• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐“œ๐“ช๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ฅ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ--(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ โ™ฅ a harvest Moon role-play โ™ฅ -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Are we doing seasonal birthdays such as spring, summer, autumn and winter?

Iโ€™m also going to add random events happening there sometimes are good and sometimes Are bad. Thatโ€™s why itโ€™s important that everybody look out for them and read every post! If you like this idea let me know

Last edited:
hi again

i was just wondering when everyone is most active here?
i'm in alaska standard time right now-

I'm in California and active basically all day, but usually on throughout the day depending on if I'm attempting to be productive or not. I'm out of work so I don't do a lot lol

I'm in California and active basically all day, but usually on throughout the day depending on if I'm attempting to be productive or not. I'm out of work so I don't do a lot lol
yeah i can relate. i work, but it's just a desk job at the moment. i'm active all day as well.
๐Ÿ˜…

Arizona/Mountain standard time โ€”Iโ€™m available usually in the evening, but sometimes often on throughout the day I have a 10-year-old daughter
cool cool! hopefully the pandemic is treating the both of you well! ^_^

Eastern for me, I'm in the province of Quebec in Canada. Pretty much available all day most days, but I'm more of a night owl. And I only work 4 days a week. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back