The New Family Member

Damien walked in and pulled up a chair beside her bed and when he saw the ring his expression saddened a bit, so he said," Now please, tell me whats up."

"Nothing's wrong love." She told him and stayed under her covers and didn't look at him. She didn't want him to worry. It wasn't his fault

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Other people. Don't worry about it love." Monica didn't want to tell him that she was being black mailed by Britney. She couldn't stand it if he worried about her.

Jack sighed and said," Ok." he then was about to say something, but when he saw the time he just sighed again and said," I got to go home. I'll see you so." he then kissed her cheek and got up and began to walk home. A bit after he left Jack came into Monica's room and asked," Bad date?"

"Not with him. I'm being black mailed Jack and I just don't know what to do....." Monica said and she sighed and then began to cry into her pillow.

Jack signed and walked over and as he sat beside her he rubbed her back and said," Ok what is Britney getting out of this black mail?" he had a feeling it related to Damien

"She gets to date Damien. I'm supposed to break up with him or she'll humiliate us both at the formal and well..... I have a feeling as to what she is going to say about me." Monica sighed. Nobody knew but Monica was a virgin and she really didn't want that going out to the entire school

Jack kissed her cheek and said," Hey why are you letting those sluts push you around, you and Damien don't have to go to the formal." he then rubbed her back again and then asked," Why haven't you talked to him about it yet."

"I don't want him to worry and I just don't want him to find out that I'm not a virgin.... I feel like he will judge me Jack...." Monica told him and kept her face in the pillow.

Jack looked at her and then quickly flipped her over so that she was looking at him and then he asked," What are you talking about? Your not a virgin?"

Monica cursed under her breath and turned back around to where her face was in her pillow. "I'm not.... Anna knows..... I just made a stupid decision...." Monica muttered and cried into her pillow. "Just leave me alone please...."

Jack was so angry, he couldn't tell if it was at her, Anna, or himself. He left and closed the door and when he left he instantly called Anna. As he called he paced back and forth in the living room

Anna blinked when Jack called her and she then went into the room. "What's wrong love?" She asked and then sat on the bed.

Jack leaned up against the wall and asked," Why did you not tell me that Monica was a not a virgin? That is something that her big brother should know."

Anna sighed and then stood up. "She asked me not to tell a soul. I honored that. Jack I didn't tell you because I knew you would judge her or upset her. I love you but I just couldnt. I was in her shoes as well when I had to tell you I wasn't a virgin and it was something I didn't want to tell you." She added and sighed

Jack sighed and then walked up to Anna and pulled her into a hug and said," I'm not mad, nor am I going to judge her. I'm just peeved that you two kept this from me. Now she is being blackmailed because of it." he then held Anna tighter and closer as he said," Why can't things just go right for our family? Why is there always something or someone making everything go to hell."

Anna sighed and hugged Jack back as she shook her head. "I'm not sure but Jack, if we could make it through all of this then Monica can too." She whispered and then smiled softly. "I love you Jack. We just need to support them." She added

Jack gripped the back of her shirt tight and said," I love you more and your right, but I have to asked, who wasn't she did it with?" as he asked he drew back from the hug so he could look at her

Anna sighed and then said, "her ex boyfriend. Don't be rash love please." She told him and then sighed and hid under the blankets.

Jack sighed too and went under the covers with her and held her close and kissed her cheek before saying," I won't be rash, I just.. I just. I don't know." he then said," Its just, I want her to be happy."

"I do too Jack but we just need to be there to support her in the end." Anna whispered as she snuggled in close to Jacks chest and closed her eyes as his heart beat calmed her

Jack nodded and said," I know, but we need to figure out a way to help her out." I wanted to help her, but right now he was enjoying having Anna close to him. She always called him down.

"Me too but get rest love." Anna whispered as she finally fell asleep and stayed calm and quiet. She was so exhausted as was Monica. Work has been hectic for Anna

Users who are viewing this thread

Back