• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The League of Mutants

Tony yelped as he was pushed to the floor as someone landed on him. His own wings tried to flutter, the weight of someone on them making them dig painfully into his back. He growled at whomever it was, and tried to get said person off

"Sorry, my wings couldn't open on time I'm really sorry." Aria got up quickly seeing him then opened her wings, proving to him she wasn't lying.

Tony slowly got up, his own wings fanning out to stretch off the pain before tucking them back in, 'Its fine really" He replied quietly

She looked at them then him. "You're like me." Aria smiled a bit. "Oh, yes the recording follow me there's a better place to come in if you can fly."

Tony nodded, glad to see another avian. Whilst he didn't like most people, he felt lonely being the only one. He nodded, and watched her

Aria fluttered her wings softly then started flapping them going to the top of the building. "I'll give you the tour later."

Aria flew to the to floor then went into a broken window, or the kitchen of the penthouse. She folded her wings softly.

"This is the place." Aria looked in the refrigerator and sighed, she went down a hole in between the kitchen and grabbed boxes of food and brought them up one by one.

Conner was feeling much better by the time they reached the top. So far, the she bear hadn't tried to kill him and the raccoon was leaving him alone. Actually, most everybody was ignoring him now except for Luna. Deciding that he should stay close to the only person that has so far not tackled, dragged, or grabbed him in general. But he still wanted a room, and stood next to the closest one to him, and opened the door.

Aria smiled a bit then began to open the boxes putting the food in the pantries and refrigerator. "Thank you, I'm Aria."

"So far, you and I are the only ones that fly. The others are taking the elevator, but they have to climb to get up here.

She smiled a bit. "You need a room, well most likely the others chose who they have." Aria led him to the hall with the rooms.

(Omg I'm so sorry I stopped receiving notifications for some reason I didn't mean to disappear!)

Kenna sighed, she had decided it would be best to wait since the elevator had looked too crowded on the first round. So, after waiting for the slow thing, although at least it was working, Kenna made her way to the upper levels, standing there and looking around once she had gotten up, unsure of what to do next since it seemed that everyone had pretty much cleared out.

Avery winced at the blunt truth in Jarek's words. But it was true. It was a dog eat dog world out there, sometimes literally, and they had to fight to survive. But... She didn't want to fight anymore. Avery fixed a look sharp enough to cut steel on Jarek.

"Apologies are a rare thing from me Jarek, don't just shrug it off. I'm fully aware of how life works; kill or be killed, fight or flight, survival of the fittest, etc. Thing is, I don't want this life. My parents' death anniversary is next week, and that is the only reminder I need to recall how f--ked up this world is!" Avery hissed. Most people would cry or look saddened when admitting this, but Avery was just enraged looking. She was still gentle though when hugging Nickkel to her. She averted her eyes from Jarek to Nickkel and her look softened.

Aria nodded softly as she began setting up food for the others. Getting a very long rope that went to the ninth floor, she dropped it and tied it to a column.

Kenna saw the rope flutter down through the ceiling and hit the floor. She frowned slightly, hoping that they really were the only ones in the building as she walked over to the thing, giving it a light tug to see if it would hold before she started climbing up.

Jarek nodded. "Yeah.. I know.. I'm not shrugging it off either A-" Her parents death? While Jarek and Avery certainly shared some stories and about themselves.. It was never of their pasts, except the one time on how Jarek met Nickkel and they became best buds and still are.. But that was the only story of someones past shared between them.. And one couldn't really call it Jarek's past.. It was just only a few weeks after his escape that he met Nickkel. Parents death anniversary.. Christ.. I'm an -sshole.. Jarek stared at Avery playing a little bit with Nickkel. "..Avy.. I..." Jarek stood up and walked to the door. ".. I know when to let you cool off.. Furball stay here.. Avy.. I didn't know this.. Anniversary?.. I.. I'm sorry and I know saying sorry doesn't work.. What's done is done.. If you need me let Furball guide... Oh and.. In my bag.. Maps and drawings.. That's what I've been doing, cartography..." Jarek opened the door and slammed it after him. Nickkel looked as Jarek left, the tiny rabbit turned his head to Avery and stared at her with a puzzled look before nudging his head on her hand..

Jarek looked around the room. Apparently the elevator riders arrived, good for them.

He shook his head and descended down the building stopping only to grab some food and water to nourish himself with And then Jarek was off, down the holes and missing area's of the hotel right until he reached the lobby. "I'm a f--king -ss s--thead" He stomped at the floor. "Christ... I'm terrible.. F--k it.. I got food and water and I can survive for some time.. Should cool her off.. Right? " Jarek walked outside and studied the sun.. He had to get back once the moon would start rising.. "Egh... I wish I had a watch.. Should be.. Eight.. Pm? .. Eh.. Screw that." Jarek shook his head. He just wanted to run, and run is what he was going to do. He crouched down and counted inside his head.. And as a flash he was gone from his position. Atleast he believed it to be a flash.

It didn't take long for Jarek to be atop of a old grocery store. "One week... What does she like?... I mean.. Food and water.. Huh... Avery Ryan.. Ryan.. Well.. We all got a home.. " And I didn't take my bag with me.. So I don't have my maps.. Great.. Ehh.. That skyscraper.. So the apartment complex zone should be there?.. F--K... Jarek punched himself for being stupid.. "Well.. I guess I can look for houses with Ryan family on a sign? Maybe she would like cat stuff? Do cats like catnip? I never had a cat.. Uhhh.. One week... One week to show her I care..... I'm f--ked.."

She looked around the building then held onto the rope feeling someone climb up, Aria took a deep breath through her nose.

It didn't take Kenna too long to climb up the rope, glancing up she saw Aria. "Hey." Kenna said with a small smile, hauling herself up through the hole in the floor so she was in the room with them. "Is this thirteen?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back