The New Family Member

Jack saw her phone drop and then picked it up and luckily the lock hadn't gone up yet so he opened the page she was on hit exit. He then put her phone in his pocket and in a matter of minutes he was at his computer and just finished booking a room in Tokyo, he sighed victorious and then went to wake up Anna.

Anna squinted her eyes and then looked over at Jack and smiled softly. She noticed however she didn't have her phone anymore. She blinked and then jumped into Jack and said, "where's my phone?" She knew he more then likely saw what she was doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack held her phone out to her and said," We are now going to Tokyo and nice try, but next time try to stay awake to hit the finish button. Now lets eat." he chuckled and then kissed her cheek before going over to the table

Anna grabbed her phone and sighed but stayed sitting on the floor. "No. I'm mad at you. I told you no to going to Tokyo." She told him and then pulled the blanket from the couch over her. She stayed under it and stayed sitting there on the ground.

Jack chuckled and then said," Why are you upset at me when you tried to do the same thing when I was cooking." he then got up and sat down beside her and said," Come on I know you wanted to go to Japan."

"And I know you wanted to go to Rome." Anna told her and sighed and stayed under the blanket. "I wanted you to be happy." She added and then got on her phone and texted one of her friends.

Jack shook his head and said," I'm happy no matter where I am. As long as you are there with me." he grinned and then lifted the cover so he could kiss her cheek. He then got under the blanket with her.

Anna smiled and then said, "I'm still taking you to Rome before we die." She told him with such determination. "And that's a promise." She added

Jack grinned and pulled her close to him and said," Now, I'm going to keep you to that promise. I won't forget." he then leaned in and begun to kiss her deeply

Anna smiled and kissed him back just as deep. When she pulled away she smiled and then kissed him deeply but lovingly once again.

Jack smiled through the kiss and as they drew back for air he said," God, I love you." he then began to kiss her again, but with a bit more passion

Anna laughed into the kiss but smiled. "I love you too." She whispered against his lips and pushed him down then kissed him again.

Jack smiled and wrapped her in his arms as they continued to kissed and when they drew away again he looked up at her and said," We're crazy." he then held her closer as he kissed her neck

"We are." Anna whispered as she panted for air but she bit her lip to prevent her from letting out any sign of her enjoying the kisses on her neck. She never gave in.

Jack looked at her and said," Today I am going to make you cave." he chuckled and began to kiss her neck more intensely and as he did he gently began to slid his hand up the back of her shirt and began to gently rub it

The hairs on the back of Anna's neck stood up and she but her lip harder. "No you won't." She whispered between a pant then sighed but continued to enjoy the kisses.

Jack chuckled and then flipped them over to where he was above Anna and said," Yes I will and I'm tired of you being on top." he chuckled and then went down and began to kiss her neck just as he had a moment ago and also slid his hand up the side of her shirt

"No you won't and sorry you never make the move first." Anna told him and grinned but then continued to bite her lip and then her stomach growled. "Looks like you will have to wait." She told him and smiled then got up and walked to the table.

Jack sat on his needs and said," Next I am going to make the first move." he chuckled and then went over and sat beside her and as he began to eat he asked," So what do you want to do today?"

"I have work today." Anna told him and smiled softly. She ate her breakfast and when she finished she washed dishes and then kissed Jack softly. "You wish you will make the first move." She told him and then went to her room to change.

Jack chuckled and said," We have work today. I'm not leaving you alone with him out there, ill be there as your security and helper." he chuckled ad then finished his breakfast

Anna let out a laugh and when she finished getting dressed she walked back out to the living room and yawned. "Let's get going. I have a time I need to open." She told Jack and smiled softly.

Jack nodded and said," Ok lets go." they then jumped into the car and when they arrived he said," Tell me again how many more days until the wedding?" he grinned and smiled a bit

"Two I think if was." Anna told him and smiled as she got down. She gave him a soft kiss before they walked in and when they did she went straight to the back and pulled out cakes that she needed to work on

Jack nodded and said," That's what I thought. Ok so what do you need me to help with?" he went to the back where she was and then looked over the cakes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back