• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The League of Mutants

"Oh goodness, that didn't look good." Kenna said, turning to look at the rabbit hybrid, a small frown on her face, "Do you have any cuts, need help or uh... something?" She asked.

Shade looked at his hand and noticed a bit of blood, he was startled by this and hid it, he looked at Talon then back at her, "I-I'm fine, are you okay?" He asked, not knowing if he caught her with a claw as he fell. He looked around, then back at her, a tiny patch of blood appeared on his head as he started to turn silent.

@Spirits N Souls

Madison wanted that bunny. She had been eating canned goods for far too long, she had long forgotten the taste of fresh meat. She had almost chased the boy into the hotel room when she saw the others. She was strong, but winning against that many was unlikely. Deciding the best option was to seem friendly, Madison cleaned herself off as best she could and ran inside, calling to the boy. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" She had to seem as innocent as possible for any chance of getting the bunny.

"It's just a scratch." she smiled before seeing the blood on her sleeve. "You're bleeding, here let me help you." Skyler reached into her pocket and opened a small case with herbs in it and placed a small bit onto the wound numbing the pain, before checking for other wounds. "Are you sure you are alright?" She lightly placed a bandage over the cut and the herbs. She couldn't help watching how he reacted to small details, before she placed the supplies into her pocket silently.

@CrowHunter

Jarek turned to the two. "No I am being chased by a be-" Suddenly the girl that had chased him appeared from the entrance he made.

"YOU!... Oh..?...Ehh.." Jarek tilted his head. She's friendly?.. I thought.. I thought she was going to kill me or something.. Oh.. Friggin.. Here I jumped through glass just to get away because I thought I was in danger?! Jarek shook his head.

"I think... We had a misunderstanding here.. I'm Jarek, Jarek Ahote.. Lagomorpha-mutant. And I thought you.."

Ehh.. Bear lady. Yeah.. That's what we'll call her for now.

"That you, Bear lady.. Were chasing me for a whole other reason.. But... I guess you.. Just were happy to see someone else?..Ugh.."

Jarek sighed, and turned to the two other girls. "Well.. I think I got some cuts.. But it's nothing fatal.. I've had worse!"

Jarek chuckled, completetly forgetting that he was chased just a minute ago.

"Umh.. Do anyone have some food? I heard this hotel had food.. I haven't eaten for nearly a day.."

Smooth Jarek, real smooth.

"Here, let me take care of the cuts." Kenna said, already pulling out a small first aide kit from her bag, her own stomach rumbling at the thought of finding food. "And I sure hope it does because I'm starving." She said.

Shade was shocked when he saw the blood on her sleeve, "I'm so sorry!" He stated, "I'm really sorry" He forgot entirely about his own pain and looked at her sleeve, he became slightly distant, 'Great, another person injured thanks to my clumsiness' He looked back up at her, "Tend to yourself first, I'm fine, I've had worse, besides, it's my fault"

@Spirits N Souls

Madison laughed obnoxiously. "You think there's actually food here? That's adorable. I've searched this place half a dozen times, and the last time I came here all I got was a canteen and this nice souvenir." She finished, pointing to the hole over the top of her right ear. She looked around and examined the motley crew about, wondering how no one in the city had met before today. The city was big, but you generally recognized people when you saw them. "I don't think it's safe here. There isn't any food or water, and I highly doubt the limited power they have could actually make the elevator work. Just watch your backs."

Huh.. This is the first person that is willingly to part with supplies without really knowing me.. "It's fine.. Just minor cuts.. It happens when you jump through glass at 'bout 35 miles.. No need to waste those on me.. We hardly know each other anyway.." Although it would be nice.. Ih.. Eh.. Jarek turned to the tall girl. "No food?.. Awhh.. I have plenty of water.. I mean.. Doing what I do means you'd get thirsty.. But no food?.. Uggh." Jarek slumbed down on the floor and held his stomach. Suddenly from his breast pocket, sprang Nickkel out and looked at all three girls before turnin with a furious look at Jarek. "Oh.. And this is Nickkel.. He prefer Nick.. But I call him Furball." Jarek wiped some of the blood away from the cut and looked up to the bear lady. "Watch our backs? Why that's what I've been doing all the time, so if there is no food or water.. This was just one big trap or what? Are there going to come robbers from the shadows and tie us all down and take everything we got? Hah.. Yeah.. They should have done that earlier.. You seem like you could take on an army and still stand victorious.... Eh.." Jarek took his right glove off, revealing multiple cuts from the glass. "I guess.. I could get my hand bandaged.. Ow.." Jarek didn't bother with taking the left glove off, instead he sighed and studied all three girls again. Quite the company you've got there Jarek, Oh gee thanks..

"I flew up to the fifth floor, I saw boxes of food there, with drinking water too." She said to the bear lady. Opening her arm, her bird landed on her arm with a small bag of beef jerky. "See food."

"No I'm fine. Honestly. Besides that Shade. its already on your wounds." Skyler let out a small laugh before lifting her sleeve, then looking at her arm, and tilting her head at him. "See? It is nothing." She had not had a large bloody wound like he had but a mere slit like a paper cut, and Watching Talon stare guarding her against Shade. (sorry froze)

"Still, I insist" He replied, he poked at his own wound, "Besides, mine's just a scrape" He lightly smiled. He looked closer at her cut, "Please, I insist" He stated. Noticing Talon was trying to get rid of him.

@Spirits N Souls

Kenna took Jareks hand, cleaning out the cuts and pulling a few small pieces of glass from the wound before she was able to actually bandage his hand. Speaking while she did so, "Of course I should help. I mean you're hurt and supplies need to be shared since there aren't that many." She finished wrPping his hand, giving him a smile. "There ya go." She turned to look at Aria. "Oh thank god you found food. I'm starved."

Madison's eyes widened at the sight of the bunny, but calmed down enough to look to the bird girl and the bird with a bag of beef jerky. It wasn't much, but she did have food. Madison wondered how far she could get with this.

"Sure, some beef jerky is great, but what about actual food? And you still haven't answered how the elevator works after so long. And why would you just give it all up? According to you this is enough food to last weeks or months by yourself, but you're giving it up? Sorry, I'm still waiting for the people armed to the teeth to shoot or kidnap us. And finally, what is your name? You aren't even giving us your name, yet expect us to just trust you enough to go to the top of a building with you? Yeah, right."

Madison sounded incredibly rude, but her very minor social skills matched with the fact that they still could be walking into a trap didn't leave much room for good social graces.

She sighed. "My dad made the recording before he was killed by a bear."Aria said glaring at her. "She this is what only Kiki can carry, there's canned fruits veggies and different meats. The elevator works perfectly fine."

@LotusSan

(It's ok just come to the hotel)

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna looked around and shyly made her way through the hotel. Around her several different assortments of birds were around her a couple placing a flower crown on her head. Smiling at them she thanked them for the gift and said good bye. Entering the hotel Luna tok a deep breath and sighed. I am going to make this work.

Issac sitting down in the small apartment he had been calling home for a year or so, heard the broadcast in the small handheld radio he had stashed somewhere. The reason he only heard it was because the apartment was a huge mess, with only the essentials being able to be seen. Issac told himself he should really clean up, but he also told himself a Raccoons den would never be clean. So he left his apartment full of stuff, but hearing the radio message he shrugged it off until he heard food, dang Issac was hungry. He grabbed a small pack of things, a little food, a little water, some batteries, and finally a kitchen knife you never knew if there'd be predators close or not so he came prepared. He made his way to the hotel slowly watching out for any sign of a trap, when he arrived thought he saw a jumbled mess of people of all types of animals. So he saw an opportunity chuckling to himself he went to the back of the building and started climbing up the drain pipe, his tail helping him balance. When he was going up Issac said the first words he said all day "Man, a tail is really useful." turning his ears he heard a little bit of the conversation down the floors but not much.

After going up about 5 floors Issac went inside, and realized that the balcony he went on was locked, he swore under his breath. This plan wasn't going to work out he told himself how'd he get all the food out, he started panicking his ears coming down and his tail between his legs he deiced it was best to go down and join the other people. He went down the drain pipe again, and looking quite sad went up to the small group of people, and stood at the edge of the group. After a moment he said "Eh...hi." but right when the words left his mouth he realized, that if anyone went on that balcony or around the building they might catch his scent. He bit his tongue and hoped for the best.

Skyler shook her head as she placed a small bandage over it. "Fine. Anyway did you hear the announcement?" She asked as she patted talon as a way to get him to become silent as she looked into broken window. "That wasn't there before." She placed a hand on her sheath lightly but never pulled it out.

@CrowHunter

Avery strutted towards the hotel, hearing that there was water, food, and company. None of the three did she really need, but eh. Why not? She could do with some refreshments and a good banter. Avery noticed a broken window. What the hell happened here? After adjusting her hat she stepped in through the empty frame, cocking a brow at the sight she was met with. Two bird-girls, a bear lady, and... a familiar looking rabbit boy sitting on the floor. She walked in for a closer look. The darkness her shades presented didn't falter her walk at all. Considering she hid her tail and eyes, and her claws were retractable, and her mouth was closed to hide her sharp teeth, she could look pre-disaster human. But she was cat through and through. Not that she'd flaunt her genes. In fact, she preferred to look more human. Closer now, Avery was sure she knew the bunny boy.

"... Jarek?" She asked slowly.

Jarek studied his bandaged hand. Cool.. This is like.. Semi-permanent gloves! Bandages are pretty thought.. Right?

He eyed the beef jerky.. "Ah.. So there is food? And water? And shelter? And no one to jump up and shoot us all dead? Cool!" "Jarek?"

Jarek froze. That voice.. Jarek sightly turned his head towards the voice. "Avery? Oh.. You heard the broadcast too then..?"

Avery, a cat mutant.. Although she rarely shows it. Christ on a bike.. She breaks my rules more than I can count.. Shesh.. Last time we saw each other were when that bridge collapsed over those children.. She was there helping them.. First timer.. Well I haven't seen her help many others but those children just seemed to make her help the s--t out of them. And then those two.. Hyena mutants came? Yeah.. Hyenas.. Cannibals.. Or mutant-eaters, as I call it.. Mutants that eat other mutants.. Disgusting.. Ugh.. Avery couldn't take them both on.. But she didn't want to leave those kids with them.. Christ she must've dodged blows and gave a few, but they didn't stop.. And then I finally decided to help her.. I had been watching it on the nearby rooftop, well hidden.. Thankfully I had found a bow.. Christ?! does she- Yeah.. She does... Well.. How was it again? I fired arrows into the back of one of the hyena's which she clawed the face out of.. The other took hold of her and I fired another on into his face.. Although it didn't kill him, Avery certainly did..

Jarek stood up and stared at Avery for a while.. "It's been a week, haven't it?" .. I believe so.. First few days we helped those kids.. Until we met a friendly pair who could take care of them.. S--t.. I hope we did the right thing.. The last days we spent surviving.. And i taught her how to use the bow.. I.. I wonder if she remembers? Well she certainly remember me.

Jarek shook his head. "Long time, no see? Eh?"

Conner could be seen sprinting down the main road to the hotel. What he was running from, he wouldn't say. But he was running towards the hotel, he heard on a radio somewhere that there would be food and water. So far he has survived by running, never getting all of what he needed, but enough. This was his chance to get his fill. When he saw that there were others, he quickly changed direction and went down a side alley. He didn't have many good experiences with people, and he didn't want to risk it with a group of people against him. But oh how he wanted to be full for once. So, peaking around a corner, he waits to see if any of them wanted to hurt him.

Kenna looked around at their motley crew, smiling a little bit. Honestly she was surprised that so many people would have answered the radio call, especially with how nervous people were about being seen in the open now a days, "So... should we head upstairs and see what's there then?" She asked, sort of directing her question to Aria since she was the one that found the place, all the while Kenna was storing her medical supplies back in her little knapsack. She was glad she had found the thing in her roaming. Especially since there wasn't much to be found on the outskirts of the city where she had normally stayed.

Avery recalled when she first met the rabbit. He had saved her -ss, or at least helped her save her own -ss and those kids. Those b-st-rdous traitors had been trying to kill those innocent children. It was their screaming and crying that alerted her that something was wrong, and then she saw the bridge collapse over them. They were fine, just stuck underneath. And she had been close to getting them out when those... things showed up. Avery wasn't much of a people person, or one to enjoy children as they tended to pull her tail, but she wasn't heartless. She couldn't have left the kids as some kind of free buffet... Afterwards had been hilarious though, with all the adrenaline worn off Jarek had been jumpy and awkward. But, they did have an interesting parkour session along with lessons in functioning a bow. Her keen eyesight had certainly helped with that. She snapped back to attention as he stood and stared at her.

Avery snapped back to attention as Jarek stood and stared at her. "It's been a week, hasn't it? Long time, no see? Eh?"

"A week, yes," Avery confirmed. They had stuck together for awhile before getting separated during an attack. She had only given up looking for him yesterday. So seeing him alive was a relief. Avery suddenly scowled. "I thought you died ya idiot, and all you can say is 'long time no see eh?' Jeez, bunny boy. Not even a hug, or hello?" Avery was teasing of course, and she knew (or at least hoped) that Jarek would understand that. She had an odd way of showing concern.

@Sigismund

Last edited by a moderator:
With the new people distracting the group, Madison thought it best to find the new smell in the air. It wasn't much, especially not compared to the delicious aroma emanating from Nickkel, but it was there, like a dull hum.

She walked outside and looked around, trying to find the source of it under all the other smells in the air, finally managing to after a minute of trying. She found the boy hiding from the group, just barely out of sight. "Look who we have here." She said, prepared to pull him out of cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back