• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [ ๐™๐™„๐™Ž๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™ƒ๐™€๐™๐™Š๐™€๐™Ž ] | ooc

Characters
Here
Other
Here

christy

๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ
talk, plot, pose questions! accepted characters roles will be posted here within five days which means you have until the 18th of july to complete your characters!

Last edited by a moderator:
So are we supposed to reserve spots for characters? Just wanted clarification on that @Lunaa ^^
Seems like a lot of people are doin' it, so...
like the rules say, there are no reservations. you apply for the role you want and at the end of the deadline, applications will be selected.

i'll be trying to wrk on my sheet throughout the day and hopefully have it finished soon !

@Lunaa question! what do we write for ailments?
also, for weaknesses. do limitations count or is it a specific thing that could counter their powers?

Last edited:
@Lunaa question! what do we write for ailments?
also, for weaknesses. do limitations count or is it a specific thing that could counter their powers?
ailmets are if your character has any health or mental problems.

as for weaknesses, yes limitations are included in there!

i might switch on mediator too, haha. i think i'd play the brains a bit better; also, i can't find a bbcode form to use for this. oh, the tragedy of my inconvenient issue!

ziwen is finished !!

i think i'm gonna make more characters though
just because i can't pick between roles T^T

Last edited:
i should hopefully be able to get my character in by today! i lost my progress yesterday : (.

@Lunaa would a basic strong/tough+flight kind of powerset work or are those a little too disparate? they are interconnected and interbalanced within the design I'm thinking about if that helps

@Lunaa would a basic strong/tough+flight kind of powerset work or are those a little too disparate? they are interconnected and interbalanced within the design I'm thinking about if that helps
strong/tough as in enhanced strength? or superhuman strength? because that would work, i think.

strong/tough as in enhanced strength? or superhuman strength? because that would work, i think.
current plan is superhuman strength/durability, and then just generally top of the line body, as the core power, then limited flight tied to her physical reserves as a secondary

Edit: as you might expect, this character is intended for the brawn role lol

Everyone's characters are looking so good! I think I'm finally about done with mine - I decided I was way too tuned into making landing pages and just borrowed code from our lord and savior glucose.

the lord and savior of rpnation! i should actually finish auriand today, just gotta do weaknesses, theme song, and history and update the pictures and my pain finally ends.

The pain is almost over my friend - I can't wait to see it finished! Also I can't believe I almost forgot to add a theme song, that's the most important part???

don't feel bad, i use cage the elephant songs for every other theme song i assign.

Cage the Elephant is the kind of music you can file your taxes to. I love them. I'm feeling Shakey Graves or some jazz for Sage.

(Also I almost got trampled to death the first time I saw Cage the Elephant. Good times.)

trampled. cage the elephant. fitting. the first time i saw twenty one pilots some ass tripped me and a sprained i ligament,,,

i didn't, but i saw them get tripped as well. karma is real! though they probably weren't that hurt. some cruel part of me is sad about that.

I'm sure it'll come back around to them eventually. What's your favorite show you've been to?

i went to see shawn mendes once! also, audrian's almost done. though i'm a bit iffed on his backstory, it's a bit grisly, though i specialize in those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back