• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs { ooc }

Should we use dice rolled attributes and rolls for fights or just maturely plot the fights out here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch thank u so much, ur awesome

@Subtlety @RI.a if you want to collaborate on a history between our characters to help you fill out your cses, feel free to talk to me!

For everyone else, I know my character doesn't give me too much wiggle room (at all) for extensive relationship history, but if you want to plan interactions/relationship arcs out for the future or talk about a brief history/impressions between our characters, I'm down as well
I don't think we could have met...?

I don't think we could have met...?
The way I had understood the lore was that there had been multiple diplomatic meetings between the families where people may have met. Ark wouldn’t have gone to many of them but may have been forced to go to a handful because he’d be expected to as the prince of the family, so people may have seen him. There’s also rumors and everything, so any past history would be nothing more than impressions. Actually, now that i think about it more, it’s not really worth talking about, conversations would be more about future arcs.

Sorry, still riding the giddiness of getting the damn layout to work lol

rio would probably fit this bedroom...but imagine the right side is just filled with bookshelves and all the swan and Buddha related things are cat related. :p

For everyone else, I know my character doesn't give me too much wiggle room (at all) for extensive relationship history, but if you want to plan interactions/relationship arcs out for the future or talk about a brief history/impressions between our characters, I'm down as well

hmm. ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch would the kingdoms hear rumors of the son of faunus with no antlers? I imagine heloress is full of... chatty catty cathys. say that five times fast. and I know it's not spelled correctly but it's not as funny the other way

rio would probably feel a kinship with a fellow royal who isn't living up to expectations. she'd go out of her way to smile and bow her head to ark if they ever caught each other's eyes during the meetings. c:

Last edited:
Jackson is, but it took its toll on his mental health. Lol
I actually think that Isadora would have no issue talking with Ark, mainly because the rumors would've definitely spread because it would add to the idea that the Fae's presence in the world was fading. And he would be considered an outsider as much as her. But she'd be very cautious at first, but she'd probably try to show she's open to conversation?

And yeah, most of the characters should've met due to forced, formal situations. Some can be declined, but there are some that cannot be.

if someone wants to meet Alana because she secretly caught them in an illusion or something just let me know
xD

And ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch Ren is finished!

Jackson is, but it took its toll on his mental health. Lol
I actually think that Isadora would have no issue talking with Ark, mainly because the rumors would've definitely spread because it would add to the idea that the Fae's presence in the world was fading. And he would be considered an outsider as much as her. But she'd be very cautious at first, but she'd probably try to show she's open to conversation?

And yeah, most of the characters should've met due to forced, formal situations. Some can be declined, but there are some that cannot be.

I suppose since Isadora was in the Thieves Guild as a child, we might have met then. But then she would have been 8, so Setesh, who would have been 15, probably only took notice of the fact that a random kid was found out to be a princess.

MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake -
She was probably only there for a short while too, so I don't think they would've really spoken. But it's possible she may have recognized him at formal events but was too scared to say anything. Lol​

I'm looking for pictures for sections of the island and boy... I'm so picky that I annoy myself sometimes. Lol

MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake -
She was probably only there for a short while too, so I don't think they would've really spoken. But it's possible she may have recognized him at formal events but was too scared to say anything. Lol​

I'm looking for pictures for sections of the island and boy... I'm so picky that I annoy myself sometimes. Lol

I hear you, I did not even find a bedroom I liked.

Qro Qro -
The best time for change is when we disappoint our parents. XD​

I have another 10 hour shift tomorrow. DX So I'll have to sleep sometime soon.

Here's the island map. It'll be in the Lore area. And I think I'm gonna head to bed so I can actually get 8 hours of sleep for once. Lol
G'night, guys. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow night.

Hey guys just as an update I might be finishing up my characters around Monday or even as late as Tuesday as I'll be completely unavailable tomorrow.

I also see that are already 2 competitors for the Vulpes Prince up and running. Looks like I have to step up my game for this one considering how impressive both look. Wish me luck :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back