• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The League of Mutants

Isabella

Years after a nuclear world war; there was no such thing as a normal human. Now with the animals gone, the human gene is now mixed with avians(any bird), canines(any dog), felines(any cat), and rodents(any rodent). With the world changed with animal genes, a group of teens mixed with different genes each having the different kinds stand together to survive.

RULES

1. Follow the site rules

2. Have fun

3. Put the word mutant in the character sheet

4. Please 3rd person point of view

Last edited by a moderator:
Isabella updated The League of Mutants with a new update entry:

Update 3

Yay we get roommates! Or how Lotus and Sigi call it den buddies! I figured for place we'll be sleeping should be nice so it's going to be at an abandoned 5 star Hilton hotel, the building will have thirteen floors the top being the penthouse with six rooms will be where we stay and until the tenth floor there is no floor and the avians can fly there but there is an elevator which stops at the tenth.
*it is Co-ed in some cases and there is a curtain if you're not comfortable with the other...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Isabella updated The League of Mutants with a new update entry:

Update 4

We'll be starting today!
Read the rest of this update entry... 
Years after a nuclear world war; there was no such thing as a normal human. Now with the animals gone, the human gene is now mixed with different animals. Many people choose to be together while others decide to stay alone.

A message was given out to people. It said: if you received this then that means you're still alive.. hopefully, there is a Hilton hotel located in the center of the city that has food, water, and if you don't have wings there is an elevator or someone who can will help you. Good luck surviving and remeber, it doesn't matter whether fur, skin, feathers, or scales no one is different when your together.

Upon hearing this broadcast Skyler grabbed Talon and headed out of the ruins of an old worn down building into the streets searching for this Hilton hotel she hadn't recalled ever going but somehow knew the place. "Let's go Talon we need to get there and grab some help before anything gets worse." She pulled a beanie over her eas and a cloak over the rest of her to hide the mutant like developments, and rushed out running as fast as she could until she neared the building and came to a stop, abit unsettled. "Well here goes nothing." she then noticed that she was the only one out and decided to wait in the shadows for a sign of safety.

Shade put out his fire and picked up his blade, he attached it to his Armour, he walked out of the building that had been his camp for the past few days and into the streets.

Shade walked out, across the street, he felt nervous, as if being watched. Every now and then he'd turn his head in each direction only to end with him muttering to himself "It's okay, your not being followed" He brushed some rubble out of his fur and kept walking. He knew where this 'Hotel' was, he knew that someone was in the shadows, he just kept to himself and kept walking ahead, this time without looking around. He approached the location, still with the feeling but without proof, he shrugged and continued on

Tony was stood on top of a building as he caught wind of the announcement and sighed. He wanted to be with other people, but then his preference to stay away from others made him think otherwise. After having a lengthy discussion with himself, he sighed, and ran, leaping off the building and spreading his wings, beating against the air as he flew toward the building indicated

Kenna glanced around, keeping next to the wall of the alley she was in as she was making her way closer to the center of the city. Normally she would have stuck to the outskirts, helping out anyone who looked like they needed it, but when she had received the message it was like a godsend, being low on food made her nervous and since she had been out of food for a day, she was down right panicking. Still she was sure to be careful as she made her way towards the hotel, just in case there were people that weren't supposed to know about the message. Once she was convinced the coast was clear she darted to the next alley, repeating the process until she was in the alley across from the hotel, looking up at the thing nervously from her hidden spot in the shadows

Jarek stoon on the roof of one of the many ruined buildings. "Igh.. Water, water Plenty of water!.. I need food.." Jarek held a hand over his grumbling stomach and turned to Nickkel. "Furball.. Can-" Jarek turned his head towards the metallic voice.. "Hilton hotel? Center of the city.. ..F-food?!" Jarek quickly re-packed his back bag. "Either I'm dreaming or this is a trap.. Oh god don't let it be a trap.. Screw it, I'm going there.. It's been nearly a day since I've gotten anything to eat. Come on Furball." Nickkel rolled his eyes and went over and got picked up by Jarek. "Huh.. Center of the city?"

Jarek placed Nickkel in his breast pocket, grabbed his back bag and checked his shoes. "Time to dash."

Jarek took his gloves and put them on, finally he took a few steps back and jumped from the building to another and continued to freerun towards the center of the city.. Or atleast where he thought the center was.

"I've seen some fly and some dig.. But nothing beats feeling the adrenaline of doing this!"

He exclaimed, as he tumbled down from a broken wall to the ground.

Jarek stopped abruptly. "Alright.. No building.. No nothing.. This place is open.. I don't like open places.. Furball, keep an eye out." Nickkel nodded and jumped up from Jarek's breast pocket, to his shoulder and ontop of Jarek's head a primitive lookout spot for the unusually small rabbit.

"Alright.. No way to defend me from afar.. Okay Jarek.. Okay.. You can outrun anything.. Atleast so far.. Alright.." And with one last deep breath, walked Jarek out. The hotel itself was in sight but still far and where he was, was an open park.. And nothing to hide or take cover with was just one wickedly bad idea. "I am so dead for doing this.." Nickkel rolled his eyes again at Jarek and went back to looking out from the top of Jarek's head. Jarek called out. "Hello! Anyone who were broadcasting that message! I have nothing on me! And I come with peace!"

Jarek lowered his voice to a mumble. "Rule one: Don't be in the open. Rule two: Don't yell.. Why the f--k am I breaking my own rules.."

Aria turned the broadcast off when done. "Kiki, let's fly." She smiled softly to her bird as she opened her wings and jumped off a building and began beating against the air. Flying to the building she looked around then saw the building. Getting closer she landed at the entrance folding her wings.

Skyler saw three strange people running to the building in a rush and busted out of the shadows full force running silently but carefully jumping over the small fence she encountered and entering before stopping and taking a deep breath. "Wow, this place is rather nice and oddly welcoming." She maintained silence and looked around for anyone who could help her or give her information before coming across the elevator and checking over the stability before stepping in and noticing people getting nearer with time. "It isn't closing fast enough." She let out a annoyed yet scared sigh before stepping out and looking for stairs. "Hello?" she asked before noticing Talon lightly snarling and pulling his ears flat against his head. What was that noise she wondered before noticing someone in front of the entrance. she waited on the person to enter a hand lightly on her belt which had a small knife inside a sheath clipped to it, as she let the cloak fall but not the hat. "Talon guard." she whispered lightly before he jumped down hovering beside her.

Aria looked around then flew down from the fifth floor to see if there was more people. Covering her wings with a leather jacket. She looked around then slid the jacket down a bit opening her wings once more then flapped then gently cleaning the ground for a flashlight.

Shade heard a few noises, he looked around and saw everything, everyone was making a break for it, him being the only one walking. He started to run. He kept looking straight until a noise hit his ears, he was distracted momentarily but when he looked back he was about to crash into a girl, he managed to change direction slightly and instead managed to run face first into a wall, he fell over, almost knocked out.

Kenna heard the noise from across the street where she was watching the building and dashed over, immediately concerned and hoping whoever was inside was okay. She didn't hesitate now as she went in the door, calling out, "Hello? Is someone hurt in here?" Looking around the lobby of the old hotel.

Aria looked around. "Hello?" She didn't scream, but kept her voice loud enough to make an echo. She walked around in the lobby then bumped into someone making her jump a few feet in the air with her wings beating. "W-who are you?"

@RogueWords

What kind of corny quote was that? Madison had heard her share of corniness over her life, but that took the cake. "Whether fur, skin, feathers, or scales no one is different when your together." She said in a mocking tone. No self respecting survivor would play something like that on loop for everyone to hear.

It was obviously a trap, the hotel had been searched up and down at least half a dozen times, and it was dry of anything of remote value. Her last trip nabbed her a bullet through the ear and a canteen, but little more.

She was about to go back to sleep when she smelled it. The tastiest smell she had experienced in months.

Fresh rabbit.

Madison got up and rushed to the hotel, hoping to find the source of that beautiful smell.

Kenna stepped back slightly, her nose twitching with all the new scents in the room. The girl looked just as scared as Kenna felt so she put a small smile on her face, "I'm Kenna... I uh.. heard the message thing.." She said, shoving one hand in a pocket of her jeans. "What's uh.. you're name?" @Isabella

Skyler noticed a rather clumsy looking guy from what she could tell run into a wall rather than stopping and she rushed to him. "Are you alright?" She looked over him lightly seeing nothing but a bruise, and more than likely some scrapes. She helped him up and then looked Beside her to The Guarding Talon. "Talon, come." as she stretched her arms out and waited for him to come up, before returning her attention to the guy. "I am Skyler, and Who are you?'' she asked curiously.

She floated down softly. "Aria.." Aria shook her hand softly then spread her arm for Kiki to land on her arm. "This is Kiki." She said softly letting her fly.

Shade rubbed his head lightly, taking in the surroundings again,'Skyler?' He noticed the girl and lightly smiled, "I'm Shade, Shade Shadowmane, pleasure to meet you" He replied before realizing she was a girl, he suddenly forgot how to speak, he suddenly became extremely nervous, "Umm... I'm so sorry.... For almost hitting you" He nervously smiled

@Spirits N Souls

Jarek crouched down and studied the movements in by the hotel, He heard their voices thanks to his ears, although he still couldn't comprehend what they were saying. "Well.. So far no gun shots or screams of death.. See-" Suddenly jumped Nickkel up and down on Jarek's head. "Slow down Furball w- I heard that.." His right hare ear turned slightly. "Huh.. Probably just someone who-OAH She's huge.." Jarek stared as the Ursa-morph came charging. Fight or flight.. Flight! Definitely FLIGHT! Jarek turned around and ran towards the hotel "Hare coming through!" Jarek noticed the doors where closed, but they were out of glass. "Sorry Furball." He grabbed Nickkel and held hm tight to his body. With one brute move jumped Jarek through the glass door? Window.. He wasn't really sure what, but he certainly curled into a ball to minimize any damage to himself, or better said minimize any damage to Nickkel who was safe enough tugged in to Jarek's chest. Jarek rolled a bit and stood up again, awaiting for the foe? Again.. Jarek wasn't sure.. But it was someone who were charging after him.. Ouch.. I think I cut my cheek.. And other places too.. Christ.. That was actually a bit fun.. Not going to do it again. Jarek placed Nickkel back in his breast pocket, his other hand felt the small cut on his cheek. That is when Jarek snapped out and noticed the few other people in the room. "..Ehm.."

"It's nice to meet you both." Kenna said, smiling a little at Aria. It had been a while since Kenna had seen an avian around. Then again, she had been hanging out in the woods which made her more likely to run into other wolf hybrids. "So..." She started, glancing around the room, "Do you know who sent out the message?"

"It is completely fine, Pleased to meet you." Skyler looked at him slightly smiling, and stepped back giving him space for she didn't really know how to act upon anyone talking to her after so long in silence. "This little rascal is Talon." She looked over him and then pointed to talon before realizing she was making him nervous. "You didn't break anything did you?" She asked looking at him before tilting her head.

@CrowHunter

She shook her head softly. "I heard it and im out of food for supplies, but I hear the rooms are nice." She saw the rabbit hybrid and watched him go though the glass. "Are you okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back