• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

Haruka allowed herself to be pulled along. The thought of food, though...she was craving a mille crepe in particular, but obviously, it won't be in this neighborhood, and she'll have to settle for some snacks, like bread. Then she heard Haruka's voice call someone name 'Kira,' she she snapped out of her thoughts, looking up to find the girl from before.

Kira stiffened up as she turned around. "Y-yes?" She asked laughing a bit as looked at the three people walking towards her. Kira then plastered a smile on her face as she looked at them. "Sorry, what can I help you all with?" She asked in her 'I'm here to help' voice. She imagined them as customers. Just customers. She had pulled her long hair into a high ponytail when she left the classroom a while ago.

Before he knew it Mahiro found himself being yanked away by Haruka along with the other Haruka. He didn't mind being pulled along at al, at least he wast back in class. Even though they were spending time looking for Kira, what he really wanted was to go outside and relax under a tree. Now that seems nice. He thought as they suddenly stumbled upon Kira.

"Do you need help locating a class or something?" Kira asked as she looked at the three. "Oh it's the girl from homeroom. Oh and the third year... it's starts with an 'M' right?" She furrowed her eyebrows as she thought. "Oh I'm Kira Tsukiko" She said still smiling at them. She was at lost why they were looking for her because it seemed like they were, or at least the guy that called out her name was.

"Nothing really, I just noticed you were upset so I decided to come and cheer you up..." he stopped mid sentence. "As to how I'm going to do that I'm not quite sure" he said drifting in his thoughts but he was paused by his rumbling stomach. He laughed nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah... it does that from time to time".

"Mahiro!" Haruka yelled as he glomped over his friend. He frowned, clearly upset about his predicament.

"When is lunch?" he whispered close to his ear. Before backing away.

"I saw a... um- Sakura Tree? Outside, do you want to go sit down?" he suggested.

"Me? Upset? Haha!" Kira started laughing as she held her stomach. "No way! I never get upset!" She lied. Not many people knew that she had been depressed last year they just thought she was sick, because that's what she told them. "Well if you need help finding anything I can help you. I'm sorry if I caused any inconvenience for you three" She apologized and flipped open her phone. She noticed one of the boys backing away and she looked at her uniform. Was something wrong with her? She didn't see that anything was wrong so she just shrugged to herself.

Mahiro jumped at the sudden yell of his name, bringing him back to reality. "Lunch?" he managed to fumble out, "Not for another twenty minutes I think," he replied as he shifted his gaze back to Kira. She did seem somewhat off, somewhat. She did a real good job at hiding that fact it seemed. When Kira took out her phone, he glanced away to the female Haruka, she hadnt said much either during this encounter. "Outside? Sure, or we could wait until lunch and find something else to do."

@Cami

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well I guess I'll be going because you three obviously have plans." She chuckled nervously realizing that the boy named 'Mahiro' was in one of her clubs last year, the year Sora died. She obviously didn't want him remembering what she was like last year if he even did. She fiddled with her phone charm then she put it back in her bag and slowly moved around them

"No, you should come with us" Haruka said as he gripped Kira's wrist. He stared her blank in the eyes like he knew something was up. He could tell something was a bit off about her but he couldn't exactly put his finger on it.

"Let's go somewhere.. I dont know anywhere else, Mahiro you take the lead!" He said cheerily as he smiled.

"I've decided I'm shortening your name to Haru because it would be confusing to call you Haruka" he said to the other Haruka.

Kira felt a hand around her waist and she froze. She slowly looked back at him and sighed. "Geez when you grab me like that I would think you were my ex boyfriend." She mumbled and just looked at him. "What? Is something wrong with my face?" Kira asked and placed a hand on her cheek. "Oh Mahiro that's it! I knew that there was a third year named that" She said and nodded remembering him now.

Haruka blinked, looking up at the male Haruka. "That's fine with me," she said idly, thinking about the five pounds of flan she wanted to eat. Her thoughts moved on to Baked Alakas, cheescakes, chiffon cakes...

(Food fetish~)

"Wait I don't want to take the lead," Mahiro replied with a frown as he thought of where they could go before lunch started. Once again his thinking was cut off when Kira finally remembered him. Frankly, he was suprised that she had forgotten him since they were in the same club the previous year and he easily rememoo who she was and her cousin. Shrugging it off, he started walking forward, "We could go to... the roof top?" He offered honestly not knowing a good place to be. He was actually surprised how they hadn't gotten caught for ditching yet.

"Teacher!" Kira squealed and pushed everyone into the side hallway. She pressed her back against the wall as the teacher walked by. Kira gulped and watched the teacher until she disappeared from view. "Okay I think the roof is a good idea" She said and walked back out into the hallway looking around for students and teachers

"To the roof then we go" he laughed as he went ahead. He was silent for most of the time taken to go there. He didn't really expect to make friends on the first day and he didn't really expect to fit in. He sighed as he walked along and looked to the ground.

"How am I ever going to find you" he murmured to himself bitterly. Tokyo was a big place and he was just confused by a school. He turned around to see everyone else and quickly brushed it off once they arrived.

"Wow, we were never allowed on the roof in England" he said in amazement as he looked from the view and took everything in. He eventually sat down and called everyone to sit down too.

Kira sat down and looked at the three people that had asked her to come up here. "Wait so why are we up here again?" She asked tilting her head to the side softly as she wondered why. She heard some laughing from down below and she walked to the railing and looked down to see her old friends. She sighed in defeat and looked at the boy who had grabbed her waist. "Another question would be why did you grab my waist?" She asked starting to think he was a pervert or something.

Mahiro followed the others up the stairs leading to the roof, it was a good thing they that teacher didn't spot them. He did not want detention on the first day of school, if anything he was more worried of his mother getting upset at him. As they reached the roof, he looked up the glimmering sky. It was a nice day today. He went over to the railing to look out into the mass city, Tokyo was really huge and amazing.

Haru made her way over to the railing, away from the group of people. The breeze felt so nice...a new melody flooded into her mind as she closed her eyes, and a smile spread on her lips. She reopened them, looked down, and watched the other students make their way around the school property.

"If you're freaking out that I made a move on you, you've got it all wrong" he said to Kira as he looked at her with a full amount of indifference.

"And besides, where else do you want me to touch? Some place more private?" He said with a smirk directed towards her before he winked.

He leaned back before he decided to look into his bag.

"What do you know? I have chocolate" he smiled like a child as he began to open it.

"Mr Tall, Dark and Brooding and Haru my musical friend" he called for Mahiro and Haru as he chuckled.

"I'm sure there are a lot more other things you could admire now sit" he said as he opened the chocolate. He looked around at each person of the group before shaking his head.

Kira grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder. "Sorry. I need to get to class. Haru, Mahiro nice to meet you for real." She said and smiled at the two. She looked at the boy sitting down and gently smacked the back of his head. "Grabbing a girl you don't know is wrong okay?" She said as she opened the door and walked down the stairs back inside the school once more

Haru was by Haruka in a flash once she heard the word chocolate. "How much do you have?" she asked, eyeing the tasty treat. She realized that she had a grip on Haruka's sleeve. "Sorry," she said, backing away.

Mr. Tall, Dark, Brooding. Oh those were not words he wanted to be associated with, well maybe the tall thing was a good. With a small pout he turned over to Haruka-the male one-and took a seat across from him, "No thanks," he replied, " Haruka can have my piece if your offering." Kira's sudden exit caught him off guard. Something was defiantly wrong with her.

He couldnt help but laugh though when she smacked Haruka.

("He couldnt help but laugh though when she smacked Haruka." -->I laughed lungs out. xD )

Haru turned her head towards Mahiro, her eyes sparkling in silent thanks, though she bet he didn't understand what she was trying to convey. No one ever did...so why expect it now...? Haru's eyes followed Kira's figure as she disappeared from view. Something seemed to be bothering the girl, though Haru didn't know what...it seemed like a bad experience, though...

She walked down the stairs and leaned against the wall and sighed deeply. In a couple months is was Sora's anniversary. She rubbed her arm as she looked through her agenda quickly. "Alright time for food" She said and skipped down the hallway humming her favorite song to get her thoughts back to happy ones 
((Kira is like that sometimes xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back