The New Family Member

Jack then slid one arm around Anna and right before the movie started her kissed her cheek and said," I love you Mrs. Roberts." he then began to watch the move

Anna smiled and said, "I love you more Mr. Roberts." Anna told him and smiled again then gave him a light kiss and watch did the movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack smiled a kissed her back and as the movie finished he said," You are going to look so beautiful tomorrow Sally." he chuckled and put in a nightmare before Christmas

Anna laughed softly when Jack put on the Nightmare before Christmas. "No I won't. I am ugly." She told Jack and then smiled softly.

Jack smiled at her and as he sat down he held her close to him and said," To me you are the most beautiful girl in the world." he then kissed her cheek and grinned when jack appeared on screen

"Please. I do not compare to all the other pretty girls." Anna told Jack and laughed softly when Jack appeared on the screen. "Look it's you." She told him and kissed his cheek

Jack grinned and kissed her cheek and when sally appeared on the screen he said," Hey check it out, its you. You look so cute." he chuckled as he said this

"I look like a rag doll." Anna told Jack and laughed softly but then laid with her head on his lap. She smiled. Tomorrow was their big day.

Jack chuckled and then kissed her cheek and said," At least you have something like flesh I'm all bones." just one more day then they would be husband and wife

Anna laughed. "I would rather be bones then stuffing." Anna told Jack and then thought about something for awhile. "So we get married tomorrow and a few weeks from now we have thanksgiving again."

"Because time is moving by so fast." Anna told him and smiled softly. She then let out a yawn and looked up at him. "Luff you." She said and smiled

"Luff you more." Anna told him and gave him one last soft kiss and then smiled.

When night time fell, Anna gave her parents a hug and a kiss and then walked out to the car and waited for Jack. "Get rest. Tomorrow's the big day!" Monica told Jack and smiled

Jack did the same and nodded at Monica and as he climbed in he smiled at Anna and said," Just a few more hours. Then we will be married." jack grinned and then kissed Anna's cheek as he started to drive to the apartment

"I know. I'm kind if nervous." Anna told Jack and smiled but then when they got home she walked inside and yawned as she stretched in front of their bed.

Jack chuckled and then kissed her cheek as he laid down and said," I'm not worried it will all be alright, now come on lay down." he patted the spot next to him and smiled

Anna smiled and laid down next to Jack. She smiled and stared up at the ceiling. "I now pronounce you Mr. And Mrs. Roberts." She told him and laughed softly.

Jack chuckled and then said," You may now kiss the bride." he smiled and leaned over to kiss her softly and when he drew back he said," I love you, Anna." he then held her close to him

Anna smiled and said, "I love you too, Jack." She then rested her head in his neck and smiled. "I'm nervous. Aren't you?" She asked him and then intertwined her fingers with his.

Jack held her hand back and kissed her cheek before he shook his head and said," I'm not worried or nervous. I know everything is going to be fine." he then pulled the covers up on them a bit, he was a bit cold

Anna smiled and kissed him lightly. "I know as well I just get these butterflies though." She told him and smiled but then let out a yawn.

Jack smiled at her and said," Lets get some sleep we have a big day tomorrow." he then kissed her cheek one last time before wrapping her in his arms and closing his eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back