• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The League of Mutants

Looking around Luna went from level to level looking to see if there was anyone in sight. She couldn't see anyone in particular and was a little scared about what sort of people she would be able to find here. Stop that Luna! Think positively! Hearing voices Luna made her way towards the noise her large eyes scanning around for others.

'Oh, poop.' Conner thought as he turned to run. Sadly, for him any way, the she bear was able to grab him by his collar and drag him out. Now, on the verge of panicking, Conner was being held on to by a strange person and in full view of the group. Right now, he couldn't run. The best thing he could hope for now was that they were all friendly.

Jarek nodded. "Yeah.. We should go up.. Are you sure the elevator works?" Jarek knelt down and picked Nickkel up. "C'mon Furball, back to the pocket." Said jarek as he placed Nickkel in his breast pocket, Nickkel certainly didn't like it and rolled his eyes and made a few angry noises.

Jarek quickly turned his attention to the bear lady that left and shortly afterwards to Avery. "A hug? Since when did you become sentimental? Certainly not while I was f---ing around." Jarek placed a hand on Avery's head and shook her head. "Hello, I am quite alive yeah. Were you worried I would be lying dead in a ditch?" Jarek started to back away, but quickly tipped Avery's cap a little so it looked like it was going to fall. "Christ, Nobody is going to waste this hare anytime soon." He looked at the newcomer. "Oh look, it's a cat-boy.." He leaned in close to Avery and whispered to her. "S'that's your boyfriend?" He leaned back quickly again and chuckled. Christ I've missed this kitty.

"Do you see this?" Madison asked, shoving the boy to the ground. "What did I say? How many more of these people are there, birdo?" Madison turned to her host, a furious look on her face. "We trusted you for half a second and you try to kill us!" Madison looked ready to explode with rage. Her thoughts of fresh rabbit were gone, as was any trust in their would-be host.

Luna turned around to find an angry girl yelling. Her ears flattened slightly a little frightened from the shouting and her tail came between her legs. Oh dear... It seems like I came into something that I shouldn't have...

"Look I don't know how many people got it. And if you will stop being rude I'll let you sleep." She flew up to the top floor and curled up on the roof.

The she bear's attention went somewhere else, he could run. And he did. Scrambling away a bit before getting back on his feet, Conner makes a dash for a nearby alley way. He planned to loop back around, he would get some food at the very least. But when it was dark, and they were all asleep.

Issac staying in the back of the group, was surprised to see the she bear bring about a boy. The next thing he noticed is that he was sprinting away. Issac ran after him and tackled him grabbing his legs, he then crawled un top of him holding the kitchen knife over him. He leaned down and whispered to him "I had the same plan...it won't work." He then lighted his grip on him to see his next move.

Avery raised her brows as the rabbit not only was ballsy enough to tease her, but rub her head like she were a child. "Worried? Well, you are an easy prey." Jarek took a quick step back and knocked off her hat. With an eyeroll she turned and stooped to pick it up, and tucked it into her back pocket. As she did, she was suddenly aware of Jarek leaning close to whisper to her, and his breath hit her sensitive ear hot enough to make her ears twitch.

"S'that's your boyfriend?" He teased with a chuckle.

Avery removed her shades and turned to him again, fixing her inhuman gaze on him. "Aww, is that a tone of jealousy I hear?" She cooed mockingly, turning the shame-game around. "I neither know him-" she glanced at how he was cowering from the crowd and the bear girl, then turned and ran. "-nor is he my type.

"So, where have you been, little bunny foofoo. Bopping field mice on the heads?"

Luna stared at the people around her, they all seemed to be like her but nearly all of them were different. Noticing one trying to run away Luna looked at him in surprise but then noticed someone tackle him and then whisper something. She had acute hearing and heard what the boy say to the other. Same plan? won't work? Seemed like the people here were a little different...

Conner just laid there. Great, so here he was, being held a knife point and no way out. "Okay." he managed to get out. That was all he could think of saying. Maybe it was just these two that weren't friendly. Wait a second, what did he mean by he tried it already? Didn't they all know each other? Well, he couldn't think about it now, right now he had to make sure he didn't have a knife in him or an angry she bear within arms distance of him.

After hearing his replie Issac took the knife away, the boy seemed terrified. He got off him and yanked him up pulling him back with him. He set him in front of the Bear lady, and muttered "He's your prey, Raccoon's don't steal from the real predators." He looked at the boy then back to the bear lady then looked around the group, seeing if the response from his actions would be accepted or hated.

Luna continued to just look at the boy. He seemed to be waiting for a reaction but Luna didn't know what to say. She wanted ask about the conversation he had just had but thought it would be rude to ask such a question. Shyly she smiled at him hoping that it would be conveyed positively.

Jarek sighed. Christ.. These kids are going on my nerves. Even though Jarek was only nineteen years old himself he still thought that everyone acted childish..

He quickly glanced to Avery. "Easy prey? I can outrun you and pretty much most other people.. Maybe not cheetah muties. " Jarek thought about that a little. "Ehh.. Whatever... Jealousy? Huh... Yeah a kid like you? Sure." Jarek watched as the Raccoon guy suddenly gave chase after the cat-boy. "Not your type? Oh.. What is it? Tall dark handsome guys? Like me?" Jarek grinned. "And what I've been up to? Well." Suddenly the Raccoon guy returned with the cat-boy, and placed him infront of the bear lady.. Oh christ on a moterbycicle.. "Well.. I'll show you later.." Jarek cracked his knuckles and walked over to the three.

"Alright you s--theads. First off all. We're not going to kill this kitten.. The elevator works and for all of us there should be food for some weeks.. " Jarek grabbed Conner's arm and pulled him up to his side. "Second you f---ers. This isn't a trap.. Bear lady, look at this boy.. He is scrawny.. He tried to run away from you, and I would nearly bet that he already pissed his pants twice because of you two. He is nowhere near the armed to the teeth burly bandits you talk about, lady. Now we should all head inside that elevator." Christ.. Would it fit all of us at once?.. Don't think so.. ugh.. Problems.. I would probably need to send som.. Maybe Avery could take the first bunch.. Yeah.. "Go up get something to eat, drink and introduce ourselves to each other probably.. Our chances to survive are higher if we work as a gawd-damn-f---ing team. I do not want to hear any complaints.. I'll kick your shins and crack your skulls, I swear I already did that to a bull mutant for screwing me and Avery in a deal.. I may not be strong and lift like you" He pointed at Madison. "Or like.. Whatever your speciality is.. Raccy." He pointed at Issac. "But darn well I can run 40 mph for hours and I'll just do that to get into a position to drop kick the other into the latter.. Am I understood?..." He stared at both of them, quite visibly angry now.

Conner looked around a bit wide eyed. Who where all these people? And did they all come here because of the message? Of course they did, the she bear practically said so. Or maybe it was a trap and more people came than what they thought or cared to deal with. That calmed him down a bit, not as much adrenaline was running through him than before. Then the wolf girl smiled at him. Well, it might have been at what the raccoon said, but it still made him feel a bit better. Then the rabbit grabbed him and said that they should work together and get over it. The pants pissing part was a bit rude, but he could get over it.

Luna cautiously made her way towards the boy and extended a hand, "Hello my name is Luna...."

Shyly she looked at him under her bangs and smiled slightly, her shyness on overload. She didn't spend much time with others like her, she tended to spend times with only animals and just animals...

Issac looked to the Rabbit man, and thought is plan sounded decent so he made his way inside. As he made his way into the lobby he looked back to see a girl helping the cat boy up, he scoffed and looked around for the elevator. When he found it he hit the button waiting at the bottom making sure it didn't close before most of them got in.

"C-Conner." he said as he tentatively took her hand and shook it. He was still a bit cautious, and more than a little raddled by the whole thing. "I'll just take the stairs." Conner said as he entered and saw the raccoon holding the elevator. He didn't think he could be in there with him and the she bear.

Luna not wanting to lose contact with the first person she had spoken to followed him, "I hope you wont mind me keeping you company..."

Looking at the boy Luna noticed that he was a cat, I hope we can get along... I don't want to have a stereotype friendship with other people....

"Not at all. Hope you know what floor we are going to, because I don't" Conner told Luna. She was nice, so far anyway. Hopefully he made a friend, or ally at the least. Why is she being nice to me? the suspicious part of his mind thought. But that was quickly shoved aside by every other part of his mind. Don't question, just accept.

Rabbit boy was ballsy for a rabbit. Madison liked that. "I think I'm going to take the stairs." Madison said after the rabbit calmed her down. "It'll leave more space for the others, plus I doubt any of you want to share a space with me."

Despite what she said, Madison was more than willing to take the elevator, but she still refused to trust anyone but rabbit boy. Sadly a lack of trust meant walking to the floor with the supposed food, but she was okay with that.

Shaking her head, Luna noticed someone had decided to join them going down the stairs, "Um... Excuse me? Do you know where we are suppose to go?"

She walked over to the girl who seemed to represent a bear and smiled shyly and looked back at the cat boy and then back at the bear girl.

"We don't know where to go...."

@Beowulf

"Jarek, you seem to forget that I'm one of lovely mutants that got stuck with more than one type of animal gene. I'm most felines combined, I can keep up, and you've seen me do it. And for f--k's sake, I'm not a kid. And what, trying to figure out my type to see if you've got a shot? Ha! No." Avery placed her shades atop her head and raised a brow as Jarek stalked off to lay down the law. Avery rolled her eyes and followed, all while muttering, "Who put you in charge..."

Avery listened to Jarek scolding and ordering around the present mutants, nodding along to what he said and smirking at most of the things he threw at them. When he mentioned the bull that had screwed them over, and how he broke their shins and skull, she cleared her throat pointedly and narrowed her eyes at him. Once he finished his speech, and scared the crap out of an avion and feline (the 'kitten' he had pulled to his side), Avery raised a brow. "Damn, maybe you should remove the stick from your -ss and smack some sense into them with that. It'll do you all good.

"So," she continued, slapping on a challenging smile. "When'd you elect yourself leader, and why should I listen to you?"

@Sigismund

That was a good point. How on Earth were they going to know what floor to stop on? "Well, we can either stop on every floor, or we can hope I smell them when we get up there. Which would you prefer?" Madison presented the options to the duo as hospitably as possible, despite hospitality being very much a weak point of hers.

Aria sighed as she held up a picture of her dad. "Why did you have to die?" She held a piece of paper, dropping it to them she went to the fifth floor for a bag of dehydrated mango.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back