The New Family Member

Anna blinked at what Jack just asked her but she smiled. "Three or two." She told him and then looked at him. "How many do you want Jack?" She asked him and smiled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack smiled and said," I really don't care how many we have. I will just be happy to have a family with you." he then wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek as he said," I love you." he just couldn't say it enough

Anna smiled softly and then rested her head against his shoulder. "I want a boy first." She told him and smiled. She then yawned and "rested" her eyes again. "I love you more by the way Jack." She stated lastly and smiled as she finished.

Jack smiled as he held her tighter and said," No I love you more, Sally." he chuckled and then he too rested he tried not to fall asleep, but he didn't get much sleep in the police station. So he unintentionally fell asleep with Anna in his arms

Once Jack fell asleep Anna smiled and was going to fall asleep but she got out of bed and went to the living room and sat next to her mom. "I'm nervous." She told her and their mother laughed. "You will be fine Anna. Just one more day. My babies are growing up." She told her and gave Anna a tight hug.

Jack woke up the next morning and sat up yawning a bit and looked over to where Anna was and sighed a bit when he saw the empty space. He then got up and went downstairs saying," Good morning."

Anna was asleep on her mothers lap and her mother had her hand on Anna's head and was asleep as well. Monica walked down and looked at the two and laughed softly then looked at Jack. "Good morning sleeping beauty." She told him

Jack wiped his eyes and nodded at Monica and thumped her nose just so he could and said," I, getting married tomorrow aren't I?" it all seemed a bit unreal at this point

Monica laughed softly but she nodded. "Yup. To that girl right there in moms lap. Ain't she beautiful?" Monica said but laughed at Anna's bed head. Anna however didn't budge. She was exhausted and her whole body seemed rest.

Jack nodded and then said," She is always beautiful. Oh I almost forgot." he then took out his phone and book another trip to Japan after the wedding and then went into the kitchen and began to make himself some ceral

Their mother slowly woke up and smiled at her daughter because she was finally getting some rest. She slowly stood up and let Anna sleep on the couch and Monica brought a blanket to out iver her. "Ready for tomorrow Jack? Do you have your vows written out?" Their mother asked and made coffee.

Jack shook his head and said," I'm just going to say what I feel and that's all." he chuckled and then leaned back in his chair and said," Thanks for going ahead and planning it again mom."

"Anything for my baby's. I was worried about you two although. I'm glad she's finally getting some rest." Their mother stated and smiled as se drank her coffee just like that. Anna then slowly began to wake up and yawned.

Jack smiled at her when he heard her yawn and said," Good morning Mrs. Roberts. Did you sleep well?" he then walked over to the couch and knelt down in front of her and kissed her cheek

Anna smiled softly and the laughed. "Indeed I did sleep well Mr. Roberts." She told him and then gave him a soft kiss on his lips then yawned.

Jack chuckled and then kissed her back and asked," So what do you want to do for today?" he didn't care what they did he just wanted to spend time with his very soon to be wife.

"In all honesty, I don't care. I just want to be with you." She told Jack and them smiled. Anna then left her head against his chest and relaxed while listening to his heart beat.

Jack chuckled and laid down on the couch and then said," That seems like a plan and believe it or not we are getting married tomorrow. You excited?" he grinned and kissed her cheek

"Of course I am. I'm just happy I'll spend the rest of my life calling you my husband." Anna said and smiled then gave Jack a soft yet passionate kiss. "I love you." She whispered and smiled.

Jack chuckled and kissed her back just as passionately and when he drew back he said," I'm happy because I get to call you my wife." he smiled nnd said," I love you." as he kissed her cheek

Anna smiled and gave Jack another kiss and then pulled away with a smile. "I love you more. So movie marathon?" She asked and laughed while she smiled.

Jack kissed her again and said," That sounds like a plan. We each take turns picking the movies." he then leaned close to her ear and said," Just for the record I'm going to make the first move either tonight or tomorrow night." he chuckled and kissed her cheek

Anna shook her head and then whispered, "you won't make me cave. Just saying." She whispered and then got up to put on the first movie of the day. She picked a Disney princess movie just for the heck of it.

Jack sat up on the couch and chuckled a bit and said," You are still such a kid Anna." he chuckled and then leaned back and put one arm on the back of the couch and the other resting on his knee

"I know but you get used to it." She told Jack and laughed softly and sat down next to him with her head against his shoulder. She was content. She had her husband back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back