• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ♦Lost In Neverland♦

WednesdayAddams

I'm the monster that lives under your bed~
Christmas_Island_banner.jpg
There was Alf Mason, so ugly his
mother sold him for a bottle of Muscat.
Bill Jukes,
every inch of him tattooed.
And worst of them all, Hook, with eyes blue as forget-me-nots, save when he clawed your belly with the iron hook he has...instead of a right hand, at which time...
his eyes turn red.
_____
Now I tell his story to my children and they will tell it to their children...and so it will go on.
For all children grow up,
except one.

We've all heard the tales of Peter Pan, Captain Hook, and Tinkerbell. Though, that's what everyone thought as the years and centuries went by..it was just a story...but what happens when a plane, that was flying over the bremuda triangle, ends up crashing from the sky? It lands in the water, completely exploded, metal flying through the air in every direction, and fire. Luckily there's an island nearby and the very few survivors make their way to the island.

What happens when they realize it's Neverland? Peter Pan does exist! Except he's not a child..he's the same age as them! Mermaids, fairys, pirates, all of the supernatural creatures you can imagine...but it isn't the place of storytails.. it's dark and twisted. The only ones who bring light are Peter Pan and the remaining Lost Boys. Will our characters help them or simply...try to leave?

Rules
•Follow RPN rules.
•This will be a dark RP, meaning mature. There will be drinking, ect involved.
•Animated pictures only.

Cast
Lost boys
Hook and other evil forces have captured and killed most of the Lost Boys.​
Peter Pan- boo. boo.
Lost boy 1- kasukasu kasukasu
Lost boy 2- Svisttt Svisttt
Lost boy 3- aurnia aurnia
Indians
Same as Lost Boys, only most have been killed.​
Tiger Lily- OceanBunny OceanBunny
Indian 1- Kn19 Kn19
Indian 2- Makomin Makomin
Indian 3- Open (boy)
Passengers
Crashed to the island after a plane crash.​
Passenger 1- WednesdayAddams WednesdayAddams (Girl)
Passenger 2- Makomin Makomin
Passenger 3- OceanBunny OceanBunny
Passenger 4- WednesdayAddams WednesdayAddams

(I NEED 1 BOY)

neverland_1024.jpg

Last edited:
Hey hey :) I just want to ask what about the RP would make it dark? What I mean by that is mostly just how dark you want the RP to be? I might be interested depending on how dark it would be :)

Mostly Captain Hook being crazy af and actually ending lives of lost boys and stuff, perhaps some witches or vampires/other dark creatures roaming around. Sirens that try to drown people.

Mostly Captain Hook being crazy af and actually ending lives of lost boys and stuff, perhaps some witches or vampires/other dark creatures roaming around. Sirens that try to drown people.
Hmmm I will think about it and let you know :)

omgg

if you're willing to have someone play 2 characters I could snag a dude

(that sounds wrong, but I swear it isn't)

I can try to play a guy passenger?? I haven't played a male role in a while but it should be okay lol

**to double up, i really need to stop double posting i apologize now, i'm really bad at finishing thoughts lmao

Tbh the main one we need is Peter, but we can wait until tomorrow and see if any one joins! Then we do the doubling thing if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back