• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom - `, | π˜ͺ𝘡'𝘴 𝘒 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨, 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘒𝘺 𝘡𝘰 π˜‰π˜’ 𝘚π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘦... (π˜™π˜± 𝘚𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘀𝘩)

ofskyandwild

be sapphic, do crime
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
- `, | but the girls in the city, they look so pretty !

heyo, i'm gilly!
i've been roleplaying for about 8+ years now, and i've gone through many, many writing changes.
as of recently (and by recently I mean a month ago), I relived my love for Avatar: the Last Airbender (ATLA) like I had done fifteen years ago.
when i tell you my skin cleared...
of course, naturally, this lead to a hyper fixation and a need to roleplay every aspect of the universe!

- `, what i expect;

• please be at least 17+ years of age! on the off-chance that the topic does turn serious, i don't want to risk exposing someone very young to sensitive topics!
  • while i do prefer discord, i can pm on here--the notifications just are behind.
  • please be semi-lit to advanced-lit, with proper punctuation, spelling, grammar, etc! (i am only typing in lowercase for aesthetics)
  • please be open to ooc chatter! i love sharing art, Pinterest boards, music, memes, etc, as well as gushing over characters!
  • quality over quantity! while long paragraphs are lovely, i do prefer more descriptive replies that are beefy in content, versus long paragraphs with nothing to go off of.
  • ability to play multiple characters! while doubling isn't necessary, the ability to write other characters and random background characters is important!

- `, pairings and cravings;
** pairings with asteriks are ones that I crave the most! underlines are characters i can muse!
sokka x toph ** (I have several ideas for this, mostly steming from the graphic novels)
katara x toph
aang
x toph**
aang x katara
zuko x katara
oc x oc (can be discussed! this would technically be after Korra, with the search of a new avatar, etc.)

- `, closing notes;

i do hope to talk and roleplay with you all soon! lots of love!

.... this is the thread I’ve been looking for. I just finished the series myself and I am having the SAME life dilemma! I would absolutely be interested in writing multiple atla au stories of willing!

.... this is the thread I’ve been looking for. I just finished the series myself and I am having the SAME life dilemma! I would absolutely be interested in writing multiple atla au stories of willing!

Ahh yes! Please, pm me and we can discuss some more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back