• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐„๐๐„ | ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ

(quickly going to tag everyone who's expressed interest w/o posting on the joining page or has posted a wip)
bad wolf bad wolf Macaberz Macaberz frogmilk frogmilk nevermind. nevermind. erzulie erzulie oxytocin oxytocin blackout blackout low fidelity low fidelity Sabes Sabes enterelysium enterelysium geminiy geminiy the lotus eater the lotus eater Husk Husk Physiicz Physiicz constellation constellation

the application deadline for this roleplay is in three days! if you're interested or working on a character application, now could be a good time to start planning ahead/wrapping up. i'm so stoked about the applications we have so far, but i'm even more intrigued by those yet to come! please don't be shy to ask me questions (thank you to those who have), and if you have circumstances that necessitate an extension, please let me know!

a little update for the interested/joining crowd: i'm moving the deadline up to 5pm on april 1st instead of the previous deadline at 8pm. (perhaps it was poor planning to make the deadline fall on april fool's day, but i only just realized that) this is to accommodate the variety of different time zones and hopefully get messages out to people when they're still awake!

oh yeah. we've got a little over a day until applications are due for this. i'm really excited about what we have, and i'm curious as to what other surprises the next ~24 hours holds for us. hit me up with questions, concerns, anything - and i'll get back to you all tomorrow!! :-)

applications for this group are now closed!
those who applied should get a private message from me regarding their status promptly.
regardless of what you hear from me, thank you for your time, effort, and interest in this!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back