• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

Hana stood up and fixed her hair, leaving a few leaves in it from the bush. "Um... no thanks..." She said while packing up her laptop in her bag and walking to the girls restroom. Hana didn't like to make friends because of her past. They would be her friend and then walk away from her and make fun of her height behind her back.

Mahiro simply tagged along with the others as they went up to the girl doing her school work. Quickly he recognized her as the girl on the bike from this morning. She must be a first year, he thought.

"Ugh. Dang I thought we could be friends." Kira said and rubbed her eyes. "Okay so do I go after her or do we keep going?" She asked the group looking at each person in turn. She didn't know what she wanted to do because she could go either way.

Haruka looked at this "new guy" with a blank face. It seemed the mystery gang was getting a little big.

"She's leaving.." Haruka pouted whilst he was slightly disappointed.

"Daphne, you need to chase after her!" he said in a panic. He glared at the new guy, it was probably his fault she left. He pursed his lips in disappointment before looking away.

Hana made her way to the restroom and sat in a stall, locking herself inside. "I'm an embarrasment..." She mumbled to herself quietly whilst sitting down on the toilet seat and placing her bag on the floor. "I can't trust anyone...."

"Gah okay. Oh hey Pluto~" Kira said sticking her tongue out at Toro as she ran to the girl's bathroom to find the first year. She walked in and saw her. "Hey why'd you run away?'' she asked gently

Taro looked at the two guys in disgust and then back at the girls not liking them much either "Dont give me dirty looks or I swear My fist will be in your face in seconds, and we can test that theroy" Taro says grumpily to the guy, it was the way he acted even if he did not like the two guys he still acted that way, to him what he said was fine, he felt that he was just in what he said, but he really was not but that was how he was raised, through pain and anger.

"Leave me alone... If we are friends you'll just betray me like everyone else did..." Hana said whilst tears were streaming down on to her cheeks, looking flushed. "Once you find out who I really am...." Her words trailed off in to little sobs.

Frankly Mahiro didn't want to deal with all the drama that was going on. There was already shouting and complaining; he didn't want to be a part of that. He glanced down at his watch, lunch was about to be over, and his thoughts sunk back to the idea of going to class.

"I'm going to head back to class." Mahiro said casually to anyone that was listening as he turned away to get to his class. 
(We could do a time skip)

"You'd be lucky if I gave you a dirty look so you can forget about it~♡" he teased and rolled his eyes as he tried to see if Hana or Kira had come out yet.

He didn't understand why people went to violence so often, it kind of pissed him off.

He bit the inside of a cheek before he started to hum along to a melody. What a first day he had, he managed to make friends but also someone who wanted to pummle his face in.

He pouted as Mahiro left. "Hmm".

Mahiro walked through the hallway that was beginning to fill up with students that were returning back from lunch. He entered his classroom and noticed a few others were there, yawning slightly he went over to his seat and set up his supplies.

"At least school will be over soon,' he muttered as he placed his head on the desk to rest.

"People like you sicken me...." Taro says grumpily walking away towards the exit, he was very violent, it was who he was but he had no clue who the guy was and had some reasons to hate him, kid gave him a dirty look so he retaliated as always, he always barked back, it was who he was but in the long run this dog not only had a bark he had a bite, Taro was a bouncer and fought a lot, fighting seemed to always calm him down.

well im continuing

Hana rushed out of the bathroom stall with her backpack on her back, tears flowing out of her eyes onto her face and running to the school garden to sit under a tree and calm down. She sat down and cried for a little bit but then stopped. "I shouldn't be crying... I need to get this work done...." Hana said as she pulled out her laptop from her backpack and started working on her essay again.

Kira sighed as she didn't find the girl in the bathroom. "Oi! Senji!" She called out jogging over to her cousin. She then began to describe the first year and he pointed her in the direction leading outside. Kira sighed as she went looking for the girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back