• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♡ — sweet days. (ooc)

Characters
Here

angelb4by

𝕤𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝
everyday.png
[ about ]
just minutes away from bustling downtown, the ward of nerima city, tokyo, is home to many vibrant characters. despite having a reputation as a quiet suburb, the neighborhood is more than meets the eye; each resident has their own, compelling story to tell. you might bump into the enigmatic wagashi shop owner, for instance, who somehow always seems to know what her customers need. or you might cross paths with the neighborhood goons, who are more obtuse than their facial hair and six-packs let on.

whatever the case, you are bound to meet someone interesting here. and maybe, just maybe, you'll have an encounter so sweet, you'd never forget its taste.

[ links ]

hi u guys!!! 👋 here we can discuss anything related (or not related hahaha) to the rp! i will probably be creating a character who will sort of run the rp and help it move along (and help characters interact) - perhaps the town head or something like that? let me know if u have any suggestions or comments! 💗

Last edited:
Looking at all of these handsome men is making me think sadistic thoughts about Ohm and having his heart be broken by lots of different boys. But then I think I joined this for the cuteness not the pain...

Ya'll have such cute characters I-

By the way the twins are finally complete. Now everybody clap for me for doing the bare minimum~

i was wondering, what are the chances that characters who have been living in nerima for a while would know each other? is it small enough that everyone would kinda know each other or would most people be strangers?

I mean I'd assume that everyone would have their own little squad of people around them and then by the sixth degrees of seperation I'm sure people will be aware of other's existence. Like with my boi I'd expect a few people to be aware of the Thai kid with the little corgi.

It'd be cool if, after characters are accepted, we could have discussions for any pre-defined relationships between people

Yeah that will definitely happen as well as planning out future relations uwu

himari is a super social person so she def was introducing herself during the first week she moved there

Himari will just be like, you will be my friend and you are going to like it sksksk

i mean how could you not be her friend lmao she's cute and voices anime characters, like she's fun lmaooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back