• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ( 𝐱𝐨𝐱𝐨 ... 𝐠𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥. )

mattchampions

bennie and the jets!
[div class=container][div class=image][div class=title]{ xoxo, gossip girl. }
[rich, filthy, pretty people][/div][/div] [div class=c2][div class=scroll][div class=o]the way you played with me like a child.[/div] [div class=t]will you still love me when i'm no longer young and beautiful[/div]

[div class=o]will you still love me when i've got nothing[/div] [div class=t]but my aching soul[/div]

[div class=border]i've seen the world ~ plot[/div]

heavily inspired by the gossip girl series.

"and even when you think you're finally in the clear, you're never home free. because on the upper east side, the good times never last forever. xoxo, gossip girl."

new york city has been described as many things. a concrete jungle, a breeding ground for the rich and famous, the young and beautiful. those that can afford it send their children to boarding schools, too caught up in their own business to raise their own child.

theodore roosevelt preparatory academy just happens to be one of these schools. located in the upper east side of manhattan, new york, the co-educational school has its fair share of drama. an anonymous blogger by the name of gossip girl has been active for the past few months, somehow getting the dirt on everyone. who kissed who, who paid off who, who's paying who to take their tests for them.

and then the secrets start getting darker. who got drugged at the last party, who just got robbed, who's having an affair behind their significant others back. no one is safe.

the players change, but the game remains the same. xoxo, gossip girl.

[div class=border]lit it up as my stage ~ rules[/div]
[div class=num]1.[/div] roles are gender locked for a reason! (that reason being i want an even gender ratio.) so please do not come asking if you can switch a gender up for a character. they are also NOT first come first serve, there will be a deadline and cast announcements will be made.
[div class=num]2.[/div] this is a detailed roleplay, so 2+ paragraphs and literate to advanced literate writing, please!
[div class=num]3.[/div] drama is for in roleplay only. seriously, this is based off of gossip girl, so as much drama as you can put into the roleplay, do it. but please try to get along ooc.
[div class=num]4.[/div] romance is not required but is most definitely encouraged! (this is also lgbt+ friendly)
[div class=num]5.[/div] realistic face claims only, please.
[div class=num]6.[/div] have fun! don't take everything too seriously.

[div class=border]channeling angels in a new age now ~ spots[/div]
[div class=role][div class=call]THE PRINCE. [div class=lil]he rules the halls, and everyone knows his name. is probably the richest kid in school, which is saying a lot. - OPEN.[/div][/div] [div class=outline][div class=img][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=role][div class=call2]THE DARLING. [div class=lil]everyone wants to be her friend. has a past with the charmer, and has recently been on gossip girl's page. a lot. - OPEN.[/div][/div] [div class=outline2][div class=img2][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=role][div class=call]THE CHARMER. [div class=lil]he's the guy who could smooth talk his way anywhere. don't trust him with your secrets, though. - TAKEN. [/div][/div] [div class=outline][div class=img][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=role][div class=call2]THE PRINCESS. [div class=lil]a true daddy's girl, she's paved her way up with her parents credit cards. has a rocky past with the darling. - OPEN.[/div][/div] [div class=outline2][div class=img2][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=role][div class=call]THE ACTOR. [div class=lil]he's always got a mask on. no one really knows what's going on behind his eyes. has history with the angel. - OPEN.[/div][/div] [div class=outline][div class=img][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=role][div class=call2]THE FOLLOWER. [div class=lil]she'd follow the princess anywhere. incredibly loyal, has her suspicions on who gossip girl really is. - OPEN.[/div][/div] [div class=outline2][div class=img2][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=role][div class=call]THE ANGEL. [div class=lil]he's the pastors son, and seems to have done no wrong. gossip girl has a different opinion. - OPEN.[/div][/div] [div class=outline][div class=img][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=role][div class=call2]THE WILD CARD. [div class=lil]she's got a past with the prince, and is known for throwing the wildest parties at her mansion. - OPEN.[/div][/div] [div class=outline2][div class=img2][/div][/div][/div]
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: @undine [/div] [class=container]height: 375px; width: 300px; border: 1px solid grey; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/fkP02Jr.png), auto [/class] [class=image]height: 40%; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/54d41f5078ce6ab7d5d12b1dcd6fda05/tumblr_pigz3ecq7r1wpj80u_400.gif); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 20% [/class] [class=title]width: 100%; font-size: 0.55em; position: relative; color: #fff; top: 45%; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase [/class] [class=c2]height: 49%; width: 70%; padding: 20px; margin: auto; font-size: 9px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: auto; padding-right: 100px; text-align: justify [/class] [class=o]width: 50%; padding: 5px; line-height: 13px [/class] [class=t]width: 50%; padding: 5px; line-height: 13px; float: right; letter-spacing: 1px [/class] [class=border]padding: 10px; width: 96%; background: black; color: #fff; font-size: 0.95em; text-align: center; position: sticky; top: 0%; letter-spacing: 2px; font-family: serif; z-index:5 [/class] [class=num]display: inline-block; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold [/class] [class=role]height: 30%; width: 100%; [/class] [class=img]display: inline-block; border-radius: 100%; height: 100%; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6e0b928daee83d4d05f75d748da3e387/tumblr_o7wppnUhmh1r53gibo6_640.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=call]display: inline-block; width: 60%; border-right: 10px solid white; text-align: right; font-size: 13px; line-height: 12px; font-weight: bold; font-family: serif; font-style: italic; margin-top: 2% [/class] [class=lil]font-size: 7px; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; [/class] [class=outline]height: 100%; width: 25%; padding: 5px; border: 1px solid grey; border-radius: 100%; float: right; position: relative; top: -5% [/class] [class=outline2]height: 100%; width: 25%; padding: 5px; border: 1px solid grey; border-radius: 100%; float: left; position: relative; top: -5% [/class] [class=img2]display: inline-block; border-radius: 100%; height: 100%; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/e1a0f41346ee8982586381bc5021fa0c/tumblr_praklkChtf1t06dcj_540.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=call2]display: inline-block; width: 50%; border-left: 10px solid white; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; font-size: 13px; line-height: 12px; font-weight: bold; font-family: serif; font-style: italic; margin-top: 2% [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class]

Last edited:
loved the tv show and the idea, darling — possibly interested in the princess or the angel !

this looks lovely! expressing interest in any of the three roles, honestly — leaning towards the angel as of now, but i was leaning towards the actor like three minutes ago and the prince a couple minutes before that, so who knows?

this looks lovely! expressing interest in any of the three roles, honestly — leaning towards the angel as of now, but i was leaning towards the actor like three minutes ago and the prince a couple minutes before that, so who knows?
lovely to have you on board ! :~)

Can I be the prince.
the roles arent on a first come first serve basis, there's a due date and an application process for characters! i haven't posted a character creation thread just yet as i'm pretty busy, but it'll be up sometime this weekend.

the roles arent on a first come first serve basis, there's a due date and an application process for characters! i haven't posted a character creation thread just yet as i'm pretty busy, but it'll be up sometime this weekend.
Ok

[div class=container][div class=image][div class=title]{ xoxo, gossip girl. }
[rich, filthy, pretty people][/div][/div] [div class=c2][div class=scroll][div class=o]the way you played with me like a child.[/div] [div class=t]will you still love me when i'm no longer young and beautiful[/div]

[div class=o]will you still love me when i've got nothing[/div] [div class=t]but my aching soul[/div]

[div class=border]i've seen the world ~ plot[/div]

heavily inspired by the gossip girl series.

"and even when you think you're finally in the clear, you're never home free. because on the upper east side, the good times never last forever. xoxo, gossip girl."

new york city has been described as many things. a concrete jungle, a breeding ground for the rich and famous, the young and beautiful. those that can afford it send their children to boarding schools, too caught up in their own business to raise their own child.

theodore roosevelt preparatory academy just happens to be one of these schools. located in the upper east side of manhattan, new york, the co-educational school has its fair share of drama. an anonymous blogger by the name of gossip girl has been active for the past few months, somehow getting the dirt on everyone. who kissed who, who paid off who, who's paying who to take their tests for them.

and then the secrets start getting darker. who got drugged at the last party, who just got robbed, who's having an affair behind their significant others back. no one is safe.

the players change, but the game remains the same. xoxo, gossip girl.

[div class=border]lit it up as my stage ~ rules[/div]
[div class=num]1.[/div] roles are gender locked for a reason! (that reason being i want an even gender ratio.) so please do not come asking if you can switch a gender up for a character. they are also NOT first come first serve, there will be a deadline and cast announcements will be made.
[div class=num]2.[/div] this is a detailed roleplay, so 2+ paragraphs and literate to advanced literate writing, please!
[div class=num]3.[/div] drama is for in roleplay only. seriously, this is based off of gossip girl, so as much drama as you can put into the roleplay, do it. but please try to get along ooc.
[div class=num]4.[/div] romance is not required but is most definitely encouraged! (this is also lgbt+ friendly)
[div class=num]5.[/div] realistic face claims only, please.
[div class=num]6.[/div] have fun! don't take everything too seriously.

[div class=border]channeling angels in a new age now ~ spots[/div]
[div class=role][div class=call]THE PRINCE. [div class=lil]he rules the halls, and everyone knows his name. is probably the richest kid in school, which is saying a lot. - OPEN.[/div][/div] [div class=outline][div class=img][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=role][div class=call2]THE DARLING. [div class=lil]everyone wants to be her friend. has a past with the charmer, and has recently been on gossip girl's page. a lot. - OPEN.[/div][/div] [div class=outline2][div class=img2][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=role][div class=call]THE CHARMER. [div class=lil]he's the guy who could smooth talk his way anywhere. don't trust him with your secrets, though. - TAKEN. [/div][/div] [div class=outline][div class=img][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=role][div class=call2]THE PRINCESS. [div class=lil]a true daddy's girl, she's paved her way up with her parents credit cards. has a rocky past with the darling. - OPEN.[/div][/div] [div class=outline2][div class=img2][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=role][div class=call]THE ACTOR. [div class=lil]he's always got a mask on. no one really knows what's going on behind his eyes. has history with the angel. - OPEN.[/div][/div] [div class=outline][div class=img][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=role][div class=call2]THE FOLLOWER. [div class=lil]she'd follow the princess anywhere. incredibly loyal, has her suspicions on who gossip girl really is. - OPEN.[/div][/div] [div class=outline2][div class=img2][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=role][div class=call]THE ANGEL. [div class=lil]he's the pastors son, and seems to have done no wrong. gossip girl has a different opinion. - OPEN.[/div][/div] [div class=outline][div class=img][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=role][div class=call2]THE WILD CARD. [div class=lil]she's got a past with the prince, and is known for throwing the wildest parties at her mansion. - OPEN.[/div][/div] [div class=outline2][div class=img2][/div][/div][/div]
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: @undine [/div] [class=container]height: 375px; width: 300px; border: 1px solid grey; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/fkP02Jr.png), auto [/class] [class=image]height: 40%; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/54d41f5078ce6ab7d5d12b1dcd6fda05/tumblr_pigz3ecq7r1wpj80u_400.gif); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 20% [/class] [class=title]width: 100%; font-size: 0.55em; position: relative; color: #fff; top: 45%; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase [/class] [class=c2]height: 49%; width: 70%; padding: 20px; margin: auto; font-size: 9px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: auto; padding-right: 100px; text-align: justify [/class] [class=o]width: 50%; padding: 5px; line-height: 13px [/class] [class=t]width: 50%; padding: 5px; line-height: 13px; float: right; letter-spacing: 1px [/class] [class=border]padding: 10px; width: 96%; background: black; color: #fff; font-size: 0.95em; text-align: center; position: sticky; top: 0%; letter-spacing: 2px; font-family: serif; z-index:5 [/class] [class=num]display: inline-block; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold [/class] [class=role]height: 30%; width: 100%; [/class] [class=img]display: inline-block; border-radius: 100%; height: 100%; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6e0b928daee83d4d05f75d748da3e387/tumblr_o7wppnUhmh1r53gibo6_640.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=call]display: inline-block; width: 60%; border-right: 10px solid white; text-align: right; font-size: 13px; line-height: 12px; font-weight: bold; font-family: serif; font-style: italic; margin-top: 2% [/class] [class=lil]font-size: 7px; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; [/class] [class=outline]height: 100%; width: 25%; padding: 5px; border: 1px solid grey; border-radius: 100%; float: right; position: relative; top: -5% [/class] [class=outline2]height: 100%; width: 25%; padding: 5px; border: 1px solid grey; border-radius: 100%; float: left; position: relative; top: -5% [/class] [class=img2]display: inline-block; border-radius: 100%; height: 100%; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/e1a0f41346ee8982586381bc5021fa0c/tumblr_praklkChtf1t06dcj_540.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=call2]display: inline-block; width: 50%; border-left: 10px solid white; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; font-size: 13px; line-height: 12px; font-weight: bold; font-family: serif; font-style: italic; margin-top: 2% [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class]

have some free time finally now after a week of three tests three days in a row with projects due in between so yesss, add me to the interest roster (angel?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back