• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The League of Mutants

"Wow. I haven't seen this much food in years." Kenna said, walking slowly into the room, glancing over and seeing the other avian boy and giving him a small smile. "Was this all just here?" She asked.

"I'e mostly been foraging in the woods for the past couple of years." Kenna said, sitting down at a spot at the table. It had been a while since she has actually stayed in a building, usually she would use the bit of tarp she had managed to find and stared in her knapsack to make a sort of tent.

The room Conner chose wasn't special, but the comforts it offered made it so. There was a bed and a bathroom with running water. A shower and a bath tub, he could finally be completely clean instead of a quick dip in a stream, pond, or just standing out in the rain. And the bed wasn't in bad shape either, with a pillows and blankets all in good conditions. Overall this was more than he expected.

Aria knocked on one of the doors to see if anyone was in there. She heard some moving and smiled a bit. "Dinner will be ready in an hour." She went to the kitchen and took out some boxes. "Kenna what do you think people would like, pasta, pizza, or meat?"

@Beowulf @RogueWords

"Probably some meat. I'm pretty sure the canivores to herbivores ratio is in the meat eaters favor." Kenna said, shooting Aria a grin before she asked, "Do you need any help getting things ready?"

Conner heard the knock on the door and the question, as well as this Kenna's answer. "I vote pasta." Conner yelled out the door. He liked pasta, especially spaghetti. but goulash would be good to.

Skyler had fallen asleep before Shade even realized and For some reason woke up after hearing noises in the kitchen..? She wasn't sure she just knew where the broken window was. "That sound.. Talon let's check for supplies." She stood along with talon and started walking careful not to wake Shade who was nearby, she became more curious as to who sent out the announcement and caused her to have hope as she realized there was more than one way up. "We will leave a rope in case he wakes." She pulled the rope onto her arm and started climbing using cracks to use for grip, Talon staying closely beside her, silently. she looked around the next floor and so on until she reached supplies.

She smiled. "How about some spaghetti with some meat." Aria looked at her softly looking at them. "And yes I have a garden on the roof there stairs that lead to it with the TV get me some veggies please."

"That sounds great." Kenna said, getting up from her seat, "And, I'd be happy to." She wouldn't have felt comfortable taking food from this girl if she wasn't helping out with everything. Kenna walked over to the stairs and took them up to the garden.

Aria looked in the kitchen for the pasta and smiled finding it, she put it in boiling water waiting for it to soften. "Alfredo on marinara sauce?" She asked softly not knowing which to use.

Skyler stopped after getting near the voices as she entered the room she saw Someone speaking about sauces and food apparently. "Um.. excuse me, mind if I ask what's cooking?" She smiled nervously for she hadn't met them before and was kinda uneasy about intruding on a conversation. She hadn't thought introducing herself at this moment would help get the answer to a simple question. her stomach growling and her mouth watering lightly as she shook her head to focus on her safety. Talon was always on guard but he was of course hungry so he hadn't really paid any attention. "Talon, don't you begger. You have food, right here."She pulled a wrapped up slice of jerky out for Talon, and sent him into the hall. "I am sorry." she spoke lightly bowing.

@Isabella

She smiled a bit looking at her, "I'm making spaghetti, and a salad, then for carnivores I'm making cooked meat."

"Sounds good, So uh, are you the one who sent the announcement?" Skyler asked questioningly as Talon went back down to Where Shade was and napped.

Kenna gathered the vegetables and made her way back down the stairs to where Aria was, a small basket holding the veggies. "Hey, I just grabbed a little bit of everything."

"Sure. Shouldn't be a problem." Kenna said with a smile, walking over to the counter and starting to chop up some of the vegetables for the salad once Aria had washed them off.

Jarek sat on some bricks and studied the layout.. How long had it been? Probably about one hour.. Yeah probably. He looked down on the empty bottle of water he had. "Well.. So far nothing.. Well nothing fruitful that is.. And this means I have six days left.. huh.. Tomorrow I'll bring my maps.. They should help me out.." Said Jarek to no one in particular, well he was alone on some roof. Jarek studied the few oddities he had collected. A deck of playing cards, flashlight and batteries, a flaregun with two flares (A third that he had accidentally used in the building he found it in.) and a book called The stand. "humh.. Recreational.. These two are for survival.. The flare is good if we ever go out in groups.. And the flashlight is always good when it gets dark, ..Huh.. Oh cruel fate.. A post apocalyptic book that is about the post apocalyptic world.. F--k you fate. Well atleast the book has...-" Jarek picked up the book and flipped to the last pages. "1472 pages.. Christ.. That's going to be good.."

Jarek's ears suddenly perked up. He wasn't alone, but it appears it wasn't somebody after him.. Probably other survalists.. Jarek thought for himself as he slowly picked the other objects up and placed them in his different pockets, all except the book were small enough but Jarek just carried the book by hand. "Alright.." Jarek looked down from the roof of the building he was on. Coast is clear. And without waiting moved Jarek back to the lobby of the hotel. "I'm surprised no one has tried to raid it yet.. Hmh.. Probably because they think it's already done so? Egh.." He pressed the button and waited for the ever so slow elevator to come down. Atleast I'll get to think in peace while going up.. That is once this piece of c--p gets down here.. Jarek studied the lobby's surroundings while waiting. Well of course it takes time.. Goes from ten to ground.. And in a broken hotel.. It's luck that the elevator haven't crashed yet. He sighed and continued his waiting game.

"Okay sounds good." Skyler smiled and started to help with the pasta and grew silent after this set of events she was rather proud but shocked o see Talon sneek over to her and remain at her side. "There you are, i was wondering." Skyler was really afraid she would be in the way of Kenna or Aria. Don't screw up this meal. the thought repeated.

@Isabella @RogueWords

Users who are viewing this thread

Back