyone else

Once Upon A Time
๐Ÿ’šI can play: Rumple, Hook, Regina, Robin Hood, Hades, Jekyll, Anyone else
๐Ÿ’šLooking for: Grumpy, Jiminy Cricket, Will Scarlett, Merida, Ruby, Prince Charming, Hyde, Anyone else

Peaky Blinders
๐Ÿ’šI can play: Thomas Shelby, Arthur Shelby, Anyone else
๐Ÿ’šLooking for: John Shelby, Michael Gray, Anyone else

Riverdale
๐Ÿ’šI can play: Archie, Betty, Cheryl, Anyone else
๐Ÿ’šLooking for: Jughead, Toni, Veronica, Anyone else

Scott Pilgrim
๐Ÿ’šI can play: Ramona Flowers, Kimberly, Steven, Young Neil, Anyone else
๐Ÿ’šLooking for: Scott Pilgrim, Wallace, Roxy, Knives Chau, Anyone else

Star Trek
๐Ÿ’šI can play: Kirk, Bones, Khan, Anyone else
๐Ÿ’šLooking for: Scotty, Spock, Chekov, Anyone else

Stranger Things
๐Ÿ’šI can play: Johnathan Byers, Billy, Anyone else
๐Ÿ’šLooking for: Steve Harrington, Kali "Eight", Barbara, Anyone else

Supernatural
๐Ÿ’šI can play: Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester, Castiel, Anyone else
๐Ÿ’šLooking for: Crowley, Gabriel, Anyone else

Teen Wolf
๐Ÿ’šI can play: Scott McCall, Allison, Liam, Anyone else
๐Ÿ’šLooking for: Stiles Stilinski, Lydia, Malia, Anyone else

The Walking Dead
๐Ÿ’šI can play: Glenn, Daryl Dixon, Jesus Anyone else
๐Ÿ’šLooking for: Rick Grimes, Michonne, Abraham, Anyone else

Twilight
๐Ÿ’šI can play: Sam, Paul, Jared, Jasper, Carlisle Rosalie, Anyone else
๐Ÿ’šLooking for: Jacob Black, Emmett, Alice, Seth, Anyone else

Vampire Diaries
๐Ÿ’šI can play: Damon, Elena, Tyler, Kai, Anyone else
๐Ÿ’šLooking for: Stefan, Caroline, Klaus, Enzo, Anyone else

X-Men
๐Ÿ’šI can play: Young Charles, Iceman, Logan, Scott Summers, Anyone else
๐Ÿ’šLooking for: Young Erik, Pyro, Quicksilver, Nightcrawler, Anyone else

Hi! The fandoms we share are Marvel and Vampire Diaries! I can play Stark and Klaus if youโ€™re still looking to play against them? In return Iโ€˜m looking for a Frank Castle or Kai Parker for my OC!

Hello! I donโ€™t know if youโ€™re still looking, but I would be so interested in a Marvel, X-men or Harry Potter! I can play pretty much any female canon for you. Also, I know it isnโ€™t listed, but would you perhaps be interested in a Kingsman RP? Itโ€™s totally fine if not. <3

So this is an awesome post! I don't know if you're still looking for partners or not, but I'm down to do a Marvel rp or even a Hobbit/LoTR rp. From Marvel I can rp Tony, Bucky, T'chala (Black Panther), and Spiderman. From the Hobbit/LoTR I can rp Bilbo, Frodo, Aragorm, and Gandalf (though he's usually a side character). Also, I'm looking for a Star Wars rp, though I haven't found too many people who are interested. Would you be one of them? If not, it's 100% okay. Haha!!

Hi there! I was just wondering (if this is still open) if you be interested in doubling for Teen wolf with an Oc of mine?

Hello there ^_^ I would love to do a Teen Wolf RP with you and I'm definitely cool with doubling <3
If you are still interested shoot me a PM and we can go over details and such.

Hi! The fandoms we share are Marvel and Vampire Diaries! I can play Stark and Klaus if youโ€™re still looking to play against them? In return Iโ€˜m looking for a Frank Castle or Kai Parker for my OC!

Hello there ^_^
I would love to do a Marvel and Vampire Dairies RP with you <3
Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to play Frank Castle because I haven't watched Punisher on Netflix or anything, so my knowledge on him is next to none DX I can however play Kai Parker for you x3

If you are still interested, shoot me a PM and we can go over details and such for both fandoms.

Hello! I donโ€™t know if youโ€™re still looking, but I would be so interested in a Marvel, X-men or Harry Potter! I can play pretty much any female canon for you. Also, I know it isnโ€™t listed, but would you perhaps be interested in a Kingsman RP? Itโ€™s totally fine if not. <3

Hello there ^_^

I am definitely still looking <3
I would love to do any of those fandoms. Unfortunately, I don't have any knowledge on Kingsman, so I would have to pass on that DX

If you want to discuss how many RPs you might be up to starting though, feel free to shoot me a PM and we can go over details and such x3

So this is an awesome post! I don't know if you're still looking for partners or not, but I'm down to do a Marvel rp or even a Hobbit/LoTR rp. From Marvel I can rp Tony, Bucky, T'chala (Black Panther), and Spiderman. From the Hobbit/LoTR I can rp Bilbo, Frodo, Aragorm, and Gandalf (though he's usually a side character). Also, I'm looking for a Star Wars rp, though I haven't found too many people who are interested. Would you be one of them? If not, it's 100% okay. Haha!!

Hello there ^_^
I would LOVE to start a roleplay(s) with you <3
I'm interested in all of those fandoms, but I don't know how many roleplays you are looking to possibly start lol

If you are still interested, feel free to shoot me a PM so we can go over details and such <3

Hey there, just wondering if you still want someone to play Wanda! I would definitely play her for you :)

Hey, I am very familiar with Game of Thrones and was wondering if I play Theon for you, if you could play Robb for me.

Hey, I am very familiar with Game of Thrones and was wondering if I play Theon for you, if you could play Robb for me.

Hello there ^_^

I can definitely play Robb for you x3 just a heads up I haven't played Robb before, so forgive me if I'm a little rusty XD
Anyway, if you want to shoot me a PM we can go over details and such if you are still interested x3

th

Hello! I just read over things and I think we could be really good rp partners.
I'm 20, I usually reply every day/every other day. I usually write 2-5 paragraphs, and while I only write MxF pairings, I'm more than willing to double.
I'm interested in Marvel. I can write either Tony or Wanda from your list. I also love Stranger Things and can totally write Steve.
Look forward to hearing from you!

Hello! I just read over things and I think we could be really good rp partners.
I'm 20, I usually reply every day/every other day. I usually write 2-5 paragraphs, and while I only write MxF pairings, I'm more than willing to double.
I'm interested in Marvel. I can write either Tony or Wanda from your list. I also love Stranger Things and can totally write Steve.
Look forward to hearing from you!

Hello there ^_^ how are you?

I would LUV to do a Marvel RP with you x3 I would say we could do Stranger Things too but I'm not craving that as much as I am Marvel lol
I would also luv you forever if you played Tony for me x3

Is there anyone you'd like me to play for you?

Hello there ^_^ how are you?

I would LUV to do a Marvel RP with you x3 I would say we could do Stranger Things too but I'm not craving that as much as I am Marvel lol
I would also luv you forever if you played Tony for me x3

Is there anyone you'd like me to play for you?
Would be more than happy to! I'd to double if you'd be willing to do a canonxcanon pairing!

Hey! Would you wanna start up our RP again? :D

I am SO sorry for disappearing the way that I did Dx just a lot has been happening with work + stuff at home. Thankfully I've been able to get a new job though + things are a lot more stable at home. So I would definitely be game for starting up our RP again x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back