• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ✖ Painted ✖

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check

About The Game

Painted is about the game called paintball. A survival game loved by those who have a sense of adventure mixed together with loving the thrill of danger. I bet you have heard about paintball before which involves shooting at each other with guns until you hit somebody, making that person go out for the rest of the game. But do not underestimate this game at all as it is not recommended to the people who have a soft heart and cannot stand to shoot anybody in order to win. Everyone has their own personality though which makes combat a lot more fun to do. They vary from people who believe in justice to the ones who do not feel like standing in the spotlight and then you have the ones that are just plain evil. These are some examples of how the people in the game can be. Beware that anyone can take on every action that they deem as necessary like crushing his/her opponent mentally instead of physically. Yes, this can be done as well.

The Game Rules

> If you get hit, say ‘HIT’ out loud so the people can hear. If you do not do this, you will play like a zombie which is against the rules ! But if nobody witnesses this, nobody can report this either. (Nasty play.)

> Knives are allowed only when both teams agree to this completely. (Not real knives of course.)

> You only have a limited amount of paintballs so be careful with how you shoot them.

> You can buy your personal gun in a Paintball Store however if you are a minor, you have to have an adult with you.

> You can win the game by shooting every opponent or by capturing the enemy’s flag.

> In normal games you have to match up your team members with the other team. If the other has less, you will have to bench some people.

> In order to participate in the Deathcup Finals, you have to be in a team of 3 or more members.

About The Role-Play

As you see this can be a quite physical as well as psychological battle that the characters have to play out. Be ready for this. This will be high casual ! (Minimum 1 paragraph of 5 lines of text.) Also I want in total 6 ‘players’ in order to start up this role-play so we can have a lot of fun~

Join Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking~

XsVvexE.gif

[QUOTE="Yuri Reeka]*brings in the baby llama*
Careful there, little lassy spits, and boy howdy is she accurate. x3

[/QUOTE]
Good, I can train her to spit on my enemies

Yes, once she's grown you can ride her into battle. An all mighty duo.

Should totally do a roleplay about that. x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back