• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs { ooc }

Should we use dice rolled attributes and rolls for fights or just maturely plot the fights out here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Semblance Semblance -
I honestly don't look up the type of animal. Lol But I use fur ears, scale skin, and other terms. It helps a lot surprisingly. Also, if push comes to shove, you could edit a scale overlay on the image you want.​
Alright I'll do more digging!

Anywho, I've finally finished her history :) Feel free to take a look!

Cool. Once I get off work, I'll do another once over of the applications not accepted yet.

izayoiix izayoiix -
It's going well. My hour break is almost over because it takes me awhile to get home and even longer to access this on my phone. Lol But I made a $200 sale already. Hopefully we can convince someone to buy our most expensive item. (I want that bonus. XD)​

Cool. Once I get off work, I'll do another once over of the applications not accepted yet.

izayoiix izayoiix -
It's going well. My hour break is almost over because it takes me awhile to get home and even longer to access this on my phone. Lol But I made a $200 sale already. Hopefully we can convince someone to buy our most expensive item. (I want that bonus. XD)​
Well that's good! I hope you can! Bonuses are great lol

Thanks for your help everyone!! Think I found a face claim I'm pretty satisfied with :)

ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch : I was waiting on the completion of the history lore before finishing my background, but I can get it done tomorrow morning. I've been at a churches conference all day so am pretty tired now aha

Semblance Semblance Snake princess was the first cs I completed, but decided not to go with that role anymore.

Swoob Swoob No, you were right. My cs is for the deer princess. I just had a faceclaim for my former snake princess character that I didn't need anymore.

:deadopenmouth: Have not seen/read Shadowhunters

Crash course to Shadowhunters: Rune edition

Runes are a complex language given by angels to the shadowhunters to use as a tool to battle the demonic incursion. They can be applied directly to the body (yes, the way you imagine a rune would be 'applied') or directly onto an object. Each symbol grants different abilities or effects.

Now just change the angel part to Fae and (optional) cut the demonic incursion out and we could have something real spiffy going on here.

Also I just got all of that from the wiki, cheers.

Well how would that work if you have basically learned one area of magic and that's it?

Limits like...
  • one or two runes active at a time or the magical insurgence could kill or irreversible damage both the body and soul (???)
  • can only work while the symbol is still 'fresh' (ie. bleeding and therefore hurting)
    • or it could also be permanent and you're only limited to one or two in a lifetime. Although this could mess with the whole enhancement part of the lore magic.
  • similar time limit to items or a one-time use only kind of thing
    • one rune per item and if the symbol is scratched or damaged then it ceases to work. Trying to carve another symbol on it breaks the item or it simply just doesnt work. Trying to carve two symbols at a time on an item definitely breaks it.
It also requires carving a symbol directly to the skin so whose ever not to fond of blood, bleeding, or cutting into their own meat could choose not to do it. This entire thing could literally just be it's own subgenre of enhancement magic really.

There's plenty of other ways to keep the whole 'one (or two) area of magic' in check with a little creativity.

hey everyone I noticed in the lore that each family tended to dabble in their own areas of magic. Like vulpes and deception magic, so i gave my character illusion magic. However, I was wondering if we had to stick to that field. Or could I give him an elemental magic instead?

Anyone Anyone I noticed in the lore that each family tended to dabble in their own areas of magic. Like vulpes and deception magic, so i gave my character illusion magic. However, I was wondering if we had to stick to that field. Or could I give him an elemental magic instead?
I also choose from what was typical for the snake family. But I don't see a reason why one couldn't branch out.

hey everyone I noticed in the lore that each family tended to dabble in their own areas of magic. Like vulpes and deception magic, so i gave my character illusion magic. However, I was wondering if we had to stick to that field. Or could I give him an elemental magic instead?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch said earlier that one may be expected to learn the magic associated with that family, but it's possible to learn magic from other fields

I believe you're fine in branching out!

I only picked mine based on the fact that most other people picked summoning (because I also had picked summoning to begin with! whoops!)

Hey, guys! Sorry for the late reply. I was exhausted from work last night (had a good day, but it took a lot of energy. Lol) So I played a few casual games and passed out pretty quickly. I'll be working on Lore and accepting more profiles today as well, but I might be slow-ish. I feel very lethargic today. XD

LocKeii LocKeii -
That is a very interesting thing. I've also never seen Shadowhunters (but I think my mom has...) I can add a section for runic magic, but it'll take me a minute since I'll need to make limitations for it.​

General_warNpeace General_warNpeace -
And it's just like everyone has said. You don't have to use that magic, but it's sort of expected in the kingdom for you to learn it since it's like a family signature thing.​

oooh. that sounds pretty cool.

dear sueshi, don't apologize. take some time for yourself! <3

also I was wondering - are potion and salve making common habits in this world? I have a feeling rio has written a bunch of salve recipes in her journal alongside her shapeshifter notes to help soothe and heal her body.

Last edited:
cinnabuns cinnabuns -
Absolutely. A lot of people reference potion making as brewing, but if you add in salves and such, it'll be more known as apothecary skills. She probably would learn some of it at her home, but better resources are in the Fawnus kingdom.​

cinnabuns cinnabuns -
Absolutely. A lot of people reference potion making as brewing, but if you add in salves and such, it'll be more known as apothecary skills. She probably would learn some of it at her home, but better resources are in the Fawnus kingdom.​

oooh, okay. thank you~ <3

*eyes the deer princesses* interesting,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back