• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✪ Fandom Search ( D:BH / Voltron Plz? And others )

Crispy Otaku Sandwich

Ayo! I'm going to keep this a lot more sweet and simple than my other search threads.

• Will role play both on site ( conversations, threads ) or offsite ( discord, another forum ) so just let me know what your preference is. And yes, when role playing over threads I'll usually make 'pretty posts' but you don't need to, if you don't want.
• I would prefer to role play only with people who are 18+, please. Don't lie about this, I know it can be frustrating but it makes me feel weird to role play with anyone younger.
• This isn't really a rule, but please be willing to plot and plan with me and not just expect me to plan everything out. I'm looking for a role play partner after all. And it's just generally more fun and in my experience the role play lasts longer when we're both invested in the characters and plot.
• I like to play a lot of diverse characters in terms of race, religion, gender identity, non-binary, etc and I always try to portray these things respectfully. Just so you know.
• If you have any questions feel free to ask. This thread may be a little bare, but I promise I won't bite. I'm actually a really easy going person and like everyone else here just want to have fun.

Right now I'm really only looking for canon x oc and oc x oc, -- yes, I know. There are a few exceptions to this below. And if you have a canon pairing you've just been cravinggg and have a good idea, let me know! And yes, I will happily double. I'll request m // for one of the pairings but I'm perfectly fine with f// and m/f when doubling. ( : If someone you want isn't listed, just ask.

- Riverdale
Who I can play: Reggie, Jughead, Sweetpea, Moose, Kevin
Who I want: Archie, Fangs
- Teen Wolf
Who I Can Play: Scott, Stiles, Derek, Liam, Etc
Who I want: Parrish, Theo, Peter
- Mortal Instruments / Shadowhunters
Who I can play: Alec, Magnus, Simon
Who I want: Jace, Raphael
- BBC Merlin
Who I can Play: Gwaine, Percival, Lancelot, Merlin, Mordred
Who I want: Arthur, Percival
- Marvel / MCU
Who I can Play: Almost anyone ~ Just ask. ( :
Who I want: Peter ( Quill ), Peter ( Parker ), Hawkeye, Malcolm (Jessica Jones)
- Game of Thrones
Who I can Play: Jon, Gendry, Tyrion, Oberyn, Etc
Who I want: Jaime, Robb
- Maze Runners
Who I can play: Newt, Thomas
Who I want: Minho, Gally
- Star Trek ( 2009 Reboot )
Who I can play: Spock, Kirk, Bones
Who I want: Chekov, Kirk
- Voltron: Legacy Defenders
Who I can play: Keith, Shiro, Hunk, Pidge, Coran, Adam
Who I want: Lance, James
Canon x Canon: Lance x Keith (I'll happily do this. <3)
- Yuri on Ice
Who I can play: Anyone, try me.
Who I want: Christophe Giacometti < 3
- Uncharted
Who I can play: Anyone, try me. Or an OC.
Who I want: Nathan Drake ( Give me the adventure, mystery, etc. Reallyyy want an uncharted role play.)
- Detroit: Become Human
Who I can play: Connor, Markus, Ralph, Simon, Kara, Hank, etc
Who I want: Gavin, Connor
- The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Who I can play: Nick, Ambrose, Sabrina, Anyone
Who I want: Harvey
- OC x OC ( Unless you really want to use canons, come to me with your idea. )
- 13 rw ( Will contain mature ideas. Ask ~ )
- Youtube
Ask ~

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Hey so this is my first time on this site and I purely made an account for the purpose of responding to this, but are you still interested in doing a voltron rp? I’d happily do Keith x Lance if you were interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back