• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

Mahiro sat up along with Haruka when Kira appeared looking for someone. "Yeah I have a suit don't worry about it." He replied looking over to Kira. He scawled when she called them cute, he didn't like that word either.

He didnt say anything to Kira, frankly he was surprised that she hadn't yelled at him yet for earlier l. 

Sunkissed said:
After looking around for a while and making sure no one was around her, she started eating her lunch and thought to herself about what classes she had next while humming the new song she found on niconico/YouTube, listening to it on repeat on her phone and humming the tune while eating.
She should join us

She was sitting with a rested look on her face and finished her lunch, so she got up and went outside to the tennis court and played tennis with some new people she found interesting. "So do you want to play then?" She questioned a few people while picking up a tennis racket and making her way to the other side of her pitch. (Also thanks for not forgetting about me <3 xD )

"Okay okay but it was just pay back for one grabbing me and being a flirt this morning and two for yelling and ordering me around." She huffed crossing her arms as she stared at the two boys.

(You're welcome and I'm at the tennis court playing tennis :3 in the roleplay of course I wouldn't want to be carrying a laptop and playing tennis at the same time... O.o )

(Okay~)

Haru found the exit to the outside world, and she was quite eager to leave. She had thoughts of sweets and cakes invade her mind and nearly ran into someone. (@kawiibunnygirl )

"Oh, hi, Kira," Haru said, a small smile appearing on her face.

(I have no idea what happened; I have 9 alerts, and I have to check them; I hope this post is okay)

((It is fine))

Kira turned around and saw Haru. "Oh! Haru where are you going? I have nothing to do so I might want to join you" She said dusting her navy blue skirt off. She smiled at the younger girl and her brown eyes were bright and full of happiness.

@kawiibunnygirl @Tempesta @macaron

"Alright, sorry Ma'am" he saluted and apologised. He gave her a warm smile before laying back down again. "I didn't think it was in the friendship rule book..." he joked and laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"Anyway I was gonna take you some place really cool" he pouted like a child.

He decided to start poking Mahiro's cheek who wasn't speaking before he gave it a pat.

"Look Haru's here now and the gang is reunited, let's do something fun now~" he whined getting bored of sitting.

Haru looked over Kira's shoulder to see the rest of the 'gang,' as Haruka called it, already gathered. "Oh, hi," she said to all of them. "I thought gangs were bad..." She recalled a book she read which included gangs that did...bad stuff. "Then again," she mumbled, "there's that definition in the dictionary..."

(Haha,Haru and her books. :3 That's where most of her knowledge some from)

Kira started laughing ad put her arm around Haru's shoulder. "You are right gangs are bad. That's why we are one" She joked and smiled at the three other people. She knew they all were different in many ways, but she liked them all

"We're like the scooby doo gang, I of course would be the cool Fred, Kira over here would be the lovely Daphne and you would be the smart Velma. As for Mahiro... well he wouldn't fit as scooby or shaggy..." he said rubbing the back of his head. He paused and realised he was rambling and blushed after it was all done.

"What definition?" He asked Haru, he was going to shrug it off but it caught his attention. "Let's get up and go!" He said as he jumped up.

"Hey Haru, I was wondering you went," Mahiro he said as he greeted her with a light smile as she joined on the ground.

He did his best though to ignore Haruka's poking at his cheek. Well at least he wasn't blushing anymore.

"Oh and sorry about earlier Kira, I guess."

"You guess? That's not really the apology I was going for, but okay I accept it" She said and started walking with her arm still around Haru. "I can totally be Daphne! She was my favorite other than Scooby and Shaggy" Kira said laughing softly as she looked between all of them

Haru looked at Haruka with a puzzled expression. "Scooby Doo gang...?" she murmured, wondering where she heard that. "Who's Velma?"

"The super smart girl." Kira said and flipped open her phone and looked up Velma, handing the phone to Haru. She looked up at the sky with a satisfied smile and hummed her favorite song softly as they walked

After playing a few games of tennis she decided to sit on a bench and work on her essay that her teacher gave her, just so she wouldn't have to do it tonight. Not that she had anything to do, though...

"Oh! Hey it's the first year!" Kira said pointing to the girl sitting on the bench. "Hey want to hang out with us?" She asked tilting her head slightly, her long silky hair tumbling down her back. "Because if you do that would be fun" She said and stopped everyone from walking as she waited for a reply.

"Um.... Me?" She said looking behind her and falling into a bush with her legs dangling. She was blushing really hard because she had embarrassed herself infront of people older than her....

"Apology?" Haruka murmured still confused but he shrugged it off anyway. His attention was caught by the girl who doinh her work. Who would do work in school? Was she some ET sent from out of space? Or perhaps she was the rare species of good behaved child...

"Kira is befriending the ET" he murmured. He was in one of those weird states again.

"Good on ya" he patted her back.

"Again why be friends with me when you have all these...things to be friends with" The grumpy Taro walks up to the group no food in hand, he had already eaten alone at his own table where he did not have to deal with the two guys about to kiss, to him it was gross. Taro crossed his arms and looked at the group a serious look on his face, he remebered he had to bounce this night and It was just gonna put him in a worse mood but who cared.

Kira smacked Haruka lightly and looked at the girl again. "Yes you! I would say your name, but I don't know it" She said and glared at Haruka signaling him to shut up. "Anyways my name is Kira, that is Haru," She pointed to the girl that she had wrapped her arm around. "That guy is Haruka, and he is Mahiro" she explained 

BlackJack said:
"Again why be friends with me when you have all these...things to be friends with" The grumpy Taro walks up to the group no food in hand, he had already eaten alone at his own table where he did not have to deal with the two guys about to kiss, to him it was gross. Taro crossed his arms and looked at the group a serious look on his face, he remebered he had to bounce this night and It was just gonna put him in a worse mood but who cared.
OMG xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back