• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ── Fight for the Crown | OOC

Characters
Here

AngelicPrince

[div class=background][div class=second] [div class=topimg]
[div class=back] go back [/div][/div] [div class=border][div class=opacitybg][/div] [div class=box][div class=over]information[/div]
Most OOC chat will be over Discord once the RP starts! I will be sending the server link out to whoever gets accepted. You must join the server and be at least somewhat active!

Feel free to post any questions here, or message me instead!

[div class=over]links[/div]
CHARACTERS - MAIN - OOC
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=first] [div class=words]Fight for the
C r o w n ─ ♛
[div class=bottomwords]out of character chat[/div][/div] [div class=line][div class=fimgb][div class=input] [div class=block][div class=inputwords] go forward [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]made by: lavendre lavendre [/div] [script class=input on=click] slideUp 2000 first fadeIn 1000 second [/script] [script class=back on=click] slideDown 2000 first [/script] [script class=input on=mouseenter] addClass op inputwords [/script] [script class=input on=mouseleave] removeClass op inputwords [/script] [class=background]height: 400px; max-width: 600px; boz-sixing: border-box; margin: auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; border: 1px solid #f1f1f1 [/class] [class=first]height: 100%; width: 100%; background: #CFCFCF; opacity: 0.99; position: relative; top: -400px [/class] [class=second]height: 100%; width: 100%; background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ba/6d/5c/ba6d5c955f818d1da1f1ca8d6d0245a7.png); background-size:105%; background-position: 0% 30%; opacity: 1; position: relative; top: 0px [/class] [class=back]width:100%; height: 40px; padding: 20px 0px 0px 0px; margin: auto; font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 1.5px; font-size: 13px; color: white; position: relative; top: 305px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: pointer [/class] [class=line]height: 2px; width: 100%; background: white; position: relative; top: 130px [/class] [class=fimgb]position: relative; top: -95px; margin: auto; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); height: 180px; width: 180px; background: #fff; padding: 7px [/class] [class=input]cursor: pointer; height: 180px; width: 180px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/38/35/b4/3835b49609348d4d658004d8329eb1d2.jpg); background-size: 120%; background-position: 55% 100%; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); filter: saturate(70%) [/class] [class=inputwords]height: 10px; padding: 5px 5px 10px 5px; width: 100%; display: block; background: #fff; color: #444444; position: relative; top: 85px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; text-align: center; transition: all .4s ease-in-out; opacity: 0; position: relative [/class] [class name=op]opacity: 1 [/class] [class name=words]height:100px; width: 100%; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; position: absolute; color: #444444; top: 250px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 4.5px; text-transform: uppercase [/class] [class=topimg]height:100%; width:100%; filter: saturate(110%); transition: all .5s ease-in-out; position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=topimg state=hover]filter: saturate(150%); [/class] [class=topwords]width:130px; height: 7%; border-bottom: 1px solid #94A12C; font-size: 12px; color: black; position: relative; top: 220px; margin: auto; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; font-weight: 700; word-spacing: 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/class] [class=bottomwords]height: 100%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.45em; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; font-style: oblique; top: -5px; line-height: 14px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; position: relative; top: 10px [/class] [class=border]height: 300px; width: 345px; position: relative; margin:auto; top: -371px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=opacitybg]height: 289px; width: 350px; border: 1px solid white; background: white; opacity: 0.8; margin: auto; position: relative; top: 5px [/class] [class=i]display: inline-block; font-size: 30px; font-style: italic [/class] [class=box]height: 80%; width: 90%; padding: 5px; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'Hind', sans-serif; margin: auto; position: relative; top: -265px; line-height:16px; word-spacing: -0px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify [/class] [class=over]height: 25px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; width: 100%; background: #ACACAC; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 700; text-transform: uppercase; position: sticky; top: 0px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class=num]display: inline-block; font-size: 11px; font-weight: 700 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class]

FIGHT FOR THE CROWN ─ ♛
Out of Character Chat

Information:
Most OOC chat will be over Discord once the RP starts! I will be sending the server link out to whoever gets accepted. You must join the server and be at least somewhat active!
Feel free to post any questions here, or message me instead!

Links:
Characters - Main - OOC

Last edited:
AngelicPrince AngelicPrince
Hey! Just curious, is there anything specific you want to see on the cs? I read the little blurb there, but don't see a character skeleton (name, age, persona, bio, etc.) so I was curious.

Another question: What kind of society does Arralyn have? Or what will the setting be like? Are women to be believed to bare and take care of the children or are they believed to be equal to males? etc

apolla apolla DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein Sorry, I had that wrote up, guess I forgot to add it in! It'll be added to the character thread in a bit - Added!

As for the society, beliefs are much like most modern-day western countries; women are usually seen as equal and are often know to have careers of their own, etc. Arralyn is a big country with various big cities and small towns, so characters can come from either! (Feel free to come up with your own city/town for your character to be from if you wish) The main setting for the RP will be in the castle or on the castle grounds, and in the royal city, Erydon, which is the largest in the country. Erydon itself has many smaller districts, varying from housing districts ranging from large single family homes to apartment complexes, and many shopping and entertainment districts.

[ Tagging everyone else who has shown interest in case anyone has the same questions! Xed Xed EricSings EricSings Akeira Akeira dazzling dazzling no-eyed-girl no-eyed-girl v e n u s v e n u s ]

Last edited:
apolla apolla DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein Sorry, I had that wrote up, guess I forgot to add it in! It'll be added to the character thread in a bit - Added!

As for the society, beliefs are much like most modern-day western countries; women are usually seen as equal and are often know to have careers of their own, etc. Arralyn is a big country with various big cities and small towns, so characters can come from either! (Feel free to come up with your own city/town for your character to be from if you wish) The main setting for the RP will be in the castle or on the castle grounds, and in the royal city, Erydon, which is the largest in the country. Erydon itself has many smaller districts, varying from housing districts ranging from large single family homes to apartment complexes, and many shopping and entertainment districts.

[ Tagging everyone else who has shown interest in case anyone has the same questions! Xed Xed EricSings EricSings Akeira Akeira dazzling dazzling no-eyed-girl no-eyed-girl v e n u s v e n u s ]
Thank you for your quick answer! I shall start on my characters as soon as the CS is up^^

I’ll be able to work on my sheet in a few hours! Hopefully will be up by this evening or tomorrow < 3

What kind of culture is the nation based on, and what is the time period this is set in? I saw beliefs were classified as modern day, but does that also count for overall setting as well?

apolla apolla I LOVE your girl so far! The faceclaim is from one of my all time favorite shows too (Have you seen it? Your character’s name is the same as the show’s name for her). It’s called Nikita and djhfbfjajs good memories

Braddington Braddington Yeah, everything is pretty much modern day, setting wise! The culture could be compared to somewhere like the US, a combination of many different cultures sort of mixed together. It can also vary a bit from place to place throughout the country, much like how the South-West (Texas, New Mexico, etc.) has a pretty different culture than the North-East (New York, New Jersey, etc.) Technology such as cellphones, computers, social media etc. is present but not seen as often as it is now in the real world - think maybe late '90's-mid 2000's when it was just starting to pick up.

Braddington Braddington Yeah, everything is pretty much modern day, setting wise! The culture could be compared to somewhere like the US, a combination of many different cultures sort of mixed together. It can also vary a bit from place to place throughout the country, much like how the South-West (Texas, New Mexico, etc.) has a pretty different culture than the North-East (New York, New Jersey, etc.) Technology such as cellphones, computers, social media etc. is present but not seen as often as it is now in the real world - think maybe late '90's-mid 2000's when it was just starting to pick up.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Final questions before I seem like I am nagging. The ten people chosen, are they from an established nobility or just anyone from any station that got through the applicant process? Is there an established nobilit, even? And the power of the crown, are we talking constitutional monarchy or something more poweful?

Apologies for all the questions!

First character is up! If anything needs to be altered, please let me know. I didn't know how detailed you want their personality part to be (I can totally work in more detail, if you want)

Braddington Braddington The ten chosen can come from any rank, nobility or commoner! There is an established hereditary nobility consisting of the common British nobility rank titles. (Duke (or Duchess), Marquess (or Marchioness), Earl (or Countess), Viscount (or Viscountess), and Baron (or Baroness).) The country is run by an absolute monarchy, so the chosen heir will have complete, unlimited power - so, needless to say, it's a greatly sought after position (though not always for the best reasons), and the future of the country depends on the correct person being chosen. Don't worry about it, ask as many questions as you'd like!

DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein More detail is always better! Though I did purposefully leave the personality section pretty open-ended to see what you find to be the most important parts of their personality are, so you don't have to change or add anything if you don't want to!

Hysterical Hysterical I know you're using a free to use code, and I'm not sure if it's just on my end for some reason, but your character sheet doesn't seem to be working for me beyond the initial "click me." The text on the tabs will space out when hovered over, but nothing else happens when hovered over or clicked. If it's working fine for you and others then don't feel like you have to change it though! I can just go into edit to read it if it's only an issue for me

DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein More detail is always better! Though I did purposefully leave the personality section pretty open-ended to see what you find to be the most important parts of their personality are, so you don't have to change or add anything if you don't want to!

Hysterical Hysterical I know you're using a free to use code, and I'm not sure if it's just on my end for some reason, but your character sheet doesn't seem to be working for me beyond the initial "click me." The text on the tabs will space out when hovered over, but nothing else happens when hovered over or clicked. If it's working fine for you and others then don't feel like you have to change it though! I can just go into edit to read it if it's only an issue for me
Second character is up. I am curious which one will get chosen (if either will be chosen). I will work out their personalities tomorrow. Right now I am too tired. I am glad I got those backgrounds worked out.

For Gwen I made up a city. For Misha I made up a dukedom (or whatever it is called). Should I add more information about this in the CS? Or is it all fine and not that important?

Hmmm its working fine for me, but once I'm completely finished, I can just post a second blank version if it still isn't working. It might be because I'm working on it right now in the thread? I don't know if that would affect it.

Hmmm its working fine for me, but once I'm completely finished, I can just post a second blank version if it still isn't working. It might be because I'm working on it right now in the thread? I don't know if that would affect it.
I found the code in RI.a's thread and the original one there doesn't seem to work for me either, so it would be great if you could add an uncoded version in spoilers under it once you're finished!

Hello hello just writing here in case something important is mention I'll try to work on my character today bu what I have seen so far all of them seem really amazing! I also have a problem with the code but I believe is because of that code doesn't really work on dark theme if you change it to the light theme you should be able to read the info AngelicPrince AngelicPrince :)

Hello hello just writing here in case something important is mention I'll try to work on my character today bu what I have seen so far all of them seem really amazing! I also have a problem with the code but I believe is because of that code doesn't really work on dark theme if you change it to the light theme you should be able to read the info AngelicPrince AngelicPrince :)
oof yeah I just checked it out in dark and the info bar is completely gone and idk why or how to fix it ayyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back