• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

@Tempesta

"The Performance is two days from now..." at the thought of it he became silent. It didn't seem that far away now.

"Do you think... a lot of people will be there?" He asked looking ahead. He at least hoped that there would be otherwise it would all be worth nothing. He looked confused at Mahiro and raised an eyebrow.

"Kira? Oh that girl who remembered you, is it important?" He asked.

Taro sighed grumpily and turned his head back to the librarian who was still checking all the books, Taro was not patient at all and this was soo boring, the librarian told him to go look at some books but of course Taro did not want to however he secretly loved to read but he would not let the two girls know that so he began to wander around watching the two weird girls sleep, well haru was just chilling the other girl was out cold for some weird reason, why sleep the first day of school

Kira felt like someone was teasing her so she sat up rubbing her eyes. "Listen if you are teasing me it's not funny" She said sleepily as she looked up and saw a boy much taller than her looking her and Haru. Kira just stretched and looked at him. "Wait do I have something on my face?" She asked pointing to herself.

@Cami

"Yeah I'm sure there will be quite a few people there," Mahiro replied as he took another step, "Two days? Alright I'll make sure to be there." He added as he tried to remember where Kira and Haruka went. The library that's right.

"Well uh kinda, I'm just going to ask her something then I'll meet with you for lunch. Okay?" Mahiro offered.

Taro was actually super tall for his age he was like..was it 6'5" or 6'7" he mever knewhe was just really tall and mean looking "I did not say anything pipsqueak, and why would I care to make fun of someone like you, bullying is stupid." Tarosays meanly watching the two girls his grumpy look still on him, his school uniform was loose and his tie loose his coat open and necklaces laced his chest, he was the definition of a bully but he wasamazingly not a bully "I dont know or care to look" Taro says his voice deep and very aggressive sounding.

"Oh come on don't put on the whole 'cool guy' act." Kira said and stood up looking at him with her gentle brown eyes. "And you are seriously not going to see if a girl has something on her face?" She asked and tilted her head to the right a little as she thought about this. "Well anyways my name is Kira Tsukiko. I'm a second year so I don't believe we have ever met" Kira laced her fingers together as she looked at the tall man. "I like pipsqueak as a nickname. Plus I don't mind being called short" She said giggling softly.

Haru stifled a yawn as she finished her last snack. She glanced up at very tall male, and though he was intimidating, she managed not to show it. "Who is this?" she asked Kira.

"I assume a third year" Kira said smiling at Haru. Her hair was down once more because she felt more relaxed now that she had told Haru of what was troubling her greatly.

"If you call me cool guy again I swear the last thing you will be seeing is the inside of a coffin" grumbled taro, he would not ever hit her but she better not call him that again, he had a tough guy thing going but not a cool guy thing going pr at least he had no idea he looked like a cool guy, Taro starred down the girl woth his piercing yellow eyes, everything about him said aggressive and this girl was getting on his bad side "Yeah im not a nice kid, so what! Names Taro you dont need my last name, dont know why your trying to be nice to me" Taro grumbled again watching the two stare at him, he hated all the attention made him angry.

Haru nodded at Kira's response. "Nice to meet you. I'm Haruka, but you can call me Haru," she said, thinking about the the Haruka. "There is another person with the name of 'Haruka.'"

"Can I not say hello to someone?" She asked and smiled at him. "Anyways if you don't want us to talk to you we can go. Nice meeting you Taro" Kira said and sat down next to Haru once more.

Taro looked at the girls and grumbled angrily "I dont got anything better to do in this dumb library so I guess I have to hang with you people...." Taro says rolling his eyes he actually wanted to stay but he was keeping his tough guy act, he did not want to feel weak so he kept being a jerk. Taro sat down next to the girl and looked at hercreepy smiling face "why you keep smiling at me like that 2nd year" he says awfully close to her and haru amd the books, ccould he keep himself from grabbing the books and reading

"Because I think you are interesting" Kira said and another smile spread across her lips. "Oh I need to give you a nickname since you gave me one already" She nodded and started thinking hard. Her Alice in Wonderland book lay open in her lap

"Dont you dare call me anything other then taro or I swear I will break your arms and nothing else." Why do he choose arms, arms were pretty boring he cpuld have said her like voice box or something better then arms "Stop smiling at me pipsqueak or bad things will happen" Taro grumbled angirly at her his face showing that he was serious and would do something but he would not.

"Really? Come on I just want to talk to my friend" She said and sighed picking up her book. "But I guess some people will never like me. Well that is a fault on my part, I'm sorry" Kira began to read quietly.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I am a jerk and I know that....but still me and the word friend do not go in the same sentance. Chicks dont like kids like me but I dont understand why people would not like you" Taro says keeping his tough guy attitude still but he looked at her and sighed "what's my nickname then...." hot chick beats bully so he might as well give up now before he loses even more...

Kira looked at him and smiled clasping her hands together and brought them up to her lips. "Bluto or Pluto?" She suggested as she looked at Toro with her bright brow eyes. She wanted him to say yes because she knew that being friends with him would keep her grounded.

@Tempesta

"I guess so..." he replied faintly as the walked along. He smiled when he heard Mahiro's reply and nodded his head excitedly. "Well I guess I'll so you there then won't I?" he laughed as they were about to go there separate ways.

"Well good luck with whatever you're going to do. See you later" he smiled as he walked away.

(Ah i was about to go to you >.>) 
@Cami

@kawiibunnygirl

"Alright see you in a bit," He replied with a smile, "Try not to get lost okay?" he teased as he disappeared into another hallway leading to the library. His blue gaze wondered around the large room of shelves, She took Haru over here I think. Mahiro searched around the library, making his way to the back where he spotted them talking to another guy.

Going up to them slowly, he looked over to Kira, "Hey, can you tell me the teacher who gave you the swim team flyer that im not interested." He asked, well not really asked more like demanded.

Without waiting for a reply, he exited the library. It was lunch time and he was kind of hungry, with that being done he walked through the hallways.

Haruka stood at the queue with his eyes wide open, thousands of people lining up just to get food. His lips were slightly agape in amazement before he smiled.

“Is this what they call Japanese Lunchtime Rush?” he said in an excited tone as he looked over the crowd. He wasn’t sure how exactly he was to get his food but stomach was using profoundly bad words at him so he needed to get some food.

“How exactly do I get through…” he murmured with a look of confusion on his face. Next time he’ll recall to bring his own food. It would make for less hassle.

"Those are weird nicknames...I would rather be called something strong and mean sounding" Taro says thinking of the perfect nickname as a guy came in and seemed to yell at the girl and demanded no to swim or something, Taro looked at the guy with a mean look and growling at him as he was leaving "screw off or ill make you..." Taro says cracking his knuckles as the guy left, he looked at the girl and nodded when she said friends, that meant he wanted to be friends...

Mahiro past through the crowded hallways as students quickly excited classrooms, eager to eat and get a break from lecture. He said "hi" to few people he knew from the previous year that had shared class with, but he pressed on forward to get to the food.

The moment he entered, he saw the line that looked more like a mob. "I should have woken up earlier to make my own lunch." He muttered with a sigh as he pushed his way to get higher up in line.

(@BlackJack not friendly i see :P

@Tempesta

Haruka's eyes widened as he saw Mahiro make his way through the crowd. He quickly clung onto the back of his school clothes. "Sorry Mahiro, I'm going to have to use you as a human body shield for today" he said nervously as people from all around came.

"I swear they're all multiplying" he murmured to himself as he began to feel a little bit uncomfortable. His eyes widened when he saw a gap. Success!

He went through and managed to get to the front of the line. He smiled with glee as he got his food and also got Mahiro's too. As he left though crowd he laughed and said "I swear, Japanese Lunchtime Rush is amazing...".

As he pushed his way through the crowd the sudden clinging of Haruka caused him to flinch, only to sigh in relief when he realized it was only Haruka. "Enjoying the rush." He teased a bit before moving forward. Once the gap was created and Haruka had swiftly gotten in the front and gotten lunch for the both of them, helped him make their way out of the crowd.

"So where do you want to eat?' Mahiro asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back