• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Sacrifice of Science [Closed]

Fate grinned, "Yep!" As he replied he pulled her back down to where they were lying before . " :D "

@Maxwelle

Last edited by a moderator:
Kindle chuckled, her face a rosy pink color. "Well, at least you're honest." She said softly, looking down into his eyes with a smile.

Fate smiled ."You're really warm ^~^ and cuddly =3 I could Just cuddle you all day and night," He says as he wraps his arms around her .

@Maxwelle

Kindle giggled nervously as she felt Fate's arms close around her. "Hey, I'm not a teddy bear," she said playfully, though making no move to move away and instead relaxed a bit in his hold. "Though I can't say I'd mind it..." Her last words just sort of slipped out and she glanced at Fate timidly.

Fate smiled and pets her head , "Don't worry I won't make you a teddy bear :P snuggling like this is great already ^~^" he then went back to hugging her.

@Maxwelle

Kindle was happy in his arms, almost purring joyfully. Hugs were something she really liked and Fate's more so than others. She hugged him back as best she could while he was on his back.

( sorry , fell asleep p.p ) Fate muttered just Loud enough for Kindle to hear, "I want to leave this place.. But that means leaving you .. You're the only person that is a real friend of mine .." Fate sounded like he was almost asleep as he said it.

Kindle cocked her head to the side curiously, watching him with a small smile. "Even after we leave, I plan to stay in touch. Are you sleepy, Fate?" She gently prodded his cheek and chuckled.

(That's okeeey. Sleep is a necessity.)

Kindle carefully and slowly got off him, as to not disturb him. She sat against the wall and watched him sleep after that, pondering on how they would get out.

Kindle woke up, dazed and groggy. From the position she was in, she assumed she'd fallen asleep against the wall but when she opened her eyes, her reflection stared back at her from a few different angles. Rising to her feet quickly, she turned around in the box, very confused. It gave only about a foot of space from the space she took up. "Hey! What's this... Fate?" Kindle called.

@djFluffernugget

Fate sat up when he hear Kindles voice. He looked around and saw the box , then saw Kindle. "Kindle? Why are you in a box?" He stood up and poked the glass.

@Maxwelle

Kindle didn't see Fate but heard him faintly. "How am I supposed to know? She cried, agitated. It was glass right? Maybe she could just punch through it. "Stand back, okay?" After a few moments she struck her fist against the glass and... nothing happened. She gave a small harumph and glared at the smooth reflective surface.

Fate put a hand to the glass and said "Watch out!" just loud enough for her to hear, once she backed up a blade appeared out of nowhere in his hand and he struck at the glass, hoping to break it. The sword had some sort of black aura around it.

@Maxwelle

Kindle backed up against the opposite side of the glass and heard a loud scrape but nothing else seemed to happen. Maybe there was a small crack but she couldn't see it with all the reflections and shine from the light embedded in the floor of the box. "Does it look the same from the outside?" She asked, looking around at it again.

Kindle looked in disbelief at the surface. "No, I can't see anything. All mirrors." What could possibly be the point of this? "I wonder if the glass would eventually give..." Kindle hated closed spaces, especially to this extent where she'd start to get anxious. She clenched her first tightly, her nails digging into her palm.

"Do you think I could help you get out from the inside? I might be able to ......" Fate had a hint of desperation in his voice, because he did not want to lose his only friend to a stupid box.

"You can come inside the box?" Kindle asked, surprised. Well, it was obvious he had some great powers but it still surprised her. "It's a little cramped though, as you can see," Kindle tagged on the last part, forgetting his view of the box from the outside.

Fate held a hand to the floor and Kindle could feel something touch her shoulder . it then grabbed her feet and started pulling her into the ground ( if it works xD )

@Maxwelle

(Myeah why not.)

Kindle closed her eyes tightly, not exactly enjoying the thought of being pulled into the actual floor. Sure, Hell was underground but it wasn't buried in dirt and other flooring.

A few seconds later Kindle emerged outside of the box infront of Fate. "Kindle! I'm so glad you're ok." he then pulled her into a tight hug.

@Maxwelle

Kindle opened her eyes and blinked, suddenly feeling the warmth of Fate's hug. "Thank you, Fate," she said, saying his name with a warmth that portrayed her care for him and smiled.

Fate pulled out of the hug and looked around the room, "So... where are we now? And how did we get here? " Fate then sighed and looked for a hallway out of the room.

@Maxwelle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back