• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 【 ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴡᴏ 】

cb3d19eb5aa2a2084dc1839146695ede.png

:bishiesparklesr:<3<3:bishiesparklesl:
Hello! Hi!

I have come bearing a concept, well a few concepts but most still have the same premise.
Basically, I would like to create a plot with someone else that involves (although two main characters- yours and mine) an entire cast of characters that you and I play. Equal share for us both on this ride! So, multi musing is the main theme here. But that's just the dynamic I'm looking for! Now onto the plot!

:bishiesparklesr:<3<3:bishiesparklesl:

Genre that I'm looking for
- Fantasy
- Slice of Life
- Drama

- Romance
- Action
- Superpowers

- Supernatural
-Anime

I would like a roleplay that contains a little bit of all of this into one!
Which just means that even though our role play is centered around one or two themes, I want it to branch out and evolve into some paths. Like sometimes we have
romance, sometimes we have action, this is where the Slice of Life feature comes in at! Our characters go on an adventure together where there's something new every day.

Stuff I'm looking for
:bishiesparklesl:- Proper grammar and paragraph style. No second person or first person styles, please. And by paragraph style, I mean someone able to do at least 3+ lines. Of course this definitely doesn't have to be constant. Once well used to each other, we can definitely lessen the amount of lines and it wont be so strict!

:bishiesparklesl:- Someone to do their share! Im looking to multi muse, but I'm also looking for someone who can also multi-muse! But also, someone who's okay with contributing to our spitballing or adding their share of twists and turns while role playing with each other. I'm not looking for EVERYTHING to be scripted out and some of the things we do should be Improvisation. Its a partnership,after all! And I'm eager for us to raise this world together!
:bishiesparklesl: - Although I prefer our main characters to be M x F(my main character being female), the other cast we create can involve M x M, F x F and many more dynamics! Not every time I will be role-playing the female in our characters.
:bishiesparklesl:- Different species are allowed in our creation process, as long as our main characters are humanoid.
:bishiesparklesl:- Openness from my fellow partner. I'm not asking for too much detail things, just looking to make a connection in positive writing flow for the both of us. Which involves letting me know(as I will be doing to you) when something pops up and we can't roleplay or if you've lost interest entirely. Please don't ghost, its pretty rude!
And this statement also blankets your opinion on our topics! Let me know if you like something or if you dislike something, comments are so appreciated during our engagements!

If you're interested in something like this, let me know! And afterwards, we can get into the nitty gritty of building our roleplay! Also if you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back