• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ღ Write With Me ღ

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check

Write With Me

tumblr_inline_nv3gk7v4Hv1qftu5i_500.png

Dear Sir, Madam,

I’ve written you this letter in order to see if you would be interested in joining our anime company. There are several departments so there will be something for you to enjoy. We are celebrating our fifteenth anniversary soon and I would like to publish a new anime story with you ! The company always has some drama involved and a lot of stress to go with it, but once a product is finished you will have absolute satisfaction. Let’s make this company even more known amongst the people who love to watch anime. I will be awaiting your answer.

Greetings

Marshmallow

Director of Entertainment I.G.

Lost said:
What would joining entail, exactly?
It would give you a look in the life an anime company. About the troubles that occur during producing one and the relationships that one needs to establish in order to let everything run smoothly. :)

Erm, what is an anime company like exactly? Like, I know about manga and all sorts of publishing companies, but I have no clue about anime companies. X_X

iiimee said:
Erm, what is an anime company like exactly? Like, I know about manga and all sorts of publishing companies, but I have no clue about anime companies. X_X
Well, the anime company has similarities as a manga company. I will put the job descriptions into it so everyone knows what is awaiting them for each one. ^^ Though the difference with the anime company is that there are also people who set the drawn manga into an anime. This can happen by drawing them piece by piece or by 3D software.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back