• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

Masaki caught sight of her shifting, and tapping her foot. "Are you nervous?" he teased, though his tone was soft, as to not offend the girl. "I won't bite," he joked.

@Sunkissed

---------------------------------------------

Haru had finally chosen what she wanted, and narrowed it down to two things....which was a bit hard for her. She literally wanted to order the entire menu.

She gently raised a hand in the air, waving it a bit to catch Kenta's attention.

@kawiibunnygirl

(Sorry, I have no idea what to write. xD )

Kenta turned around and noticed Haru waving her hand a bit so he went over to her. "Have you decided Miss?" He teased slightly, his green eyes dark, yet a mysterious smile lingering on his lips. @macaron

Haru's lips curled up a fraction, finding Kenta amusing. "Yes, I have, Black Rabbit," she cooed back. "I would like a flan, and an Earl Gray Bubble Tea." She inwardly sighed in happiness. She was surrounded by amazing sweets. Her dream had come true, in a way. "That would be all."

@kawiibunnygirl

macaron said:
Haru's lips curled up a fraction, finding Kenta amusing. "Yes, I have, Black Rabbit," she cooed back. "I would like a flan, and an Earl Gray Bubble Tea." She inwardly sighed in happiness. She was surrounded by amazing sweets. Her dream had come true, in a way. "That would be all."
@kawiibunnygirl
He nodded as he bowed slightly tipping his hat to her. He walked to the kitchen where he told them her order.

Finding her cute, Masaki stifled a laugh, since it might offend her. He didn't say this thought out loud, though.

"I eat anything, really," Masaki answered, only realizing then that he just ate anything that was offered to him. "I like things that are slightly spicy, though."

@Sunkissed

(ARE U KIDDING ME?. ITS TOO SPITSY!!!! WHAT THE EVEN HECK!!!!)

"I only eat sweet things... savory or sour things are a bit boring to me." She twisted her hair in her pinkie finger and took two lollipops out of her pocket. "Here," She handed it to him. It was her favourite flavour, so she hoped that he would like it.

@macaron

(What? I didn't understand that....)

Masaki was touched at the girl's offer, even if it was over a lollipop. "Thank you," he said gratefully. "You're one with a kind heart, aren't you?" At least she had his preferable personality. He had encountered too many arrogant ones during his life time, and it was rather annoying. "It's a wonderful characteristic to have.'

@Sunkissed

(forget it miranda took over me)

"Thank you." Mikan kindly said. "Not many people have said that to me.... infact, no one has until I came to this school, so thank you." She smiled and tucked one strand of her hair that was sticking out behind her ear. "People used to bully me for being blind... but until I got here only one person has tripped me over! How amazing is that?"

@macaron

Last edited by a moderator:
Masaki raised an eyebrow, wondering what exactly she was hinting at. Surely someone should have told her... She was pretty nice to be around.

Then his eyebrows furrowed a bit at the bullying part, and especially about the person who had attempted to trip her over. "People still do such terrible things," Masaki sighed, though he was muttering more than sighing, which is why is sounded like he was talking to himself.

"But now you can look at them, right?" He raised a hand to lightly touch her forehead. "No one would guess you're blind if you look at them with those eyes you have. They're so...blue..." Masaki chuckled at his own awkwardness. "I'm being weird, aren't I?"

(Yes, you are, Masaki...but it's okay because I had some sugar intake, and I'm not myself anymore. :P )

@Sunkissed

"You're not being weird... just yourself. I like you just the way you are." Mikan felt for his hand and held it, then she smiled. She liked being with Masaki.

"I have made a lot more friends in this school than anywhere else. I once had a friend in Middle school but she went with another girl that spoke bad things behind my back and did the same."

@macaron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back