• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The League of Mutants

Luna tilted her head slightly and thought for a minute, "How about smelling? My sense of smell isn't terrible..."

She looked at the feline boy to see if he was okay with that.

@LotusSan

Aria took one last sigh then jumped down the hole, she didn't open her wings until the second floor and landed in front of them all. "Okay, I'm Aria and this is my home from levels five to ten is where the food and water is. Eleven and twelve are for recreation and the penthouse is where is safe for us to live. The are six rooms and I bet you all choose your roommates already the stairs don't work once you reach the second floor they're gone. Any questions."

Issac perked his ears up when he heard the stairs were gone, he muttered under his breath "Man what a hassle." He was still standing waiting for people to get in the elevator. He looked at the girl with wings who seemed to know the place and said "What do you mean we already know our roommates, most of us just met!" He leaned on the wall by the elevator waiting for a response.

"Yes, but seeing how most people are getting along they probably will choose them. But for some reason," she took a piece of paper out of her pocket. "My dad had a list of names for who was in what room."

'Well that answered that.' Conner thought. "Looks like we can't take the stairs." he said to no one in particular. So he took his time and dragged his feet towards the elevator. "All abord thats comin aboard." Conner said under his breath.

She threw the piece of paper away. "Those names were of his buddies." She looked at Conner softly then sighed. "I can take you up if you want?"

Luna walked towards the elevator and hopped in, she didn't know anyone and wasn't sure if she was suppose to introduce herself to anyone in particular deciding to stay close to the boy from before Luna placed herself next to him.

"Sure...why not." Conner said as he stepped out of the elevator. How was she supposed to lift him? He doubted very much that she could fly with a passanger. Then Luna stepped in the elevator. "You know what, actually, I'll take the elevator." and with that he stepped once more back into the elevator.

Last edited by a moderator:
She sighed then grabbed a large box of food and flew up to the fifth floor placing it with the food. "Great, I thought many people liked or at least wanted to fly." Aria brushed she hair back as she flew back down getting more supplies.

Jarek shook his head and moved towards the elevator. "I've seen you do it because I trained you to freerun... And you're a kid in my eyes.. You always puff up and try to show me that you can do what I can do, just better.." He nodded to Issac as he entered the elevator. "And Avery, I'm not trying to figure out your type. Like I've said... You're still a kid in my eyes, and h-ll.. Would I have a chance if you were more mature!?" Jarek chuckled again.

After taking a few minutes of getting his breath back, Jarek sighed. "You saw it yourself.. That cat-boy was either dead meat or not. I made sure he was not dead meat." Jarek shook his head. "I don't know.. Maybe I made myself the leader because I am actually keeping everyone together? Look at us now.. We're all going to better introduce ourselves and get something to eat and drink.. Instead of staying in the lobby and wait for armed thugs to kill us... And why you should listen? f--k if I know. You never listen to the rules I lay out.. But.. " He points at the bow. "You're still keeping that around.. So I must have gotten something through your thick-head. Ay?"

Luna smiled at Connor as he retuned back inside, "Thank you for keeping me company."

Her blue bangs were a little long and stopped just above her large eyes and her tail wagged slightly behind her showing her happiness from the gesture.

"No problem. You were the first one to be nice to me here." Well, not including the hare, but whatever. "Hopefully we can get along. I don't think I can get to pike the rest of these people in such a shirt amount of time. No offense." he said the last part to everyone that was listening.

(Probablythe last post I'll make. 10 here.)

Aria flew to the thirteenth floor and went to a room, her room to be exact. It has two beds and two bathrooms, some would say it's the master bedroom, no the master bedroom was destroyed. Like the other five rooms they had two bathrooms and beds. She laid on the one she used and looked at the ceiling.

Luna looked around the people to see if there was anyone who was going to say that thy took offense. Not that she was expecting anyone to of course, but they seemed a little different from the types of people that she had meet a long time before.

Avery tucked her hands into her pockets and looked up at the hole that one avion girl had flown threw. I could jump that high, but how far up does this hole thing go? And is the floor sturdy enough to hold my weight? Avery actually tuned in to what Jarek was rambling and scowled. "Because you trained me? Damn, and I thought you had an ego before? Look sweetheart, this isn't the opera, aight? I'm not about to go belting out how 'anything you can do I can do better' because, ego aside, you are better at some things. Such as being an egotistical brat. You say I'm the kid?" Avery shook her head and looked up at the hole in the ceiling again. Following him to the lift, she paused, not stepping in. It was way too crowded for her liking. Avery stood outside the lift, telling herself she'd take the next ride up. she closed her eyes as he brought up the bow. "I kept it because, like I said, I thought you were dead. Had to keep something to remember you by." With those bitter statements, she then took to ignoring him.

"So!" She exclaimed to address everyone sarcastically. "Actually going up or shall we all just make ourselves cozy here?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Skyler took Shade's hand before he could argue any longer and pulled him inside. "Come on, we have to stock up." She laughed lightly and removed her hand seeing everyone and back away abit wide eyed Talon growled and climbed up to her shoulder before barking loudly. "Talon, heel." She muttered positive she was caught and shook her head lightly before waving. "sorry about the barking."

She smiled a bit letting her wings rest. "I bet they haven't found the rooms yet." Aria took the picture of her father out then held it c'mon close as she curled ok just bed, tears slowly coming from her eyes. "Why couldn't it be me that died and not you dad?"

Jarek tapped his feet. "Christ on a BIKE.." He looked out and noticed the interesting wolf pair. "Oh? Hello, welcome to the party.. I'm Jarek Ahote, self-proclaimed monarch of moron-kingdom, come join us as knights of stupidity..." Jarek sighed and stepped out of the elevator. "Sorry.. Anyway.. I am Jarek Ahoto, these are other survivors and we have all come because of the broadcast. The avian girl that apparently 'owns' the hotel is helping us and so.. From room five to ten is storage of oddities.. Eleven and twelve is apparently recreation rooms, and the last one the penthouse section is where sleeping quarters are.. Uhh" Jarek looked at the elevator, it was getting quite crammed.. "Right you two should go in and join the rest in there.. We are all friendly.. Some got a shorter temper than others, but trust me.. We are all tired and want to rest.. So go in and press the button to thirteen.. Or one of the others and get food.. I'll be here for the next ride." Jarek smiled warmly.

@Spirits N Souls

Issac looked at everyone getting into the Elevator and chuckled it'd be cramped. He was half glad half not glad to see the rabbit man getting out. He'd have company on the ride up the, he looked at him and said "Nice save to the cat-boy thought the bear would of ate him alive." He held out his hand taking it away from the Elevator door, it closing as he took his hand away. As held it out he said "Name's Issac, Issac the Raccoon." He waited to see if the Rabbit man would be kind enough to shake his hand.

"No I think, I will wait or use stairs. I don't think I wanna be crowded." Skyler shook her head and then realized she didn't introduce herself, and smiled. "Oh I'm Skyler Note, this is Talon," she held her pet up lightly."That is Shade, pleased to meet you." She pointed to the guy standing beside her, and bowed. "I had no clue that so many of us made it." She mumbled lightly before hiding in her cloak, and adjusting her hat.

@CrowHunter

Jarek looked at Issac and his hand. "And I already said my name, Jarek Ahote." He instead of giving the raccoon a handshake, highfived it.

"Yeah, yeah.. Just making sure there would be less bloodshed." He turned to the wolf girl that were calling herself Skyler. "Skyler? Aight, I said it before twice now. I am Jarek Ahote and the fellow who have been silent for an eternity here on my breast pocket is Nickkel.. Or Furball as I prefer." The small rabbit *waved* to the two wolf people and the pet. "Sorry, but the stairs are broken.. They only go to the second floor. So if you got claustrophobia you better bite down and accept that life sucks -ss." Jarek sighed. "So you two also heard the broadcast, eh? We should prepare.. We can't be the only large group of people to have heard it.. Surely looters, bandits and survivalists are going to storm to this place. I sure hope this avian girl got weapons stocked up in one of those rooms." Jarek gave them a cocky grin.

Issac looked at his hand after the high five not sure if that was good or not. So he waited for the elevator to come back down, and listened to what Jarek had to say. He soon realized that what Jarek was saying was correct, and that maybe his kitchen knife wouldn't be enough. He wanted to say something, but bit his tongue and waited for the elevator.

Avery rolled her eyes and took her gaze off the hole in the ceiling to give Jarek a look. "Yeah, cause violence is immediately the answer. Ever considered that we were technically what was considered survivalists? And that maybe they need help too? We'll see what happens if or when people arrive," Avery stated, crossing her arms. She may be younger, and smaller, but she'd be damned if she kept quiet. She looked to the others, who hadnt even noticed she was there with them and that she never had entered the lift. "I'm Avery Ryan."

"I have a weapon.. So I am not concerned, and honestly I am used to being alone. so I can manage. I can either use stairs or remain down here." Skyler smiled and looked at Talon then at the elevator, becoming silent. "So what exactly is happening?" he thought for a moment before fiddling with a piece of the cloak in her hand, and turned around towards stairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back