• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom πŸ’œ1x1 RP Search! Craving: AHS, Marvel, Harry Potter---IPC.

I would love to do a Marvel rp! I usually use an oc if that's ok

Hello there ^_^
I would love to do a Marvel RP with you <3
I would prefer it if we could double. Each of us playing a cannon along with an OC, but if that's not what your looking for, then I wish you good luck in your search ^_^
Either way feel free to shoot me a PM and we can start talking details there <3

Hi, if you're looking for any partners I'm interested in doing something Marvel related whether it be Avengers or X-Men based!

Please read everything before sending RP requests
I am a total newb when it comes to this website, so please be patient with me ^_^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello everyone ^_^ my name is Cori. You can call be Insanity or Cori. I am a female and I go by MST (Mountain Standard Time). I am 29 years old (turning 30 in July). I work full-time as a CSR (Customer Service Representative) taking calls for Bed Bath and Beyond. I'm going to be starting my last week of training Monday, October 29th and then I should be starting my new schedule Saturday, November 3rd. As of right now I don't know for sure, but I will try and keep everyone as up to date as I can.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Here are a couple of things you should know about me:
Roleplay Limits
πŸ’™I will NOT play out any sex scenes. Once the clothes start to come off, I prefer to fade to black. I'm not willing to bend on this at all.
πŸ’™Other things that I will NOT play out are rape scenes, incest, or pregnancies/little kids growing up.
πŸ’™I am okay with swearing and violence as long as its kept to a minimum
πŸ’™Drama + Romance are a must. I prefer a good mixture of both. If there is too much of one aspect over another, then I'll get bored.

Roleplay Spots
In order of preference, here are the following platforms that I would prefer to stick with
πŸ’™Threads
πŸ’™PMs (once I can figure out the PM system for this site
πŸ’™Discord
πŸ’™Skype
πŸ’™Google Docs
I will not roleplay over e-mails

Character Limits
πŸ’™I can play both guys and girls.
πŸ’™I am willing to double, triple, whatever. The more characters, the merrier
πŸ’™I prefer Cannon/OC pairings. If there is a Cannon/Cannon pairing you want, you'll have to convince me
πŸ’™Pairings wise, I can play M x F, M//, and F//. I haven't had a whole lot of experience with F// but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Post Length
πŸ’™I can write anywhere between 2 - 6 paragraphs. I tend to shoot for 5 or 6 paragraphs for the intro and then 3 - 5 for the rest of the posts. You don't have to mirror my post length exactly. So long as I have something to work with thats fine with me. I do, however, have to put out there NO one liners.

Other Info
πŸ’™All I ask is that you try to post once or twice a week and I will do the same for you. Depending on whats going on I may get up to 2 to 3 posts a week, but I do have a full time job. Therefore, I will post when I can
πŸ’™If there is going to be in a delay with your posts, please try to let me know.
πŸ’™I am very ditch friendly as well. It happens. If you are getting bored with an RP, please tell me and we could try and brainstorm something to keep it going. Otherwise, I tend to move on if someone hasn't posted within at least 1 year.
πŸ’™As I have stated before, I am a HUGE newb when it come to this website.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now I will leave a breakdown of the current fandoms I am craving at the moment. If there is a fandom that you are craving and you don't spot it on the list, feel free to ask about it and I will tell you whether or not I'm interested ^_^

13 Reasons Why
πŸ’šI can play: Zach Dempsey, Justin Foley, Tony Padilla, Tyler Down, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Clay Jensen, Alex Standall, Courtney Crimsen, Anyone else

American Horror Story
πŸ’šI can play: Charles Montgomery, Dandy Mott, James Patrick March, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Chad, Tate, Misty Day, Elizabeth "The Countess" Johnson, Donovan, Anyone else

Being Human
πŸ’šI can play: John Mitchell, Hal, Alex, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: George, Annie, Tom, Anyone else

DC Universe
πŸ’šI can play: Batman, Aquaman, Cyborg, Joker, Captain Boomerang, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Harley Quinn. Anyone else

Game of Thrones
πŸ’šI can play: Jaime Lannister, Tyrion Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Jon Snow, Yara Greyjoy, Theon Greyjoy, Sansa Stark, Podrick, Anyone else

Harry Potter
πŸ’šI can play: Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, Hermione Granger, Fred or George Weasley, Severus Snape, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Ron Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, Sirius Black, Anyone else

Hobbit/Lord of the Rings
πŸ’šI can play: Kili, Thranduil, Legolas, Aragorn, Eowyn, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Bilbo, Thorin, Boromir, Pippin, Elrond, Eomer, Anyone else

Marvel
πŸ’šI can play: Loki, Thor, PIetro Maximoff, Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Tony Stark, Wanda Maximoff, Black Panther, Antman, Anyone else

Once Upon A Time
πŸ’šI can play: Rumple, Hook, Regina, Robin Hood, Hades, Jekyll, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Grumpy, Jiminy Cricket, Will Scarlett, Merida, Ruby, Prince Charming, Hyde, Anyone else

Peaky Blinders
πŸ’šI can play: Thomas Shelby, Arthur Shelby, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: John Shelby, Michael Gray, Anyone else

Riverdale
πŸ’šI can play: Archie, Betty, Cheryl, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Jughead, Toni, Veronica, Anyone else

Scott Pilgrim
πŸ’šI can play: Ramona Flowers, Kimberly, Steven, Young Neil, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Scott Pilgrim, Wallace, Roxy, Knives Chau, Anyone else

Star Trek
πŸ’šI can play: Kirk, Bones, Khan, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Scotty, Spock, Chekov, Anyone else