• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ↳ buddy search; always open! ツ

harringtcns

hurts my heart
Dead ass just signed up and already here like LOVE ME, so here's some stuff:

• Who: So my name is Lana and I'm 18+ from the actual worst timezone (AEST)! Parenting it up at home for a year with my baby, super excitable, and basically I just want your attention. RP-wise I'd consider myself literate with about a decade of experience behind me, but I'm also impatient and lazy and I just don't like writing novels back and forth in every post. Responses may vary according to circumstance and inspiration. Always down with multiples in RP, depending on the nature of said RP, and happy to RP canon or non-canon characters of either sex, any orientation, etc against whoever.

Other details to be discussed, but for now: COME AT ME.

Last edited:
Goddamn it's 1:07 in the morning and you have waaaaay too many interests for me to really focus on right now. XD But that isn't a bad thing!

You had me at Stranger Things, my dude. Although if what I'm currently picking over with the characters doesn't interest you, I'd be more than happy to peruse your interests and see if we could think of something else to do! (Or ya know we could work out a plot before I add a disclaimer, yeahhh)

Goddamn it's 1:07 in the morning and you have waaaaay too many interests for me to really focus on right now. XD But that isn't a bad thing!

You had me at Stranger Things, my dude. Although if what I'm currently picking over with the characters doesn't interest you, I'd be more than happy to peruse your interests and see if we could think of something else to do! (Or ya know we could work out a plot before I add a disclaimer, yeahhh)

Sooooon, I'll PM you because I am always down for my babes. I'm wheezin'.

I have a Star Wars rp Id like to pitch to you but I can’t pm so pm me if your interested please~

You seem awesome. One thing I failed to notice is whether you have gender pairing preferences or not.

Omg Teen Wolf! I would love, love, LOVE a PeterXOC RP, I love Peter Hale! I would also obviously RP as anyone for you! Lemme know if you’re interested.

well-hello-there-friend.jpg

You seem awesome. One thing I failed to notice is whether you have gender pairing preferences or not.

I do not! Open to whatever as long as the vibe is right, my friend!

And to all y'all other babes, I have PM'd you. Thanks for your interest!

B U M P.

I do not! Open to whatever as long as the vibe is right, my friend!

And to all y'all other babes, I have PM'd you. Thanks for your interest!

B U M P.

I wasn't PM'd, but if you'd like I could pm you. I just noticed you wrote that you want us to send you menes, so I thought I'd try to be funny. XD

I wasn't PM'd, but if you'd like I could pm you. I just noticed you wrote that you want us to send you menes, so I thought I'd try to be funny. XD

That's weird, but I looked at my conversation list and saw the PM I sent you wasn't there. Sorry about that, must've glitched when I tried to send it and didn't realise! Thanks for the meme though, and sending me a PM instead.

B U M P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back