• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ♚ Urban Magiks ♚

boo.

keep precious things
♚♚♚

Magic exists. High school students learn Sigil Calligraphy, graffiti artists paint luck charms all around the subway station, and you can take your familiar to the vet for a check-up and exam of the bond you share.

Magic is no secret. It's just our way of life.

Our characters are a tight-knit group of friends that call themselves the Urban Coven. They've grown up in Pittsburgh for as long as they can remember and have sworn to stick together through it all. From experimenting with the latest spells to helping study for the midterms in familiar phycology, there's nothing they can't do together.

It is when the dangerous trend of self demonic possession takes over the underbelly of the city by storm that their bonds are tested. What can they, a simple Coven of witches, do to battle this lethal trend? Will they find the source? And, most importantly, how will they overcome it?

♚♚♚

I'm looking for a small group willing to dive headfirst into the world of modern witchcraft with me! I'm looking for both women and men, as the latter's role in witchcraft RP's is often overlooked. Post below it you're interested!

You've always got some interesting ideas, I'll stick around.

interested!!

Witches? Sounds interesting

Interested.

Are there races other than humans?

Interested

I am interested as well.

Sure, I'll tag along.

holy sHIT this got interest. I wasn't expecting that. I guess I'll close the interest check for now, but I might open it again.

In response to SP3CT3R SP3CT3R , I'd like to keep humans as the only dominant sentient species, but the may be a few mythical creatures, such as a phoenix (only one at a time), unicorns, and maybe dragons(YES).

I'll get to working on a CS thread. In the meantime, get hyped!

I have a few questions
  1. Will you be setting rules and laws for how magic works, or will there be more flexibility?
  2. Can everyone use magic in this world, or is it a hereditary trait?
  3. Are there any magical creatures that have been domesticated?
  4. To what degree has magic replaced mundane technology? Are there magical equivalents to things like the automobile, air conditioning, the telephone, or computers?
  5. Is there healing magic? If so, what level is medicine at? Is it all-curing, or are there limitations?
  6. Can we expect longer lifespans from wizards and witches, are are they about the same as humans?

boo. boo. what about some sort of magical body mod? I'm not a fan of making my characters look incredibly human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back