The New Family Member

"Indeed we do." Anna said and then closed her eyes and slowly began to fall asleep. She slept well for once in years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack woke up early next morning and smiled as he looked over beside him to Anna and gently shook her awake as he said," Anna, get up. Today is the day we get married."

Anna blinked and then looked at Jack and smiled. "Finally. I've been waiting for this day to come." She whispered and sat up and then gave Jack a deep kiss.

Anna smiled and soon got up and got dressed for her big day. When she finished she came out wearing Sally's dress and her hair down in curls.

Jack came out in his jack Skellington suit and when he saw Anna he smiled and held her close and said," You look amazing." he then gave her a deep kiss.

When Anna pulled away for air, she shook her head but smiled. "Don't flatter me." She told him and gave him another deep kiss. She was excited.

Jack kissed her back and when they drew back he said," We need to get going." he smiled and kissed her cheek before grabbing his keys and going to the car

Anna smiled and followed Jack to the car and then when she got in she held his hand. "I'm nervous." She told him and her hand began to sweat.

Jack took her hand and kissed it gently and said," Just relax, we will be find." he then drove to the chapel and when they arrived their family had already beat them too it

Anna laughed when she saw everyone in the pews. She noticed even their grandma from Flordia came. Anna ran over and gave her a hug and their grandma cried. "My little ones are all grown up." She told Anna and Anna smiled.

Jack hugged there grandma too and when it was about time to start he took Anna's hand and asked," You ready?" they then walked up to the altar together

Anna nodded and followed Jack up to alter and smiled the entire time. Then came the time for their rings and vows and Anna was first. She took Jacks ring and placed it on Jacks finger.

Jack was smiling he has never felt happier. When he had put the ring on her and the minister said to say your vows jack looked at Anna and said," Anna I love you and have only loved you. We have had our ups and downs, but we have gotten through all of them together and if I had to pick anyone to marry I'm glad I picked you." as he said this he held her hands gently

Anna tried to blink away the tears but they continued to flow. Anna smiled softly and then began to say her vows. "Jack, I love you with all my heart. You've seen me at my worst and through our ups and downs you never once left me. To be honest I am glad I am marrying you but I'm more glad you're the man I'll wake up to every morning and the one I see before I sleep." She told him and continued to cry.

Jack wiped away a few of her tears as the minister asked," Jack, do you take Anna to be you wife?" jack looked at him and then smiled as he said," I do." the minister then asked Anna," Anna do you take jack to be your husband?"

Anna smiled and nodded, "I do." She said looked at the minister then at Jack and tightened her grip on his hands. She smiled softly.

The minister then said," Then by the power invested in me I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." jack then smiled and held Anna close as he leaned in and kissed her deeply.

Anna smiled through the kiss and kissed Jack back as everyone stood up and clapped. Anna pulled a away and smiled at Jack. "Mr. Roberts." She whispered and gave him one last quick kiss before looking over at her family.

Jack smiled and said," Mrs. Roberts" jack then gently took her hand and walked down the isle with her and kissed her cheek as he said," Now after we speak to everyone we need to go pack."

Anna smiled and nodded but then said, "actually, mom booked out flight after a reception party." She told him and smiled softly. "Sooo looks like we have to do a dollar dance and the garter, all of that." She told him and laughed when Monica ran up, "so for your party me and mom bought Anna a white dress and Jack we rented you a tux."

Jack chuckled as Monica cane up and began to speak and asked," So where is the tux. I would like to change now." he then grinned a bit and then kissed Anna's cheek

"At our house if course silly! Plus I think Anna will love her dress but you aren't allowed to see Anna in it until the party." Monica told Jack and took Anna's hand and dragged her off to the car. "Jack, you go with dad!" She exclaimed back and Anna looked back at Jack and blew a kiss his way.

Jack chuckled and as he and his dad went to his house he kept thinking of what Anna would look like. I then got dressed as I went inside the house and as we arrived at the party I looked around trying to see Anna

They made an announcement and Anna walked in with Monica next to her walking with her. Anna wore a beautiful lace dress with a white veil and if course the garter that didn't show. She had her hair up but curled and when she spotted Jack she looked at him and smiled. She felt so self conscious in the dress

Users who are viewing this thread

Back