• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π‘ π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘  𝑠𝑑𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 – open

bad wolf

do you love my insides? the parts you can’t see?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
sad bird.jpgResiding in a lonesome valley green is a small village known by no name. After the birth of a still child, there's rumors about that a curse was put upon the mother. Stricken with grief, she seeks the culprit of such a horrible deed. They blame those who are always blamed in such trying times, the outcasts and the divergents. The town's herbalist and only physician is accused of witchcraft. Threats are abundant and, fearing for their life, they do the only thing they can. They run.

Aways in the woods there is a cemetery, long avoided for its interment of townsfolk taken by illness and disease. There lives a gravedigger there whose unusual habits further dissuade people from visiting. When the physician shows up one night, stumbling about the gravemarkers in complete disarray, the gravedigger is left with a choice: hide the accused witch or turn them over to the pursuing mob.

___

i. please be at least 18+ if you wish to claim this plot.
ii. though quality over quantity applies here, i would like to see a fair amount of detail.
iii. contribute to the plot! make it as much yours as it is mine.
iv. i've a discord to chat over and a pinterest board for inspiration if you're interested.

Similar to group rps, this is not a first come, first serve kind of claim. If you've interest and have a character in mind for the plot, you're more than welcome to pm me with a description. Same goes for any ideas you may have about the plot. If I turn you away, I do apologize. I'm simply looking for another person whose personality and writing would mesh well with my own.

PM me a short introduction with any ideas you may have. ^^ Please also attach a writing sample and I'll be sure to include my own in the following response.

Happy writing!

Last edited:
morning to all. it's like two in the afternoon here but hey..... xD
also, thought i'd mention that my character preference is the gravedigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back