• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Dragon and the Fox (1x1) [Telios & Guardia]

Dusk gasped, the living room covered in strips of different color fabric. "Okay, so I've been looking," Liz spoke with urgency.

Dusk gasped and rushed forward picking up a pretty blue. "This one!" she smiled and Liz nodded. "I knew it!"

Dusk nodded and the two chatted away. "Would you like something to drink, Tydre?" Liz looked to him.

Liz nodded and they went back to chatting away. Dusk kept looking to a deep color purple with a fond smile.

They laughed and Dusk looked to Ty. "We're going to the bridal store. It's a bit far so I'm not going to be here for dinner," she kissed his cheek.

Dusk giggled and the they walked outside, piling into Liz's car. The car was very big and since Dusk was short, she fit perfectly."

Dusk smiled and the two drove out to the far city, smiling and giggling about old stories their job provided them.

Tyre arrived at the house and walked in. He started to make dinner for himself since it was almost dinner time.

The two got to the dress store and scanned the entire store, Dusk's own eyes always trailing to the dresses she wished for.

Tyre made and ate dinner himself, feeling a bit lonely but still, the two deserved their time to be with each toher.

They were out for the time Dusk spoke of, then longer. It was dark outside, a bit late ad slightly worrying.

"Mr. Tydre? This is Officer Dan from the Police Department. I was informed you were Dusk's boyfriend? Is that correct?" a gruff voice came through.

"Dusk and her friend, Lindsay, are both being transported to the hospital after being hit by a drunk driver," his voice apologetic.

"Wait what?! I'm coming over!" Tydre shouted in shock and immediately ran outside and flew to the hospital straight away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back