• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Dragon and the Fox (1x1) [Telios & Guardia]

Telios

Onyx Dragon
Tydre was taking a jog around the neighborhood. "These songs are good..." He thought to himself and smiled. sometime he will free run along with the rhthym of music and sometimes do some parkour tricks until he bumped into someone and both of them fell backwards onto the street. "Must've been careless..." He thought to himself as he got up and reached for the other's hand to help her up. "Sorry. I wasn't looking where I'm going." Tydre said with a smile, offering to help her up.

@Guardia

Dusk was merely taking a stroll around, trying not to lift into the air with only a beat of her powerful wings. She was about to take off when the sound of music made it's was to her giant ears and a heavy weight crashed into her slender stomach. Dusk shook her head, her white and blue fur shaking itself into her eyes. She agreed silently to his claim of carelessness and saw, at first only a hand. Or a paw to be politically correct. She took it, his claws digging into the side of her tiny, white paw. "No, it's alright. I should've been looking forward instead of up," she smiled back, touching her horns to see if any of her rings fell off. Her wings fluttered for a moment, shaking the dust off.

Tydra dusted himself off and flapped his wings strongly to get the dust off. "You also have wings, huh?" Tydra asked with a smile.

"Uh, yeah, I guess I do. I haven't come across anyone with wings lately. Um, anyways, sorry about running into you. I, um, hope you have a good run," she nodded her slender muzzle and walked around him, letting her eyes trail over him. Ah geez, I look like an idiot! You stumble upon a handsome dragon and you decide to make a fool of yourself?

"I should be the one to apologize but see ya." Tydre said with a smile before heading off again, putting one of his earphones on.

(Good dangit)

Dusk stared after him, purple eyes shining. She smiled to herself, knowing of something that might catch his attention. She bent her knees, spread her wings and shot into the air with a giant beat of her giant wings.

Tydre looked up and grinned before darting straight up with only a jump and a push from his wings. His speed much greater then the girl he just bumped into.

Dusk growled lowly but with a smile. "No fair! You have Dragon wings!" she flapped her wings a few more times to keep up. Her tail fluttered in the wind, Dusk closing her eyes to enjoy the bliss of being free.

Tydre laughed before flapping his wings one more time and flipped onto his back, gliding through the air.

"What's your name?" Dusk called over the rush of the air. She watched him with bright eyes, stretching her arms out as if she was actually a flying superhero.

"Tydre Draco." Tydre answered with a smile, looking up at the sky with his blue eyes. His white fur and blue-white hair fluttering with his white long furred tail.

"Nice to meet you, Tydre Draco. I'm Dusk Pierce!" she nodded, then cast him a wicked smile. With that, she dived straight down, her fur whipping in the wind and her wings tucked tightly against her body.

Tydre noticed and grinned before turning around and dove down, his wings folded against his body.

Dusk landed on her feet in the street, panting from the exhilaration of flying. "That was fun," she smiled breathlessly, looking up at the handsome dragon.

Tydre turned himself up right to hover to inches above the ground. "Yup." Tydra nodded with a smile at Dusk.

"Will I, um, see you around?" she asked softly, looking at the ground. I'm taking a giant leap with no wings here. Throw a dog a bone, Tydre. Dusk looked up at him but could only see his silhouette from the sun.

"About half a mile away. It's pretty easy to fly to," she nodded happily, eyes bright. Dusk bounced on her heels, happy to make a friend.

"You might live near my house..." Tydre said as he thought to himself a bit.

"Let's go there, shall we?" He asked, smiling at Dusk.

She smiled and nodded. "My house, sir, or yours?" she teased, flapping her wings and taking off into the air. She watched him with darting eyes, becoming nervously excited.

"Your house first. I'll look from there to my house to see if we are close." Tydre answered and with a strong beat, he darted up higher.

Dusk rolled her eyes. Show off!" she yipped, flapping toward her home. She made it there in only a minute, landing in the driveway of her one story home. It was set in the woods but close enough to neighbors.

Tydre followed Dusk closely before landing in the driveway next to her.

"So this is your house... hm. Mine isn't too far." He said with a smile.

"Oh, so we're not neighbors but we're close!" Dusk smiled. "How far from here?" she turned to him, fixing her hair. "I bet you don't have a car either, huh?" she teased.

"I do have a car. It's just I don't use it very much." Tydre snickered before hovering up into the air. "My house is at the forest's edge so it's kinda close to you." Tydre said, looking at the town from above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back