• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

Kira buried her head in the girl's chest. She hadn't cried in almost one year. Her tears fell down her cheeks as she wrapped her arms around the girl. With each sob her frail body shook. "N-no matter w-what anyone says, it was my fault" Kira sobbed and her hands trembled as she hugged Haru. Memories of her caring best friend Sora flashed through her mind as she hugged Haru. How many times had Sora done this for her? Called her a crybaby but still hugged her as if that was the only thing that would keep her alive. Kira kept her face buried in Haru's chest as she tried to calm herself down. 
((I actually didn't think you people would think it was tragic or anything like that))

Haru hugged the girl back, not knowing what else to say. She was not the kind of person who was always accompanied by anyone; she was always left to comfort herself, and no one was there to be comforted, either. So in a way, this was Haru's first time actually trying to comfort someone, and she doubted she was doing anything right. She lifted a hand and patted Kira's head delicately, as if afraid to break her from the movement. "It's okay," she whispered, trying to think of other ways to comfort her new friend...but, of course, she couldn't.

(@Tempesta - Let's go time traveling~)

(@kawiibunnygirl - Haru is such a noob. >.<)

"Haru... your very comfortable" Kira mumbled as she let go of Haru and rubbed her tear filled brown eyes. She gave her new friend a smile as she wiped her face. "Actually in a way you remind me of Sora!" She said and laughed. "Though Sora was afraid of breads" Kira gave a painful smile and handed Haru her treat. "There you go." She looked at her trembling hands.

Haru returned a small smile and held Kira's hands rather than her treat. "Are you feeling better?" she asked, happy that she was called 'comfortable.'

(I might be slow because I'm on mobile now)

"Mhm! Much! Thank you Haru" She said and smiled at her. "You're a very good friend" Kira said and placed a hand on top of her head.

Taro was wandering for a bit when he was stopped by a teacher and yelled at, he was use to this easily, but the teacher said she would not give him detention after school if he deliver some stupid books to the library, he accepted the offer and brought a box full of books down to the library, it was quite heavy indeed but he had carried way heavier then that, once he arrived he gave the stuff to the librarian his grouchy mean look staying as he waited for the librarian to give hom the go, he looked over and saw two girl s one emotionless and boring kinda like him and one crying and trembling in her shoes, who cried in school...who cried ever, crying was for the weak..then he saw the girl happy the next, what an odd world......how odd and bipolar everything seemed to be, Taro continued to stand awkwardly at the frontdesk hands iin pockets and grumpy look on his face, he looked like the guy you should not try to talk too..

(( im on mobile now too ))

Haru blinked. She was a good friend? "You're welcome," she said, a bit of happiness leaking into her voice. "You're a good friend, too, and I feel honored; you told me a painful part of your past. I appreciate that." She smiled genuinely. 
(Hi, Ace. :3)

"You are the only one that I have ever told. Plus I had depression last year, but I got out of it when I got Momo!" Kira said and pulled out her phone showing Haru the picture of Momo. She smiled as she remembered her light grey kitten.

tumblr_n0fjejJYJ31tnr11ro1_500.jpg

Momo^^

(( Taros standing there a little disturbed, he won't initiate them cause he is seen as a bully, may have to go soon anyway :o ))

((Again Taro is not very nice but itsb how he copes))

Haru stared at the cat. So cute....

She pointed at the cat. "So am I like Momo?" she asked, recalling Kira's comment on the stairs.

(Yeah, I should go soon, too; I had 2 hours of sleep)

Kira nodded as she looked at Haru. "Hey Haru can I have your number?" She asked as she began to create a new contact. She waited for Haru to give her an answer.

((Okay you two have a nice sleep!)) 

Tempesta said:
Can't go to library until Cami replies
((Hey @Tempesta since Cami isn't replying can we roleplay??))

kawiibunnygirl said:
Kira nodded as she looked at Haru. "Hey Haru can I have your number?" She asked as she began to create a new contact. She waited for Haru to give her an answer.
((Okay you two have a nice sleep!)) 

((Hey @Tempesta since Cami isn't replying can we roleplay??))
How 0-0

@kawiibunnygirl @Tempesta

((Sorry >.< it was extremely late at where I live and I just kinda.... slept lol))

"That's good" he replied amd chuckled nervously.

"It's the first time I've played in front of a big crowd until ages..." he said quietly. He began to drift off until his eyes widened.

"Oh yeah! I'm still hungry and the day is young, let's go and adventure" he laughed as he got up from Mahiro's lap and gave it a pat. He paused halfway through.

"Whaa. I didn't know my head was so warm" he giggled.

"Come on" he said as he extended a hand for Mahiro to reach to help him get up.

Kira sighed happily as she had fallen asleep in the library. She was beyond tried since crying like that wore her our. Her breathing was slow and even unlike when Sora first died. Kira mumbled something in her sleep softly and she didn't know that there were other people in the library when she fell asleep.

@Cami

Taking the out stretched hand, Mahiro rose to his feet, "I'm sure you'll do fine," he reassured him with a light smile. "When exactly is this performance?" He asked as grabbed his bookbag from the floor.

The Swim team, he thought as he remembered the flyer Kira had gave him.

"Well, its about time for lunch if you want to go ahead, but I'm going to go look for Kira, I have a question for her." Mahiro said as he made his way down the stairs.

Kira mumbled something again as she turned her head slightly. She was using her arms as pillows for the moment. Her face looked very content and satisfied as her body seemed almost weak and fragile as she slept. That was the one thing her cousin Seiji always teased her about. She didn't really understand it because she was usually half asleep, but she didn't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back