• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☆ after all this time? (open / doubling)

scmndr

cats?!
Hello!
I am really craving Harry Potter RPs at the moment, so that's basically the reason why this search thread exists.
I'm gonna be quick with the rules, but I hope you take the time to properly read them!

What you can expect from me:
  • I try my best to reply as soon as possible. Sometimes, I just don't have the time or the motivation to it, so don't expect me to reply 24/7.
  • OOC chat. I like to be friends with my RP partners and talk about the characters or the plot.
  • If I absolutely love an RP, I will definitely start to do moodboards and stuff like that.
  • I write at least 2 paragraphs per response, but I like to do more
  • I double!!! (And it is a requirement most of the time)
What I'd like from you:
  • Patience. Don't try to get my attention through spam. I will reply or tell you if I won't be active for a bit. You can of course poke me after a while.
  • Doubling would be nice
  • No Mary Sues. Just... don't.
  • At least 1 paragraph per response.
SHIPS / PAIRINGS
OC x Neville / Draco / Fred / George / Remus / Sirius
I can double as nearly everyone, just ask. (Snape is an exception lol. And Voldi)
Hermione x Draco
Sirius x Remus
Neville x Luna
Suggest another ship! :)

Feel free to PM me if you're interested!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back