• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝓐𝓷𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓻 𝓑𝓪𝔂(open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
9B41CD9E-C0FE-41E5-B793-CF0D076F9B26.jpeg

Cassidy
Interaction: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler geminiy geminiy
56CE23FA-3452-4B4E-ABCF-38124871D9D0.png0A03CBED-3718-4F9E-927D-577A6B912D23.jpeg

Cassidy Gave the girl a curiously excited smile as she listened to her explain hot chocolate. Unable to help her self she spoke. “That sounds delicious. I can’t wait to try it!” She said excitedly. When she noticed a boy start to approach them her look grew curious before he greeted them, explaining who he was and that he was one of the people she would be staying with. Her smile quickly came back as she hugged him. “Hello!” She said almost childishly before laying a kiss on both of his cheeks. Smiling as she spoke. “It’s very nice to meet you Aiden! I’m so excited to be here.” She couldn’t help but blurt out. At the mention of a party her smile lit up even more than she thought possible. “Really?! Grazie! Sí I would love to go to a party with you!” She said happily to him.

She couldn’t believe it! Not even a day in and she was going to her first American party, she felt like a kid in a candy store if she was being honest. So hyper and full of excitement at everything around her. When Dahlia said she had to leave Cassidy waved good bye to her. “Ciao Dahlia I hope to see you again!” She said as Dahlia walked away before looking back to Aiden with the same excited smile​

Last edited:
Lokna Harrow

It seemed like a curse had fallen upon her or she was followed by a ghost cause this was the second time she spotted her EX-friend. The faith apparently had a sense of humour. Jessica moved fast and tried to avoid eye contact. To say Lokna was a bit pissed was understatement. She started to mutter curses under her breath."......That abandoning snake.....No that's no way to refer to a human!.....but it's not the others fault that she is a backstabber......" Her fists were balled up and she was ready to hit someone, anyone near her. So you could say that it came as a surprise to her when someone yelled out for her. Well she wasn't totally sure they meant her but she was the only redheaded in a mile radius and she doubted that anyone with sane enough mind wouldn't refer to Santa as the "Red".

"WHAT?" She turned around annoyed. But seeing a warm smile welcome her did help to shake away the anger. As a quick shiver coursed through her the last shard of anger was gone. "Oh sorry! I've been a bit on edge today." She was handed a nice warm cup of coco. "Thank you! You might be right on the school part but you are not the only one who can't really keep track of people in this speck of the world. I'm Lokna, the dimmer Harrow sister and a semi-decent archer."She extended her now free hand to seal in this meet and greet stuff.

Mention:
Dazzle Dazzle

Sterling
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif
Before he knew what was really happening, Sterling was being spider-monkeyed. He blinked a few times before adjusting to the girl now hanging off his back and gave the hands around his neck a squeeze. They might look quite the odd picture but Sterling didn't mind. In fact, he enjoyed Cassie's infectious giddiness. Sterling might not look it but he was quite the affectionate guy. He loved any and all forms of love and he would take what he could get. It might be because his mother and father weren't the most affectionate people in the world and he was a bit starved for affection, but that wasn't really something he liked to think. As far as Sterling was concerned him being lovable was just a part of his personality. So, he took to Cassie's surprise attack much better than someone who didn't know her well might, his stride stayed smooth. Sterling walked with a slow purpose like he was never in a hurry to be anywhere. His gait was long, it was almost impossible for it not to be as his legs were near a mile long, and it was steady. The way Sterling walked exuded confidence and a laid-back air all at once.

"Hey, Cass." Sterling grinned happily in greeting and securing her on his back by reaching back and sliding his arms under her knees. The affectionate nickname was something that Sterling liked. His name wasn't much for making nicknames out of and he got tired of hearing Sterling all the time. His teammates called him Sterling Silver and that was even worse. He didn't need even more reminder that he was supposed to be some kind of perfect model of rich boy prowess. The pressure his father held over his head was enough, the last thing he needed was pressure from the team too. Sterling was glad it was Christmas break. This was one of his favorite time of year and he really needed a break from everyone. He felt like that was selfish, who in their right mind would dislike being popular? But Sterling just wasn't one for attention. To him, all attention was bad attention. He'd much rather chill out with his friends than constantly be in the spotlight all the time.

"No promises." Sterling chuckled and patted at Cassie's arms, "Let's just hope Sarah watches her." They continued along their path and eventually picked up Lucy and made their way to the diner for food. Sterling spent most of his time throwing french fries at Graham until he hit someone behind him and was forced to sheepishly apologize to him. There was no more french fry throwing after that. Hours later the four of them arrived at the tree lighting together. Sterling had a renewed pep in his step from being out of the house for a little and he stopped momentarily to take in a deep breath of air. He grinned a grin the might blind the unwary and turned to his friends without losing that grin.

"I feel a lot better than I did earlier." He informed them but his eyes soon narrowed and his smile dropped as he spotted a suspicious pair of people heading away from the crowd. He would recognize the always messy hair of Vince anywhere and his sister's curly head of hair was hard to miss. "Vannah!" Sterling yelled put and Savannah jumped as if caught doing something illegal and her eyes went wide, "Glad you could make it! Where's Sarah?" Vannah just laughed and pointed off somewhere in the crowd and dragged Vince off in that direction. Sterling glared fire at Vince as the two of them took off and he doubted they'd try to take off again.

"I do not like that guy." Sterling scoffed.

Graham Moore
tumblr_inline_ppo1zmVesX1vjg4rh_250.gifv

Graham listened intently to Cassie as she spouted off about how she decided to invite her sister to visit for the holidays. He bit the corner of his lip, not really knowing how to even respond. Cassie didn't even know this girl, she could be some psycho. Maybe she wasn't even her sister and this was some scam. He just worried about Cassie, more than she ever would know. Graham spun around when he heard his name to see Sterling joining them and he didn't think that Cas would be ready to tell Sterling all the things she had been brewing up quite yet. He wanted to play devils advocate but that would have to wait till later.

"Hey!" Graham smiled brightly at Sterling, and listened to his complaints about home and the evil boyfriend Vince. "Savannah is still with him?" Vince wasn't the worst but he wasn't any good, and being Sterling's best friend meant hating all the same people and protecting each others families. "There is no way they can go to the peak."

----

The crew had a great time at the diner and really got to blow of some much needed steam. Even if they did cause a bit of chaos at the diner, Lucy cleaned up their mess underneath the table at least... They dropped her back off at the Moore's residence before heading down to the tree lighting ceremony, Graham didn't want her paws getting too cold as the night went on. Lucy was a wimp when it came to the cold. They were all happy for a moment, forgetting about what they all happened to be dealing with at that time.

Sterling's mood quickly changed his eyes caught Vince and his sister, Graham could kinda understand it. Sort of. Ellie was older than him, but he watched Clayton give Sean a hard time when they first started dating. Graham watched as Savannah brushed off Sterling's concerns and disappear deep into the crowds.

Graham pulled his hood up over his head due to the brisk cold biting at his ears as he watched a french fry fall out and hit the ground, where was Lucy now for clean up duty? "I'll help you beat him up." Graham scrunched up his face and connected his fist to his own palm. Graham just looked slightly ridiculous, there was no way that he could beat up Vince, not even with Sterling's help. Graham didn't have a mean bone in his body. Watching him pretend to threaten someone was almost comical.

Graham looked over at Cas throwing her a friendly wink, knowing that she would not approve of either Sterling or Graham beating up anyone, even if it was Savannah's boyfriend. Graham's eyes drifted around the park. "Where to first?" Graham raised his eyebrows, looking for suggestions from his friends.

Interactions: @Little_Wolfie KingofAesir KingofAesir Mentions: Soap Soap

Natalie Dwyer

tumblr_inline_owdnojo8oo1qlt39u_250.gifv

Natalie stopped abruptly grinning nervously. "I can see that." She smiled normally again when the girls anger cooled out pretty quickly. "It's no problem, thats why I called you over. You looked like you needed a coco." She shrugged slightly. "I didn't have many friends in high school, kept to myself for the most part so we could of easily missed each other." She reached her own hand out and shook Lokna's hand. "It's nice to meet you. Even if its again." She recognized the sister's name but couldn't place the name to the face.

"So what's going on with you that has you so on edge?" She leaned against the table in front of her. The girl seemed to have a lot on her mind, and Natalie was bored and interested in helping someone else out today. "It's the tree lighting day, its meant to be a happy day." Natalie said sarcastically with a slight eye roll. She honestly loved the tree lighting, but it got a bit old when she had to work it ever year as the manager of the cafe.

Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]katherine "kat" taylor [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]outfitvehicleengagement ring [/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Katherine wasn't surprised that the girl was newer to Anchor Bay, she knew of most people in the town even ones she didn't talk to because she'd grown up here. She had noticed a lot of new faces lately which showed how long she'd been away. Twisting the ring on her finger, she sighed. She knew that she'd be around even less once she and Jordan married. Micki's warm voice soon pulled her from the thoughts which she was honestly grateful for.

"Yeah, the city was a big shock for me when I moved to New York." she agreed, motioning for Micki to walk with her. "Micki suits you. I like it," she commented, "I'm an assistant to fashion designer, Miranda Priestly." she added as they slowly walked towards the area the ceremony was being held. "What about you? Why did you choose Anchor Bay? Did you land a job here? Family?" she asked, she was curious and couldn't help but ask all the questions at once. Micki seemed like a girl who missed the city so she wondered why would she moved to such a small town.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats][/div][div class=stats] interactions/mentions- micki.
tags- Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #000 [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/7999b46e19cee41efbf78ede451d70d3/37f1a3226305418c-20/s640x960/c5a2784601ac2fc836e233bfd400b33dc92afddb.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 17px; color: #ff6699 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #fff [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 13px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #fff; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #fff [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/852eb0a5fa895ed467f7ce112e1d5881/tumblr_phx9b12fLb1vibyp0o1_500.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 11px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ff6699; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ff80aa [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ff99bb [/class] [class=bla]background: #ff6699 [/class] [class=ble]background: #ff80aa [/class] [class=blo]background: #ff99bb [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

Last edited:

Justice Tanner
Emy, Justice,Ems

with: Julian, The younger Tanners, Kat, Michi

outfit: x

Not long after her and Julian managed to get settled in the house, they found themselves bombarded with questions from both their parents and siblings. Chuckling, Justice rolled her eyes as her little sisters started bickering trying to talk over each other. She turned to Julian who looked just as worn out as she was. "J, wanna head out to town...?" She whispered, hopping to slip away from the teens. Unfortunately Julian didn't get the chance to answer.

"That's a great idea actually. The tree lighting is happening! How about you two take your brother and sisters with you, and then I will pick up your mom from work and meet you there? I can't leave the the pies in the oven by themselves. " Her father pleaded, a smile on his face. A groan escaped Justice's lips before she could stop it. "Fine. But if they run off I am not chasing them down again." She stated, Julian chuckling behind her as he went to round up the teens.

That's how not even twenty minutes after their arrival back in town, the twins found themselves walking around town babysitting their younger siblings. Which wasn't to big of a deal if Jasper hadn't thrown snow at Juniper, who hid behind Jade. Then Jade threw snow at Jasper, protecting Juni. Then somehow they all were having a full on snowball fight. Julian having to break it up after a while. Justice pouted, then laughing as Jasper nailed Julian with a snowball. "Alright, Alright before Mother Hen over here gets mad..." She said pointing to Julian who scoffed. "We should get to the tree lighting like we were told to." She stated, motioning for them to follow as she walked, ignoring their mumbling.

As they neared it Justice spotted an all to familiar face. She stopped, doing a double take as a grin broke out on her face. Until Julian walked into her. "Why did you ... oh." He followed her gaze and spotted Kat, then looked back to Justice. Sighing, he shook his head in hopelessness. "Go ahead. I'm not stopping you." He said motioning for her to go over.

Justice nearly ran over to Kat in her excitement. However, Julian's voice caught her attention. "Look out Emy!" She managed to turn around and see Jasper's snowball heading her way. Instinctively ducking, it soared over her and headed toward Kat and her companion. "Kitty! Look out, Incoming!" She called out to the girl, the old nickname slipping out. She didn't pay attention to her siblings as they broke out into yet another snowball fight, Julian trying to stop them whilst getting nailed with snowballs.

No, instead of saving her poor brother she made her way toward Katherine, slightly panicking hoping she didn't get hurt by the stray snowball.

codedbycrucialstar

Not long after her and Julian managed to get settled in the house, they found themselves bombarded with questions from both their parents and siblings. Chuckling, Justice rolled her eyes as her little sisters started bickering trying to talk over each other. She turned to Julian who looked just as worn out as she was. "J, wanna head out to town...?" She whispered, hopping to slip away from the teens. Unfortunately Julian didn't get the chance to answer.

"That's a great idea actually. The tree lighting is happening! How about you two take your brother and sisters with you, and then I will pick up your mom from work and meet you there? I can't leave the the pies in the oven by themselves. " Her father pleaded, a smile on his face. A groan escaped Justice's lips before she could stop it. "Fine. But if they run off I am not chasing them down again." She stated, Julian chuckling behind her as he went to round up the teens.

That's how not even twenty minutes after their arrival back in town, the twins found themselves walking around town babysitting their younger siblings. Which wasn't to big of a deal if Jasper hadn't thrown snow at Juniper, who hid behind Jade. Then Jade threw snow at Jasper, protecting Juni. Then somehow they all were having a full on snowball fight. Julian having to break it up after a while. Justice pouted, then laughing as Jasper nailed Julian with a snowball. "Alright, Alright before Mother Hen over here gets mad..." She said pointing to Julian who scoffed. "We should get to the tree lighting like we were told to." She stated, motioning for them to follow as she walked, ignoring their mumbling.

As they neared it Justice spotted an all to familiar face. She stopped, doing a double take as a grin broke out on her face. Until Julian walked into her. "Why did you ... oh." He followed her gaze and spotted Kat, then looked back to Justice. Sighing, he shook his head in hopelessness. "Go ahead. I'm not stopping you." He said motioning for her to go over.

Justice nearly ran over to Kat in her excitement. However, Julian's voice caught her attention. "Look out Emy!" She managed to turn around and see Jasper's snowball heading her way. Instinctively ducking, it soared over her and headed toward Kat and her companion. "Kitty! Look out, Incoming!" She called out to the girl, the old nickname slipping out. She didn't pay attention to her siblings as they broke out into yet another snowball fight, Julian trying to stop them whilst getting nailed with snowballs.

No, instead of saving her poor brother she made her way toward Katherine, slightly panicking hoping she didn't get hurt by the stray snowball.

Milly Crane
30087264_579286215797761_6024064981262139392_n.jpg

1578102591531.png
1578102599744.png
Milly had enjoyed the first day off work since two weeks. She worked weekends as well, took any hours she could get. Mostly, because she really needed the money. The fact that besides digital art, which needed equipment, Milly's real passion was traditional art, also meant that she had to buy materials frequently. And those were not quite cheap, most of the time. Today, however, she was free and had time to just relax. She had watched a few episodes of series she still had to catch up on, she had finished a piece she had been working on for weeks and now, she was going to the tree lighting.

At least, that had been the plan. She had dressed accordingly, with a warm, white winter jacket and cute, also white furry boots. Of course the fur was fake, but they looked great. Milly loved them, ever since she had gotten them. Which had been a real cut to her budget. They were certainly worth the money, they looked great and they were really warm, perfect for days out in the snow. Milly loved the tree lighting, she loved winter, she loved christmas. It was such a nice time. Even if she spent christmas alone usually, since she really didnt want anything to do with her family.

Milly was just arriving, when suddenly she was hit in the side of the head. It didnt hurt, though. It had been a snowball, her eyes looking over to find the rascal that threw it. And she did. It was a boy that she knew from work, as his family frequented them often. His name was Jasper and he seemed to have an apologetic look on his face. Milly smiled. She grasped some snow while walking over to the older brother, Julian. "You two should listen to your brother! You could hit others, i mean, you already did! And heavens know what people will do when they are hit. They could complain or get angry..." Then, a mischievous grin appeared on her face. "Or...", quickly, she dumped the load of snow she had in Julian´s face, as she was now next to him. "They could even get revenge."

q r o w q r o w jasmyn jasmyn Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Last edited:
original (1).jpg

Rihana
Interactions: Dazzle Dazzle Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler Jaellagirl Jaellagirl
IMG-3183.JPGIMG-3240.JPGIMG-3241.JPG

Rihana's look soured more as she listened to Mags ramble on and whine. Like Rihana was even there to see her! It was obvious Rihana wasn't currently here for Mag's and yet she had to make it all about herself as usual. It brought a Simple sigh From Rihana before she spoke. "No don't worry miss Steele its fine. Look Mags I know you don't like me but guess what. I'm not here for you, I was here to talk to you're mother and she how she was doing. Not to see you."

Rihana explained bluntly to the woman. It puzzled her how Mags could act so childish, yes Rihana said something she never should have and honestly regretted it but still. Mags not even being able to bury it for 5 minuets around her mother to make the holiday better for her?! It was Naive, disrespectful and just plain childish if you asked Rihana. If Mags wanted to bitch this out somewhere else that's fine but she shouldn't do it in front of her mother. So Rihana left it at that and turned her attention back to Miss Steele. "I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas Miss Steele and I do hope to see you again soon under better circumstances."

She let her eyes flow to Mags for a moment after the statement just to put emphasis on what the problem was. Coopa on the other hand didn't have a care in the world right now. Groaning happily as he was pet. When Clayton knelt down Coopa pushed into him planting his forehead firmly against the mans chest and pushing against him to get more pets, His tail wagging happily. When Clayton got up Coopa let out a small huff of displeasure but returned to Rihana's side. Taking one last moment to look over the small group she then spoke. "Well I hate to do it Miss Steele but i should get going. I need to go find my sister." She said her genuine smile returning to her lips as she looked to Mag's mom. Saying good bye to them Rihana soon left to go Find her sister. Sending her a text asking where she was.​

1578196506613.gif
Aiden was ecstatic that Cody hadn’t blown him off or walked past him. He moved over to include Cody into the little group that had been growing with him and Cassidy. He gestured to the pink haired girl standing next to him, “This is Cassidy she’s new here and she’s going to be starting school. She’s from Italy. Cassidy this is Cody he’s the newest student at Anchor Bay. Us newer kids have to stay together. There’s a party after the lighting if you want to go.” Aiden offered to Cody. Sure, it was a small gesture toward the boy, but any gesture was better than none and he wanted Cody to enjoy Anchor Bay even though it could be boring at times. Aiden sure missed being in the city but Anchor Bay wasn’t the worst place to be.

Cassidy was super nice at least for his first impression of her, “You should experience Anchor Bay and there’s no better way than with a party. My family and I are excited to have you staying with us so the excitement is mutual.” Aiden could only hope that things would go well at the party. Sometimes parties could get out of hand but hopefully this one wouldn’t. His eyes looked over and he saw Cassie, Sterling, and Graham altogether. He loved how the trio was bound to each other, but at times he wished they weren’t. The courage to walk up to all three of them never presented itself and so all he could do was pine for Cassie.

Fireheart Fireheart Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
--
1578196594017.gif
Micki loved how amazing Kat’s life sounded and sure she wished her life was amazing in the same way, but she had no clue what to even do with her life. She walked with Kat as Kat spoke with her, “Your life, sounds amazing. You have a killer job and killer fashion. Right now, I’m still figuring out my life. I took a year off from school to try and discover myself. My parents got a job here and so I moved with them. I like the small-town charm but sometimes I miss the city life.” She gave a small smile towards the girl. She was about to ask another question when Kat was pelted with a snowball. Micki stood in shock, “Where did that even come from?”

Her eyes saw a girl running towards Kat and a group of kids and teens all laughing just a little. She looked to Kat, “I think that was a sign of war.” She joked as she collected some snow and packed it into a ball. She looked at who she should aim for. She thought about the girl running towards them but the male from a distance was a way better target. She took her aim and let the snowball go.

She couldn’t even remember the last time she had done a snowball fight and here she was with people she didn’t know making and throwing snowballs. This was the charm of a small town that she loved. Something she would never get in the city and she couldn’t take any of that for granted. She wanted to enjoy the moments of throwing snowballs and just having fun. She wanted to enjoy making memories especially now because she had no real plans in life, so the best option was to live in the moment.

q r o w q r o w jasmyn jasmyn The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
--
1578196704438.gif
Mags tried her best to ignore Clay, it was the only option she had at the moment and ignoring his looks and everything about him was what she wanted. The world was working against her at this time and she could feel the anger in herself. She wanted to push her mom away from everyone and yet they all kept swarming. Her mom was sick and all she wanted was quality time with her. Not with Clay and definitely not with stupid Ria. The girl just needed to leave. When Mags felt a pressure on her arm she looked at saw Clay’s hand on it gently wrapped around. She quickly snatched it away, “No, we can’t talk. I’m here with my mother not you. I don’t work on your time anymore Clayton.” Mags couldn’t remember the last time she had said his name let alone his actual name versus his nickname. She didn’t have time to deal with him.

Viv could only sigh as her daughter pulled away, “Clayton sweetie, why don’t you and Magnolia talk later. I think it’s best for everyone.” Viv gave Clay a smile as took his hand in both of her weak ones. She gave it a squeeze, “Do come by the house. I would love to catch up sweetie.” Magnolia wished her mother wasn’t as nice as she was. Magnolia hated Ria the most, “Go see your sister, Ria. Enjoy time with your family.” She watched as Ria walked away and then looked back to Clay, “Go see your family, Clayton. I don’t want to talk with you. Not now. We can talk on my time. Tonight. Bookstore. Bring coffee.” Mags wasn’t negotiating with Clay. She didn’t have the energy to negotiate nor the heart because she knew deep down, he would win and she couldn’t let that happen.

Dazzle Dazzle Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
--
1578196777680.gif
Remmick had just been silently watching unsure of how to handle his cousin. He could see the anger and stress rolling off of her and he felt bad. He knew his cousin well enough to know she was on panic mode. Her mother was out in the town and sick, so he knew Mags was already a huge ball of stress. He had heard stories of Mags and the people she didn’t get along with, which was most everyone. So, he could sense when people were talking with her mother Mags wasn’t having it. He had seen firsthand how rough his aunt was doing which meant Mags knew she needed every moment with her mother. So, he knew that contributed to everything. He looked over at Clay, “Sorry man. She’s been on edge for days. I have the texts to prove it. So, it’s not you.” He wanted to cause some chaos and hijinks but maybe after Magnolia had calmed down and let herself relax. Crazy Magnolia was someone he feared more than any other Magnolia feeling. He had witnessed too many of her emotions to know which ones to ignore and which ones to take seriously.

Dazzle Dazzle

Last edited:
5f95325fed646a9238d939c745fc9234.jpg

Elowen Reed
Outfit: (in picture, just with her glasses and a pair tights underneath her skirt.)
Interactions: Clayton ( Dazzle Dazzle ), Magnolia/Remmick/Magnolia's Mother ( Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler )
Mentioned, Briefly: Those involved in the snowball fight.
-------------------
Elowen looked up from her book at the sound of her oven timer going off, signalling her that it was time to take out the food she had cooked for the Elderly Center in town. She unwrapped herself from the blanket and set her book to the side. After nudging Pepper off her lap and stood up from the comfort of her couch. She quickly got the food out of the oven and in containers she had already labeled. Once she was done and had cleaned up, she gathered the containers into a bag and slipped on her shoes heading out into town, of course not forgetting to grab her purse and lock up behind herself.

After the walk to the Elderly Center and she dropped off she goods, she checked her phone for the time. She grinned, putting her phone away in her purse and hastily made her way to where she had learned the tree lighting took place. She had yet to see it despite having moved in a year ago. During the holidays last year she had went back home to her parents, however this year she had decided to stay at her home. Her parent's had tried to convince her to come up, but she had managed to refuse even though it taken a lot of time for her to.

As she neared the tree lighting she saw a snow ball fight, and she recognized the Tanners and Milly. Elowen chuckled at the the fight, doing her best to get by without getting hit by one of stray snowballs. There were a lot of them flying around after all. The red head made her way to the tree lighting and walked around looked for someone she could talk to, it felt awkward just standing by herself. Looking around, she spotted Magnolia, who she knew from the bookstore. The girl had company, but Elowen didn't see anyone else she knew. So, she walked over to the group. "Magnolia! Hello!" She approached smiling and waving hoping she wasn't interrupting anything. Once she reached the group she looked at each of Magnolia's companions. "Hello, I'm Elowen. I hope you don't mind if I join you guys?" She intriduced herself to the group.

Jaxson Reyes.....

This shit is cold... and weird... Jaxson was a native of Chicago but that didn't mean he liked the snow, he had spent the last few years kicking it up in hot weather with hot people, now he was bundled into a thick coat that was probably more expensive that two months worth of rent in this tiny ass town.

Go out, enjoy yourself... take a moment to enjoy what the world is offering you and make a friend, even if its a dog Jaxson. His therapist was right, he was only outside at this tree lighting at her urging after she had goaded him over the Skype calls they had daily. He never liked it when someone other then himself was right, but he would have to admit....even in his grudging manner with a scowl on his face. This town was pretty, charming even... Everywhere people would smile at him and nod, even waving on occasion and Jaxson could feel himself return the wave ever so slowly. This tree lighting was a big thing, he had seen a few billboards and placers in the newspaper and flyers in the windows of shops that flanked the main drag. Felony thought it was a great idea to try and eat one that had been flying around his snout, only for Jaxson to have to wrestle it from the canine's jaws quickly. It was a happy accident that he had shown his therapist, Dr. Angela Martin, well that is what the good doctor told him... He didn't agree.

Jaxson had found a nice quiet bench, a spot that was close enough to watch but far enough to give him space, Felony was directly beside so that imposing dog would also help keep people shuffled away from him. He learned that when he visited a Los Angeles shelter as part of some promo that black pit-bull type dogs were the less likely type of dog to be adopted out because of their scary look. Felony and Jaxson knew each other, both misunderstood and wounded deep down to the soul, that's why they connected so well.

Felony sighed and leaned into Jaxson's thigh, a ghostly smile showed itself on his face as he reached down to touch the dogs ears lightly with the brushing of his finger tips. "We'll just enjoy this place a little bit longer okay? Then we can go back where it's someplace warm...." Felony's stump of a tail wiggled, the mention of warmth got the dog excited more then the thought of food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alonzo Fairchild.....

"This was a good post..." Alonzo murmured, he was sitting passenger side in a patrol SUV of the Anchor Bay Police Department, his partner and driver Ryan Ligon was at the wheel. "I'll give you that, just watch the tree lighting ceremony and be in a toasty car? What a steal." Ryan chuckled and sipped at his coffee with a noisy slurp before putting it down in a cup holder. "You could drink that a little louder ya know..." Alonzo punched his arm lightly, before his award winning smile spread across his face and made his dark face light up. "Hey if you spill it then you can hike your ass to the stand and get me some more." Alonzo just shook his head, coffee was nasty to him but something warm in his stomach did sound appealing. "Hold the fort... I'mma get some hot chocolate." He winked at Ryan then stepped out of the vehicle, closing it before Ryan could pop off some childish comment about how real men drink black coffee.

He was wearing long sleeves with no coat but the layers and the standard issue police gear that weighted his body down were keeping him warm enough, Alonzo was never bothered by snow or rain or wind, his mother said he was born in a rainy winter mix so that's probably why it never bothered him. People smiled and stopped to talk him, he made idle polite chat with everyone who would stop him. Laughing and charming his way to the vendor selling hot chocolate, he was given a large cup for free from the elderly gentleman that manned the station but Alonzo stilled tipped the man and started to wander back to the car. This time, he took a less direct route towards the car, circling around the tree and through the crowds, just scanning the location and the people around him. Sometimes his brain would slip into war mode, analyzing targets and making plans to thwart a suicide bomber, it made his heart race but then he would be pulled back into the small town American Reality that was around him. He chuckled, nervously at himself, shaking his head when a puff of snow fell down from the trees onto his head. "Such a quaint little place..." His steps slowed and he turned to face the tree in the square, just losing himself in his own thoughts as he watched the people and the sights, sipping quietly at his warm drink.

Both Characters Are Open to Interaction....

Clayton Moore
tumblr_inline_nye7m6c71M1szaa83_500.gif

Clayton should of knew it wouldn't be that easy to pull Mags away from her mother, he realized quite quickly that nothing was the same anymore. He just silently accepted her terms of agreement, not breaking eye contact with Mags until her mother spoke again. "I'll be sure to stop by soon Ms. Steele." Accepting her invite with no need of convincing. Clayton nodded towards Ria as she left, knowing that Mags made keeping company around tougher than most. She wasn't the most gracious of hosts, but she had her own reasons to be the way she was.

Clayton looked towards Remmick as he tried to defend his cousins out bursts like Clayton didn't know Mags better than anyone. "I'm used to it." He rubbed the back of his neck. As another approached the small crowd that had gathered around them. "Clayton." He gave a half hearted smile. Anchor Bay didn't feel the way it used to, so much had changed in such a short time.

Mags was in a space, which honestly now that he knew what she had been going through. He understood. "I'll see you around Rem. Nice to meet you Elowen" He forced a smile back onto his face. Realizing that it was probably best he gave Mags her space till this evening. Figuring it might be best that he find his sister, who had kept this information from him for so long.

Interactions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler Mentions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Soap Soap

Hayden Anderson
source.gif

Hayden was running around the park, checking in with most of all of his friends when he saw a snowball fight break out between the Tanners. He could help himself, a big smile spread across his face. He wondered why it had taken so much time for e to start up, but no one was going to stop him from joining in even if they tried. Hayden saw a girl with long dark hair, that he recognized as one of his closest friends Micki. "Target locked" He chuckled to himself, biting the side of his bottom lip.

Hayden bent down balling up as much snow as he could get. Aiming at the back of Micki's head, he released the ball of snow heading straight for Micki, the unsuspecting subject. When the snowball hit it's target Hayden broke into a full sprint running by Micki and the girls that surrounded her. Hayden pulled his beanie further over his ears, joining the opposite side of the team. "Mind if I join the winning team." He said plainly smiling at the children that surrounded him.

interactions: The Tanners q r o w q r o w Mentions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler jasmyn jasmyn The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

[class=Background] height: 550px; overflow: auto; min-width: 325px; background:url(https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/axiom-pattern.png); margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; width: 100%; max-width: 900px; [/class] [class=BackBox] border-radius: 15px; background:url(https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/black-thread-light.png); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 45px; width: 90%; max-width: 825px; height: 85%; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=Box] width: 90%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; color: gray; margin: auto; margin-top: 30px; height: 400px; font-size: 14px; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: justify; font-family: Lato; overflow: auto; [/class] [class=Subtitle] box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 18px; margin: 10px 0px; text-align: center; color: #808080; font-family: Roboto Slab; [/class] [class=SideBy] display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=BottomBorder] background-color: #bfbfbf; height: 2px; width: 76%; margin: auto; [/class] [class=SideBorder] height: 375px; margin: auto; margin-top: 45px; width: 2px; background-color: #bfbfbf; opacity: 0.6; [/class] [class=HiddenScroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; overflow-y: scroll; height: 100%; color: gray; text-align: justify; opacity: 0.9; font-family: Lato;] [/class] [class=Icon] background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/5d/1e/c2/5d1ec246ef864f3718ba4a5e2ee36094.jpg); position: relative; background-size: 100px 100px; height: 100px; max-width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class]
[div class=Background style="margin-top: -20px;"][div class=BackBox][div class=SideBy style="width: 3%;"]
[div class=SideBy style="width: 19%;"][div class=Box style="height: 125px; max-width: 125px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; margin-top: 50px;"][div class=Icon][/div][/div][div class=Box style="background-color: transparent; font-size: 20px; overflow: hidden; height: 30px; text-align: center; color: #808080; padding: 0px; letter-spacing: -1px; margin-top: 10px; opacity: 0.6; border: none;"]Adikia[/div][div class=Box style="margin: auto; height: 185px; margin-top: 10px; width: 90%; max-width: 150px; font-size: 12px; word-spacing: -1px; padding: 4px; padding-top: 10px; overflow: hidden;"][div class=HiddenScroll style="margin-left: 6px;"]
Outfit: xxxx
Interactions: Rihana
Mentions: n/a
Tags: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Code Credits: rustic

[/div][/div][/div][div class=SideBy style="width: 1%;"][div class=SideBorder style="margin-left: 13px;"][/div][/div][div class=SideBy style="width: 77%;"][div class=Box style="overflow: hidden; padding-left: 20px;"][div class=HiddenScroll]Gene sighed, stretching in relief as she looked at the new art work she finished. Her client looked happy with it as well which made it even better. "You remember the rules right?" She asked, her client nodding. Gene reached over to a table and grabbed a paper about tattoo aftercare. "Just encase I'm going to give you this." Gene stated handing her client the paper. This was probably the fifth time this specific client had come to her for tattoos, but Gene wasn't going to risk anything. Her reputation was on the line."Do you mind if I take a picture and post it online?" Gene asked, pulling out her phone from her pocket. After her client agreed, she took the photo and saved it for later. "Alright well that's everything then, stop by the desk up front on your way to pay for the session." Gene said, walking out to the front.

After cleaning up her shop, she closed it for today. Her last client being the last scheduled appointment for the day. Grabbing her jacket and wallet, she headed out and locked up behind her. Looking up to the sky, then to the snow on the ground with a drawn out sigh. She wasn't in the most high spirits like she should be for the holiday. Normally she be excited for the holidays on Anchor Bay with all it's festivities. However, today she was just drained of her energy. Her visit to her grandmother this morning left her mood damped.

Gene wasn't looking forward to the tree lighting ceremony, hating that she had to be there without her grandparents, but she wouldn't miss it for the world. It was her first time seeing it in years. So despite her gloom, she made her way to her destination as quickly as she could trying to avoid anyone who may ask about her grandmother.

She stalled, slowing her pace as she spotted a familiar face walking with their dog. She grinned, changing her course and walking next to the girl. "Rihanaaa, where you heading toooo?" She asked, mood lightening in the company of her close friend. Noting the girl texting she faked a gasp. "You give someone else attention but not me? I feel betrayed!" She half whined, joking with the girl.

(sorry it's short :( its like 6am and i stayed up getting things done so I'm tired and I made someone cranky <_< )
[/div][/div][/div]
[/div][/div][/div]

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]katherine "kat" taylor [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]outfitvehicleengagement ring [/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Katherine knew how her life sounded to people when she spoke of it, she could see it now on Micki's face. She lived in a nice house in New York with a successful fiancé and a great paying job for a huge fashion designer. Even thinking about it sounded like a fabulous dream life for anyone. Truth was, it wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Miranda was 90% bitch, she missed home more than she let on and she wasn't really looking forward to her wedding or marriage for that matter. Still, she'd hold her head high and act as if everything was peachy for the sake of her parents.

Kat was about to open her mouth to speak again when she heard a familiar voice calling out. The nickname Kitty being shouted confirmed the voice belonged to exactly who she thought it did. She spun around only to be hit in the chest with a ball of snow. Her eyes scanned the sidewalk for the culprit but she just shook her head when she realized it was one of Justice's younger siblings. "You're lucky I like you, Jasper!" she called out to him, a smile forming on her lips when her eyes caught Justice. She embraced her old friend immediately, compliments and talk of how she missed the girl flowing out.

"Oh, this is my new friend Micki. Micki, this is Justice." she introduced the pair with a smile. Soon their little chatter was ended by yet another snowball flying in their direction, this time finding it's way to Micki instead of Kat. "Okay. That's it. They want war, they got it." she secured her purse on her shoulder and leaned down for a handful of snow.

"Wrong team!" she called out to the mystery boy that had struck Micki. She tossed the snow in the groups direction without an actual target in mind, watching as it hit one of them before gathering more snow. She laughed as the snowball fight broke out. It felt good that she didn't have to be anyone else here. She didn't have to act all prim and proper, she could just her herself. God, she really had missed home.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats][/div][div class=stats] interactions- micki. justice. hayden. everyone involved.
tags- Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler q r o w q r o w Dazzle Dazzle [/div][/div]
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #000 [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/7999b46e19cee41efbf78ede451d70d3/37f1a3226305418c-20/s640x960/c5a2784601ac2fc836e233bfd400b33dc92afddb.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 17px; color: #ff6699 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #fff [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 13px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #fff; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #fff [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/852eb0a5fa895ed467f7ce112e1d5881/tumblr_phx9b12fLb1vibyp0o1_500.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 11px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ff6699; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ff80aa [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ff99bb [/class] [class=bla]background: #ff6699 [/class] [class=ble]background: #ff80aa [/class] [class=blo]background: #ff99bb [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

Last edited:
Cassie Olivia Whitlaw
Cassie Gif 4.gif

Cassie loved her boys. They'd absolutely cracked her up at the diner, so much her ribs hurt from laughing so hard. Sure she had to tell them off when they hit someone else with their fries but there was no way the girl would have them any other way. Graham and Sterling were her happy place, no expectations or strings attached. And then there was the texts back and forth with Aiden which for some reason gave her little baby butterflies although she couldn't work out why.

Now they were at the tree lighting, there was a permanent smile stuck to her face. It was all just so pretty and big and beautiful but at the same time it felt cosy and comforting to her. But then the mood shifted within the trio when Vince came into view and Cassie instantly prepared to have to try and stop her boys killing him. A small bubble of a giggle escaped her lips at the sight of Graham threatening to beat the other boy up though. "No one is beating anyone up thank you," she decreed with a pointed look, although the laughing smile was still on her lips which undermined the statement a little.

At her bestie's question, Cassie looked around in thought, she needed to preferably get Sterling away from the direction his sister had gone in if she wanted to keep him out of trouble. "Oooh I know!" Her eyes lit up as the idea struck her and that was it. "We need to find Clay or Ellie to look after Lucy because we totally have to go ice skating!" Cassie 's enthusiasm was infectious, I challenge anyone to find someone not affected by her. "Please please please?" she begged the boys.

Interactions: Dazzle Dazzle KingofAesir KingofAesir
Mentions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler Dazzle Dazzle Soap Soap

Sterling
Sterling turned toward his friends at the mention of Ellie's name. He raised an eyebrow at Graham. Was Ellie home? Sterling hadn't seen her in so long. He doubted she even remembered him. Sterling shook his head, there was no way she didn't they had dated for a little bit the year before. Contrary to the general belief, Sterling was a little more flexible with his sexuality than others might think. Although he tended to stick to one label, Sterling had most definitely had feelings for girls. Labels were stupid anyway, he shouldn't have to restrict himself to only one label. Sterling needed like three labels or no labels at all. He wasn't some product on a store shelf, that's what labels were for. But, he found it odd that Graham hadn't told him she was back. Sterling turned to Graham with a questioning glance.

"Ellie's back?" Sterling questioned, "How come you didn't tell me?" He shoved his hands in his pockets and turned to glance out into the crowd to see if he could spot her. When he had no luck, he turned back to her brother. Sterling had never really known how Graham had felt about the whole him dating his sister thing, but they hadn't dated for very long anyway so he it probably didn't even matter.

"I haven't seen her in forever, damn." Sterling reached up started messing with his hair subconsciously, "You think she'll want to talk to me? We should go talk to her, yeah?" He cringed at himself and turned to Cassie with a soft grin.

"But, nevermind, ice skating sounds awesome, Cass."

Dazzle Dazzle LittleWolfie LittleWolfie

Screenshot_20200105_162749_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Ravenna had dressed for the weather, she was bundled in a jumper and wrapped a scarf around her neck before she left the house. Although as she took some steps outside she realised she should have grabbed a hat. Always forgetting something.

Her fingers didn't mind the cold and she wore fingerless gloves so she could operate her camera. She walked along the streets and took several photos as she went. She loved the snow and she loved the way it reflected all the light.

As she walked on she was focused on her camera and got a bit of a shock when she got hit by a Stray snowball. As she covered her camera protectively she walked towards a loud source of noise. She didn't see anyone she immediately recognised, but times had changed and she had little idea whether any of her childhood friends were still even in the bay. She stood watching the fight going on and dodged the occasional Stray ball of ice that came her way.

(ré did me post. Open to all)

Angela-Mazzanti.jpg
Rihana
Interactions: peachpuff peachpuff Jaellagirl Jaellagirl
IMG-3240.JPGIMG-3241.JPGIMG-3183.JPG

Rihana was looking down at her phone. "Come on Lokna." She said softly. She hadn't seen her sister in months and now she was taking "forever" to respond, of course it wasn't forever if anything it hadn't even been a few minuets since she sent her last text. yes she knew she was being impatient but hey, it was her sister after all. Of course she wanted to see her as soon as possibly. Waiting for a response from her sister when she heard a familiar voice. She looked up just as Adikia came up.

Her lips curled up into a bright smile as she almost immediately turned to Adikia. "Hey sexy. Just heading to find my sister." She said flirtatiously as she wrapped her arms around her in a deep hug. "I haven't seen you in forever." She said happily as she looked over Adikia. As she let her go she gave a half playful gasp back at Adikia. "Well despite me wanting to I can't give you all my attention I have a sister too ya know." She said before giggling happily.

Adikia and her had always been close, even when Adikia was taken from Anchor bay in there child hood they where always close. Rihana even got a few tattoos from her here and there whenever she was in LA. Adikia even did the wolf on her stomach, undoubtedly one of her most recognizable tattoos she had. "How have you been Adikia?" She asked softly to her​

5d94b00e2a14469b126bce420a7032bf.jpg
JULIAN TANNER || Interactions: Siblings, Milly, Kat, Hayden, Micki, anyone else I forgot || The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Dazzle Dazzle Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler jasmyn jasmyn @theonesIfogot || Location: Anchor Bay, Snowball fight.

Julian was getting attacked from all sides by his siblings as he was trying to stop them from their antics. It didn't help his sister, his partner in crime who was also supposed to be helping him babysit, had left him to go talk to Kat. He understood why of course, but she should have at least helped a little. He just wanted to get the kids to the tree and meet up with his parents. They handled Jasper and Jade's antics a lot better that he could. Probably cause they were used to having to deal with it.

As Jasper continued his attack on Julian and the two younger girls, stray snowballs were going into in every which direction. "Come on Jas. Stop it!" Julian snapped at the boy as he dodged another snowball. At least Juniper was somewhat behaving, using Jade as her shield. He turned his head as he heard a girl's voice approached. He recognized her as Milly after a few seconds trying to recall who it was. As she spoke he thought she was helping deescalate the situation and was about to thank her for the help when snow was dumped on his faced. Julian looked at her in pure shock and betrayal. "Oh come on! What was that for?" He shouted as the girl joined his younger siblings in the war. Julian groaned as he felt all hope was loss, turning to call for his sister's help he got nailed in the face with another snowball, nearly falling back off guard at the attack. A new girl he didn't recognize joined the chaos. "I didn't even do anything!" He complained, feeling wronged. Why was he the one getting attacked when this mess was Jasper and Jade's fault?

Finally, a man approached and luckily didn't attack him, seemingly aiming for the girl who nailed him in the face. "Team? I don't think there is teams anymore. It seems like a free for all." He stated, glaring at his younger brother. Julian dodged yet another ball of ice and turned to his 'teammate'. "However I don't mind the help." He said turning back toward his little siblings and finally making his own snow ball and nailing Jasper. Finally retaliating instead of attempting peace. Jasper seemed completely shocked his brother threw a snowball and hurried to counter attack.

10355fb6d5da491d370ab66e1779ad17.jpg
Justice on the other hand payed zero mind to the chaos behind her for the moment being. Grinning as she was drawn into a quick hug and at the compliments and more were thrown at her from her friend. Justice nodded toward the girl she now could identify as Micki, managing a quick hello before a snowball struck her and she turned to the fight. Justice shook her head and chuckled. It was good to see the town again, even with all it's new inhabitants. Her attention turned to Kat and smiled. Kat had also joined in with the chaos Jasper created. "Oi! Julian!" She shouted getting a ball of snow and throwing it at her twin before launching another ball of ice toward Juniper and Jade.

"I don't think there is teams Kat. I think Jasper is creating a free for all." Justice said, laughing as she gathered more snow launching one toward Milly, another toward the boy who teamed with her brother, and then with a very sly grin she discretely threw one at Kat before grabbing another one pretending she didn't do it.

tumblr_me6xxdwEoV1rwoqy8.gif

Mags had been in such a mood and she had thought about pushing her mother away and enjoying the small amount of time she had but then Elowen appeared and as much of a bitch Mags was she was never quite as mean to Elowen the girl was a great customer and seemed to handle the sarcastic nature that Mags would throw her way. It made Mags respect the girl and she was so friendly. Sure, it was the opposite of Mags, but she always remembered that the kind ones that were persistent were usually worth it and the fact that they stuck around her meant they were worth it. Mags gave a slight wave back, not nearly as exuberant but she tried to be as friendly as possible to the red head, “No, you’re not interrupting Clay was just leaving.” Mags shot a look at him; she knew he would give her space. He had always been good at giving her space when she needed it, when they were friends and when they were dating. She loved that about him, she loved a lot of things about him but that was then, and this was now.

When Clay left Magnolia turned her attention back to Elowen, “This is my mom Viviane she is the one who owns the bookstore, and this is my cousin Remmick. He’s in town to help my mom out at home. She can’t do much right now.” She motioned to the wheelchair. She never explained anything to anyone about her mom’s sickness and she was more than relieved to keep it under wraps. All the town needed to know what her mom was sick and nothing else.

Viv smiled at the girl, “It’s wonderful to meet you, please do join us.” Mags knew her mother would always invite people and at this point Mags didn’t stop her anymore.

Dazzle Dazzle floral floral
--
3113386775_1_3_hezNRaJ2.gif

Micki had been shocked when she felt a snowball hit her head, her eyes looked for the culprit and she saw Hayden. Hayden had started a war and Micki was going to win it, or at least that was her plan. She could see Justice and Kat still talking so she left them be and then heard the war was a free for all. She collected snow into her gloves and packed it together. She needed to get Hayden back but really, she didn’t care who she hit with the snowball. She was aiming without actually looking and hoping some of them landed and hit a target. She aimed for Julian once more but had just missed him.

Her eyes had finally found Hayden and she was going to get her revenge and pelt him with a snowball. She collected the snow once more and when she saw her moment, she let her arm go back and then threw the snowball. She watched as it flew through the air and it landed at her target. She couldn’t help but laugh at him and then she took off running and collecting snow. A snowball fight was just what everyone needed.

Dazzle Dazzle q r o w q r o w The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof jasmyn jasmyn
--
tumblr_m9l2syiNiV1qlmawuo1_540.gif

Max had just arrived into town; it was later than he had expected but it was time for him to come back home and what better time than the holidays. He had his bag slung over his shoulder as he pulled out his phone to call his sister. He had forgotten the quaint charm of Anchor Bay and he had missed it. Sure, he hadn’t missed everything in the town, but he could let go of the past to better enjoy his present.

He scrolled through his contact and found Dahlias number and dialed it. It had gone to voicemail so he hoped leaving a message for her would be good enough, “Hey sis, it’s me. I’ll be staying at the Anchor Bay inn. I’m in town and I hope to see you soon. Miss you. Hope you enjoy the surprise of my visit.” He closed his phone and headed towards the town. He had forgotten that it was the day of the lighting ceremony but the second he got closer to town he remembered. He looked at everyone in the distance having fun and it sent a pang of sadness to his chest. He had missed those days. When he got to the inn he set his stuff down on the bed and thought back on all the memories that he had walked away from without a goodbye.

geminiy geminiy

[class=variables] --color: #b7cfda; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=container] width: 530px; height: 300px; display: flex; margin: auto; flex-wrap: wrap; [/class] [class name=container maxWidth=450px] width: 300px; height: 100%; align-items: center; justify-content: center; [/class] [class=left] height: 300px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid var(--color); width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 18px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 90px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--color); height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 280px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 100px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/386f500d8bbc13da2c26a6dbf0c1ec8f/tumblr_osw7o51VEM1u8au21o1_400.jpg')"][/div] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/301499166/original.gif')"][/div] [/div] [div class=name]Sean Matthews[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]location[/div] anchor bay (carriage rides)
[div class=tag]interacts[/div] open
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] the snowball fight
[div class=tag]tags[/div]
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] x

[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] As the sun set and the lights became more twinkly in the darkness, Sean got to work. It took no time at all to draw people to the carriage, the carriage rides being a major attraction to many visitors and residents alike.

Sean was so excited to work, the carriage rides being his favourite part of the year. Although the cold nipped at his cheeks and ears to the point that they were frozen numb and his fingers were raw from holding the reins, he didn't mind in the slightest.

He drove the carriage past a group of locals, some of which he vaguely recognized, and a giggle escapes his lips. He missed those days of playing in the streets and not having a care in the world. Those days were numbered, cut short by having to work from a young age to support his family. He finally stops the carriage and decides to give the horses a break, walking over to them and gently massaging their necks and chests.

[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

[class=variables] --color: #b7cfda; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=container] width: 530px; height: 300px; display: flex; margin: auto; flex-wrap: wrap; [/class] [class name=container maxWidth=450px] width: 300px; height: 100%; align-items: center; justify-content: center; [/class] [class=left] height: 300px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid var(--color); width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 18px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 90px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--color); height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 280px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 100px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/989f3c696cf93dbe03b52b18f3170b96/tumblr_pkz2mbcw7V1xno8b4o3_250.jpg')"][/div] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/baecc8ad48ed2583d1bae6fa502a490a/tumblr_nqwgisRcJ01qbq2ano1_250.gifv')"][/div] [/div] [div class=name]Dahlia Li[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]location[/div] anchor bay
[div class=tag]interacts[/div] max
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] n/a
[div class=tag]tags[/div] Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] x

[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] Dahlia steps out of the shower and wraps herself in a towel, shivering by the draft in her apartment. She ties her hair up into a bun and walks out to the main room, looking for something to wear. She frowns, realizing that a lot of her nicer clothes are in the wash. She goes to rifle through the pile next to her bed, looking for a pair of clean jeans, she notices a notification on her phone. She picks it up and looks down at the screen.

"A voicemail?" Dahlia ponders out loud, knowing that she had just checked them moments earlier. Anxiety settles in her stomach, hoping that it isn't the hospital. She sits on the bed and raises the phone to her ear. The voicemail makes her fingers tremble. Max is home? After listening to the voicemail, she lodges the phone on the bed beside her. Why, exactly, was he back now? After all this time, leaving with no goodbye, nothing more than a note for Dahlia. He just up and left and now he's back?

Dahlia pulls on a quick outfit and immediately rushes out the door, not caring that her hair is still wet or that its freezing cold. All she cares about is getting to that stupid man and seeing what exactly went through his head.

Storming through the front doors of the inns, she walks up to the reception and plants her hands on the desk. "Maxwell Li, what room is he staying in?" Dahlia demands, glaring daggers into the receptionist.

"Mam, we can't just disclose where people are-" the receptionist begins but Dahlia cuts her off.

"What. Room?" She growls. The receptionist gives her the numbers and Dahlia storms up to his room. She attempts to walk straight in but finds the door locked, resulting in her banging on the door with her fist. She crosses her arms and waits for her brother to answer. He has a lot of explaining to do. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

(I will do the styling stuff later)
Lokna Harrow

The handshake was firm and the slight comment made her chuckle a bit. But in her mind remained the question of whether she should just get the load of her back and tell Natalie or not. The telling part didn't seem so bad after all the girl looked like a part time loner like herself. "Well imagine this totally hypothetical cenario. You have been away for a year or so and decided to but your education on line for spending holliday's with family. It's a nice time to rest your nerves and maybe reacquaint yourself with the hometown but then you find out that the person nearest and dearest flakes out and doesn't come. To add salt to the wounds you keep running into the person who stabbed you in the back the last time you met and you might as well have not lived in town at all cause all the streets are filled with people who you don't know. Let's just say that I might be in one of those totally hypothetical cenarios" Her pitch and tone were just all over the place as she poured out all her troubles. A slight bing and telephone vibrating in the pocket drew her attention. "Sorry I will just look at this" She opened her phone and was welcomed with a message from her sister. She was still in town like she promised. A wide smile spread over her face and she exclaimed happily "She came! She is in town! Oh my God! Okay okay sorry. Even if I just met you I think you are the angle of the day at least for me." She leaned over and gave the girl a hug and then proceeded to hop and skip out of excitement.

Mention:
Dazzle Dazzle
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Graham

Graham liked the idea of ice skating, it combined two of his favorite things dancing and winter. He loved that the park had their own little rink set up all winter, however skating during the tree lighting festival tended to be a little crowded people that normally wouldn't skate took the opportunity to use the ice. Of course Graham didn't actually mind it at all, it just meant that him and Cassie wouldn't be able to do any tricks. "Ice skating sounds fantastic." He smiled wrapping Lucy's leash just a bit tighter around his hand at fear of her catching a sent of a churro truck and taking off.

Graham turned to Sterling, he never really had minded that Ellie and Sterling had dated, but when they were together Sterling struggled to find time for Graham and anytime they did get to spend together Sterling couldn't stop himself from talking about Ellie. "I mean, I also didn't tell you that Clayton was back either.." Graham said with a slight tone in his voice. Graham always the happy go lucky person tended to have a slight jealous streak when it came to sharing his friends with others.

He sighed. "They're both back for the holiday. This is Clayton's first tree lighting in 4 years, so its great that he was able to leave California for a whole month." He thought about how not having his brother around since he was twelve, he lived across the country and didn't have time to really come back to visit due to his rigorous degree and demanding girlfriend. "It's great to have them both back, I've missed having them around for the holidays..."

LittleWolfie LittleWolfie KingofAesir KingofAesir

Hayden

Hayden smirked as his snowball hit his target. Micki and him were good friends, both graduating in the same year. Micki finished her year out as the new kid, but Hayden and her had become fast friends. Both deciding to take a year off from college for better or for worse, however Hayden's parents weren't exactly fond of the idea, and blamed Micki for Hayden following through on it. All Hayden really wanted to do with his life is play guitar, but his family wanted him to have a more practical job and turn out 'better than his sister' who worked at the bar in town.

Hayden started balling up multiple snowballs so that he had ammo to last him for a while. During this time of course Micki sought her revenge, nailing him right in the face. After the stinging of snow in his eyes Hayden smiled through the pain, wiping his face on his sleeve. Oh had the war begun. "I mean if there is no teams then I guess that nothing can stop me." Hayden smirked evilly at the Tanner children and began pelting Julian and the younger siblings with snowballs before turning back to face Micki and Justice. "Its. On." He said chucking a few snowballs their way.

Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler q r o w q r o w @The_Fluffiest_Floof jasmyn jasmyn

Natalie

Natalie liked hearing about others lives and problems, she felt like a part time therapist. "Okay imagining." She smirked, knowing people only said that when it was something they were living through at the time. She listened intently to Loky, obviously she had a rough first day back home. "I just have to say, you're in a small town, you're always going to run into people you don't necessarily like, you can't let that ruin your day."

"And unfortunately things do change when you're away from home, however I'm sure the people you don't recognize are tourists, a lot of people still come to town to celebrate the tree lighting even though its a town holiday." She smiled as the girl picked up her phone. "No worries."

Suddenly her attitude changed, she didn't seem as sour as she had before she came over to Natalie's booth. "That's great. Things already seem to be looking up for you." She slid another hot coco across the table. "You should bring her one." All of a sudden arms were wrapped around her shoulders, almost knocking over the table of hot chocolate. Natalie was not much of a hugger, but lightly patted Loky's back despite that.

Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

5f95325fed646a9238d939c745fc9234.jpg

Elowen Reed
Outfit: (in picture, just with her glasses on and a pair tights underneath her skirt.)
Interactions: Clayton {Briefly} ( Dazzle Dazzle ), Magnolia/Remmick/Magnolia's Mother ( Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler )
Mentioned: N/A
<><><><><><><><><>
Elowen smiled, glad that is seemed she wasn't intruding on something. However there was this brief tension in the air as Clayton walked away. It left Elowen feeling anxious and a bit doubtful. She managed a weak nod and farewell as Clayton departed from the group, not looking that happy. Magnolia...reassured her? That she wasn't intruding on anything, so Elowen tried to lighten up. The girl was all smiles and sunshine, trying to dispel the negative mood.

Her attention turned to the two Magnolia introduced, the young boy named Remmick and her mother. Elowen's attention settled on Viviane for a moment, eyes taking in the details of the woman. Elowen felt a small pang of sympathy in her chest. "Hello Miss Viviane, it's nice to meet you. Magnolia has been taking good care of the bookshop, I hope to see you around there more often as well." She said, wishing Viviane well. It wasn't her place to question what was wrong, and as much as she wanted to help, she knew it would damper the mood. Boundaries, she reminded her self. Elowen smiled at Remmick as well, not forgetting his presence. "It's nice to meet you as well...Mister Remmick...Remmick?" She wasn't entirely sure how to address the boy, he was around her age, but it was her custom to have titles when first meeting others. It felt out of place to use the formal title.

Elowen turned to both Magnolia and her mother. "Thank you for allowing me to join you. I didn't want to witness the tree lighting for my first time all alone." She thanked them both, smiling.

[class=Background] height: 550px; overflow: auto; min-width: 325px; background:url(https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/axiom-pattern.png); margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; width: 100%; max-width: 900px; [/class] [class=BackBox] border-radius: 15px; background:url(https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/black-thread-light.png); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 45px; width: 90%; max-width: 825px; height: 85%; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=Box] width: 90%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; color: gray; margin: auto; margin-top: 30px; height: 400px; font-size: 14px; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: justify; font-family: Lato; overflow: auto; [/class] [class=Subtitle] box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 18px; margin: 10px 0px; text-align: center; color: #808080; font-family: Roboto Slab; [/class] [class=SideBy] display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=BottomBorder] background-color: #bfbfbf; height: 2px; width: 76%; margin: auto; [/class] [class=SideBorder] height: 375px; margin: auto; margin-top: 45px; width: 2px; background-color: #bfbfbf; opacity: 0.6; [/class] [class=HiddenScroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; overflow-y: scroll; height: 100%; color: gray; text-align: justify; opacity: 0.9; font-family: Lato;] [/class] [class=Icon] background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/5d/1e/c2/5d1ec246ef864f3718ba4a5e2ee36094.jpg); position: relative; background-size: 100px 100px; height: 100px; max-width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class]
[div class=Background style="margin-top: -20px;"][div class=BackBox][div class=SideBy style="width: 3%;"]
[div class=SideBy style="width: 19%;"][div class=Box style="height: 125px; max-width: 125px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; margin-top: 50px;"][div class=Icon][/div][/div][div class=Box style="background-color: transparent; font-size: 20px; overflow: hidden; height: 30px; text-align: center; color: #808080; padding: 0px; letter-spacing: -1px; margin-top: 10px; opacity: 0.6; border: none;"]Adikia[/div][div class=Box style="margin: auto; height: 185px; margin-top: 10px; width: 90%; max-width: 150px; font-size: 12px; word-spacing: -1px; padding: 4px; padding-top: 10px; overflow: hidden;"][div class=HiddenScroll style="margin-left: 6px;"]
Outfit: xxxx
Interactions: Rihana
Mentions: Lokna ( Jaellagirl Jaellagirl )
Tags: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Code Credits: rustic

[/div][/div][/div][div class=SideBy style="width: 1%;"][div class=SideBorder style="margin-left: 13px;"][/div][/div][div class=SideBy style="width: 77%;"][div class=Box style="overflow: hidden; padding-left: 20px;"][div class=HiddenScroll]
Adikia had a huge grin on her face as she stood next to Rihana. The familiar feeling and face instantly putting her at ease. Meeting, or rather bumping into Rihana, was the mood lifter she really needed. Between work, taking care of the house, and looking after her grandmother she hadn't had much time to spend with friends or anyone else for the matter. Gene paused in her thoughts at the mention of Rihana's sister. Trying to conjure up a mental picture and name of the girl. It took her a few seconds, but a very hazy image of the girl came to mind. Lockness. Lokna. That's how she recalled the girls name. To be fair she hadn't seen the girl in years and they weren't friends. Besides she associated everyone's name with something.

"You haven't seen me in forever cause you never come visit my shop anymore." Gene joked poking Rihana's side. Gene started laughing a bit before sighing and pouting playfully. "Whaaat? You? Having a sister? No way." Gene said dramatically, holding back from rolling her eyes, just giving a small side glare to Rihana as they continued walking (at least I think they are walking???). "I know you have a sister but you should still drop by or send a text hello sometime." Gene whined. To be fair she was being hypocritical, being caught up with life so much she forgot about texting Rihana as well. Not the point. The point was teasing Rihana for the fun of it.

"How have I been well..." Gene wasn't sure how to answer that, she paused a moment trying to think on how to answer that without ruining the mood. "...busy I guess. Moving back into town and with the shop. How about you, Miss traveling-redbull-sport star?" Gene asked, smiling as she caught figures ahead. "Is that your sister?" Gene asked, pointing toward a girl....hopping? around in what she guessed was joy. "She seems quite excited if it is." Gene added.
[/div][/div][/div]
[/div][/div][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back