• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

"Ow..." Haruka murmured as he frowned. "I think I've been mortally wounded" he said sarcastically before rolling his eyes.

"Come Haru, you can have most of it just because I like you" he laughed as he gave it to her.

He sighed as he watched Kira leave. There was something up with her, but he couldn't exactly figure out what it was which annoyed him like heck.

Deciding he was tired he rested his head on Mahiro's lap. "I thought your legs would be sturdy but they're actually quite soft" he said as he poked his cushion for the moment and smiled. He closed his eyes and began to hum. He opened his eyes for a second and felt his hair too.

"So is your hair..." he said in amazement.

(Yes, I agree, and Haru is watching as if it's a TV show while eating chocolate. >.<)

She walked outside and then decided to walk to the nearby bakery. She smiled as she bought herself some breads and then walked back to school. She stopped and talked to some of her third year friends and they caught up because they hadn't seen each other over summer

Mahiro stiffened for a bit when Haruka used him as a pillow, his cheeks were flustered and he his breathing staggered as he slowly relaxed.

He smiled lightly even Haruka intruding hands found there way to his hair. "Thanks," he replied lightly at his compliment making him blush again.

It was then that he forced his gaze to look away toward Haru as she ate her chocolate in silence. Say something, start a conversation, anything. He pleaded with his bright teal eyes.

Haru gazed into Mahiro's eyes, which flashed quite desperately. Years of observing people finally paid off. She swallowed her chocolate before opening her mouth to speak. "Did you two meet this year, or did you know each other from before?" she asked, her voice soft. She glanced at Mahiro again, observing his flushed face. She titled her head unconsciously. It's just like the books describe...is this...love? she wondered to herself, taking another bite of chocolate.

Taro left his house that morning slamming the door shut and leaving his uncles apartment complex, he only had his uncle now after he disowned his father, he decided to ride his skateboard to school instead of his dads motorcycle he had stolen so easily, It was a nice bike, his dad used the life insurance of his wife and daughter to get it so the bike was sentimental to Taro, Taro came to school late as always, he was always late, what did he care the teachers could not do anything to him, he needed counseling for all his issues and he was just an all around bad kid, he wanted to grow up to be a mechanic or something like that...Taro walked into the school watching a younger classmen leave, seemed to be a girl, he walked into school skateboard in hand and other hand in pocket.

Kira walked past one of the club rooms and the teacher in charge ran up to her. "I'm sorry to bother you Kira, but can you give this to the third year Mahiro? We really want him back in club this year" She said handing Kira a slip of paper.

"Of course I will!" Kira said with a fake smile. She sighed as she walked back up to the roof and opened the door with a little too much force. She walked over to Mahiro and held out the piece of paper. "The swim club wants you back this year." She said with a smile. "Oh Haru actually I heard you love books and I was wondering if you could come with me to the library? I have some food" Kira said looking at the girl and held up her bag of food. 
((Oh yeah I should let you all know that Kira will usually set people up without even knowing it. So I suggest being careful~))

Haru stopped chewing and looked at the paper. Swimming, she giddily thought, though her face didn't have any traces of happiness. She turned her head to the sound of Kira's voice, and stood up. She nodded, nibbling on the edge of the chocolate. Then she eyed the bag of food. She basically teleported to Kira. "Sure," she mumbled, eyeing the bag again.

(Ah, I see...so it's Haruka (male) and Mashiro? :3)

"I just moved here last week really, I only met him I think an hour ago, but it's been a good time" he laughed. He ccontemplated as he watched the clouds in the sky.

"Originally I wasn't going to go to school but I decided that my mother wouldn't want me to do that so I didn't". He held his hand out to the sky and stretched out his fingers. He sighed as he began to hum again and closed his eyes.

"I'm going to do a performance... here in Tokyo I mean. I was wondering if you wanted to come and watch, I mean you don't have to of course" he rambled with a blush on his cheeks. It wasn't like him to suddenly get shy.

"Aww! You are like my kitten Momo!" She said and put an arm around Haru's shoulders. "See you boys later~" She said and winked at them as Kira and Haru walked back down the stairs to the large library. She hummed as they walked and once they reached the library she opened the bag of food on the table and sat down. She smiled at the younger girl and giggled a bit. She was just so cute.

Mahiro watched Kira take Haruka away, his teal gaze sending a cold icy death stare at both of them for leaving. He eyed the paper that Kira had given him, Swimming Team. He harshly put the paper in his bag and turned his attention back to Haruka.

"Your playing here in Tokyo?" He asked surprised and amazed again. "Um.. Sure I'll go. I'd like to go."

@BlackJack your character too

@Cami

(@Tempesta - Sorry, but Haru followed her heart--food. >.<)

Haru finished off her chocolate as they went down the stairs. "I'm a kitty," she murmured. She ate a piece of the wrapper by accident; she was distracted by the though of Baked Alaska after school....and she accidentally ate a bit of the covering. Well, now, they were in the library, and she stared longingly at the bag. Her life was in there.

((I ship it oh yes I ship it)) 
"Dig in" She said and giggled as she sat down with some books in her hands. Kira looked outside the window with a small smile on her lips. "My best friend killed herself last year" She murmured to Haru as she watched some leaves fall off the trees

Haru was already on her second treat. She stopped abruptly when she heard Kira murmur something. "I'm sorry," she murmured sympathetically. "If it makes you feel any better to talk about it, I'll be more than happy to listen...."

"Well Sora had a very lovely life, kind family, loving friends. She and I were together since we were 5. We were like sisters. Then one day she asked me what it would be like to die. I didn't know who to answer her so I just said, 'well when we die I'll guess we will find out'." Kira's gaze fell to the table. She traced patterns with her finger as she spoke. "Then she called me to her house. She was crying and said she had done something really bad. I had no clue what she did, but I was prepared for the worst. She had gone out and gotten drunk with her boyfriend and he got in a car crash, and she just left him there to die. He did die because he didn't get immediate care." She felt her voice getting hoarse as she held back her tears. "One week later it was Saturday and she was home alone because she was feeling sick. I went to go see if she was feeling better. I had parked my car and gotten out and when I turned around, Sora walked right in front of a large tow truck. She died on impact. Right in front of me" Kira covered her face as she shook her head. "I was right behind her. I could have stopped Sora from dying!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Taro was watching as kids walked by going to class, his caring level was at an all Time low, classes were lame and he did not want to have to deal with them, all he needed was to graduate high school and learn a trade or something, maybe even drop out he had no parents who cared what happened to him..his uncle was his only family and he did not care at all either. Taro walked the school for a while bored he had no friends, no body ever talked to him, girls found him too aggressive and he hated other guys, found them all annoying and dumb like he was. Taro wandered the halls aimlessly for a while..no one would ever bother him....

Haru placed her treat on the table and made her way over to Kira, tears forming in her own eyes, though it was unnoticeable. The very story made Haru's heart ache...it was so sad... Haru wrapped her arms around Kira, giving her a hug. "I know it's not your fault," she started, her voice low and soft. "I'm sorry for your friend..."

(Wow...you made Haru almost cry. O.o You get a medal~But that story was so sad.....lemme go out for a walk...I need to walk this sadness off.)

(Haha, it's okay, I've read depressing stories, too. :3 But the way it affected Haru; she's usually a stoic food-eating thing. >.<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back