• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โ†ณ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’” โ€” ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’„๐’Œ

eggshell

๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’… ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’”๐’–๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†
[class=container] width: 500px; height: 400px; margin: auto; display: flex; [/class] [class=img] background-image: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/25/83/df/2583df21452424c9c14c866ca35dab68.jpg'); background-size: cover; height: 400px; width: 200px; padding-top: 40px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class name=img maxWidth=450px] width: 150px; [/class] [class=title] color: white; border-bottom: 2px solid white; border-top: 2px solid white; font-size: 16px; width: 70%; margin: auto; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 900; [/class] [class=content] width: 300px; height: 400px; padding-left: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=content maxWidth=450px] width: 200px; [/class] [class=scroll] overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; width: 100%; height: 100%; [/class] [class=linkContainer] width: 100%; display: flex; flex-direction: column; [/class] [class=link] width: 100%; border-bottom: 1px solid #232323; [/class] [class name=link state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [div class=container] [div class=img] [div class=title]the moon and stars[/div] [/div] [div class=content] [div class=scroll] INTRO

hi! iโ€™m mira, a student in college, and a big fan of every disney movie out there (aurora is my favorite)! iโ€™m kind of (definitely) new to this site, but iโ€™m not new to the world of roleplaying! iโ€™ve been role playing since i was probably around thirteen and just fell in love with everything about it: creating the characters, the plots, everything! as for the actual posting, since iโ€™m in college, iโ€™m limited to weekends and 2:30 pm into the later hours. but i love chatting ooc and would love to get to talk about our characters!

what i can offer:
โ€” iโ€™m a super literate roleplayer will typically write around three to five paragraphs per post, which is kind of small for me. i really like diving into the character and getting into their mindsets, i want to feel like writing for them is effortless! depending on how inspired i am, my posts will definitely increase in size!
โ€” romance! uGH, i love it so much! give me the fluff, angst, everything but the kitchen sink! i can also do friendships and platonic relationships, though it isnโ€™t the same. call me soft, but iโ€™m a sucker for a good romance.
โ€” i write in third person, and all genders! first person is difficult to write in and it kind of feels more like iโ€™m writing for myself more than a character. itโ€™s my personal preference, sorry!

what iโ€™m looking for:
โ€” someone as literate as me, i really like thinking through stories and plotting. i donโ€™t want to be the only one contributing, because eventually the entire rp will fall apart. and if you canโ€™t write because youโ€™re losing interest or inspiration, please let me know!
โ€” someone who likes to chat in ooc! iโ€™m quite the talker and kind of think i get annoying at times lol

PLOTS

scary movie โ€” one sleepover. two best friends and a murderer. sounds like any other story, right? the two suddenly find themselves being stalked by someone who claims to know them. but who? as the night continues, they learn that even in an empty house, you never really feel alone. โ€” horror, romance, comedy (i was thinking there would be a super sweet scene where they think theyโ€™re going to die and one of them confesses their feelings lmao)

telepathic โ€” in a world where everyone is telepathic, it can be a little difficult to understand all the thoughts and images that could be flying through your head? but what if there was just one voice? one belonging to your soulmate. when the most talkative kid in their grade starts hearing a voice theyโ€™ve never heard before, their mission starts. to find the voice that belongs to their soulmate. but what if theyโ€™re (physically) mute? โ€” romance, a little bit of angst (tea)

who needs love? โ€” instead of love at first sight, why not nemesis at first sight? no, i donโ€™t mean hate at first sight. nemeses donโ€™t even have to particularly dislike each other, though itโ€™s admittedly customary. i mean that their eyes meet from across a crowded room, and thereโ€™s a moment of instant, mutual understanding that they will make each day living hell for one another. โ€” romance, comedy (think of the bANTER, THE BANTER)

role reversal: one of those cliche angel/demon romances, except the demon is the stuffy, orthodox one and the angel is always like โ€œhold my drinkโ€.
demon: โ€œyouโ€™re SUPPOSED to be a background influence!! no one is supposed to see you!!! youโ€™re not supposed to leave any sign of your presence!โ€
angel: *sneezes and like twenty feathers drift to the ground* โ€œlmao iโ€™m gonna cure this chickโ€™s blindness and make that guy rethink his life choices.โ€ โ€” comedy, romance, actually crackheadedness

running out of time โ€” overpopulation. one of the largest, most overlooked problems of our day. so what if the government did something to change it? at birth, youโ€™re given a watch. a watch that will count down to the exact moment you meet your soulmate. hereโ€™s the rules: you find your soulmate within 72 hours of your timer stopping, or you die. but what if you meet your soulmate somewhere you never expected? somewhere like a crowded train station? [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

bump!!

omg telepathic looks so good right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back