• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Dragon and the Fox (1x1) [Telios & Guardia]

"Any heart breaking moments where you realized people love you more than you to them?" she teased, taking another bite.

Dusk sighed and stood, kissing his forehead. "Eat up. We're going to go for a walk," she picked up her plate and moved to the sink.

Dusk came back downstairs, a jacket thrown on and walked to the door. "You coming? Or do you want to play video games instead?" she smiled.

Dusk laughed and unlocked the door. She closed it behind them and looked to him. "Put in the code. I need to be sure you remember."

"There! It's just in case the trip is a bit long. The dress store is two hours away but Liz is determined to get her paws on this one dress," she giggled. For a moment, Dusk thought of her own wedding and what it might be like.

Dusk nodded and began to walk, her mind trailing off to what color her and Tydre would look the best with.

Her phone buzzed and she pulled it out, holding it to her ear. "Hel-Oh. Well, that's still pretty. No-It's okay! It's your wedding. Uh huh. Alright, you go girl," she laughed and hung it up. "The color's now green."

"Don't hold your breath. It'll change in a few minutes. I helped plan one of my friend's wedding and I swear, we both almost strangled each other. But they were such a sweet couple," Dusk got moony-eyed and sighed.

"I was there a few times when the couple planned it was almost perfect. They compromised to each other's needs and they laughed and never once had some sort of disagreement," she smiled and her phone buzzed. "Pink?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back