• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Academy of the Protection.

"Cold water is the best." She says after raising up, her hair dripping wet. It wouldn't take her long to dry off because of the hot sun. She looks over at Micah and smiles before standing up and walking deeper into the water. Deep enough for the water to reach her belly buttonn

Micah looks down at his combats and sighs, before walking back to land and taking them off. He needed them to stay dry, or he'd be seriously slowed down. He puts them with his shirt and, knife still in hand but his sword with his things, he walks slowly back into the water until he was near to Nikki. "I honestly bed to differ. Have you used the showers at the academy yet? Honestly." He already missed his shower back in his dorm room, it was so good.

((Yeah you know how I said I fixed that RP... Yeah I abandoned the idea xD ))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

((What was the idea?))

Nikki laughs and rolls her eyes before pushing some of the wet hair from her eyes. "Well, I love cold water, it makes me feel alive." She says, a big smily popping onto her face before she goes underwater. She was a very good swimmer, and she could hold her breath for a very long time, so that's what she decided to do.

((Basically someone's brother/son/friend or something was a serial killer and they find out and shit happens but I thought nah that's boring xD so now I'm thinking of another idea but all I wanna do is harry potter))

Micah watches her go underwater for a moment, but then he looks around him. Here there were no trees, and he could clearly look up at the sky, the sun was up properly now, and it was bright. He looked around him again, at the trees and at the water, the sun shining off it beautifully. He smiled. He was actually on Earth. Real Earth. The earth with trees and water and it was all original and it was were people had lived. His smile faded away. It was where people had died. He remembered how dangerous it actually was here, and he looked at his knife blade again, it caught the sun and he ran his finger along the edge, producing blood which dropped into the water once. Sharp blade.

(Lol Harry Potter is great))

Nikki comes back up a little away from Micah and she smiles as she feels fish swim past her. She sticks her hands under water and closes her eyes, waiting. Finally her hamds clamped around a slimy thing and she pulls it up out of the water. A catfish. "Looks luke we're having fish tonight." She laughs and turns to Micah her hands still tight around the wriggling fish.

((Yeah I know that's why I wanna do an RP of it xD ))

Micah turns and looks at the fish squirming in Nikki's hands and grins. "Nice catch." He looks back around him before he walks further in to the water, then he pushes off from the ground and swims off in a random direction. Going underwater and feeling the water wash away the sweat from his hair.

Nikki walks to the shore and puts the fish down. Them she takes a rock and hits it in the head, killing it. She then looks around and pulls down a few vines before she started to weave them together, making a net that she put the fish in and hung it up on a tall branch. "We cab put meat in this, and we can raise it up higher to keep predators away." She says, mostly to herself but she was secretly hoping for Micah to hear her and say something.

Micah was up by the time Nikki spoke. "Yeah. Yeah sure sounds great." He says. He wasn't really paying much attention to Nikki at the moment, instead his attention was focused on something moving in the bushes near them. He moves towards it slowly. "Throw me my sword." He whispers to Nikki, hoping she'd hear. He'd do better with a sword than a knife.

((Id RP as a slytherin :3))

((Slytherin all the way))

Nikki nods and grabs his sword, she walks into the water and towards Micah handing the sword to him. She looks at the bush curiously and tilts her head.

((Sorry accidentally pressed send lol))

He takes his sword and steps forward again towards the bush, when something cracks behind him. He turns and looks past Nikki and into a different bush but he doesn't see anything. The ground beneath them begins to shake and Micah looks down at his feet, then up at Nikki with his eyebrows raised.

((It's okay haha))

"Come on!" She says, grabbing Micah's arm and running towards the tree, scooping their clothes up on her way. When she gets to the tree she throws the clothes up to the shelter.

Micah pushes Nikki off him. "You go up first." He demands, if it was dangerous down here then she needed to get out. He would not be letting her get killed today. He looks at her seriously, the ground still shaking and animals around them freaking out and trying to get out of the area.

Nikki sighs and starts to climb, and as soon as she got up she threw on her pants and boots. "Come on!" She screams when the shaking gets even worse and a tree nearby falls over. "Never mind!" She yells before shoving the sleeping bags into the backpacks and grabbing the torch. The tree she was on shook violently and she threw the bags over her shoulders.

"Jump!" Micah yells up at Nikki. He'd have to catch her, or she'd get really hurt, but there was no time for her to climb down. He raises his hands up to indicate that he would catch her. Why was this all going wrong now?

Nikki jumps, and she feels the wind rush through her hair as she closes ger eyes, praying that Micah caught her. Hoping that she didn't get the both of them killed. It almost felt like her life was flashing before her eyes, but it stopped on an image of Sarah and Nikki together. Nikki was young, around six, and Sarah was twelve. It was the day that Sarah went into the academy.

Micah catches Nikki, "I got ya," he says as his arms wrap around her waist and he puts her on the ground gently before he grabs one of the backpacks off her and slings it around his shoulder. He had half expected to drop Nikki or not catch her, but thankfully he had. He turns and looks around him before he hears a crack and he grabs Nikki's arm before running in the direction of the pod. The only place where he knew to go.

Nikki runs with Micah towards the pod, her heart pounding and her head throbbing. The jump had rattled her head a bit. She didn't dare to look back, she needed to run faster so she did, easily catching up to Micah. She didn't know if it was an Earthquake, or a stampede or what, but she wasn't hanging around to find out

When they get to the pod Micah looks around them before he pulls open the door, it creaked slightly and it was heavy but it was nothing Micah couldn't manage. "You first." He says to Nikki, pushing her in front of him and into the pod, clutching his sword in his hand. He throws his backpack in after Nikki before he turns around to see if anything was following them, which is when something grabbed his legs and pulled him down to the floor, so he was on his back. He grunts when he hits the floor and swipes blindly at whatever it was that had him. "Shut the door!" He shouts to Nikki. He could handle this and she needed to keep danger out.

"No!" She screams and quickly grabs her machete from her bag. "Dammit." She says and jumps back out of the pod. She stabs whatever was holding his leg, then she grabs his hand and pulls as she tries to fight off the thing. "I won't let go." She says, pulling with all of her strength.

Micah kicks his leg and finally gets free, then runs towards the pod with Nikki, when they get in he pulls the door shut quickly and bolts it, before pressing a button on the control panel that double locks them. He collapses in a chair and puts his head in his hands, panting, before he looks over at Nikki.

Nikki pants, dropping the machete onto the ground, then falling down beside it. She pulls her knees up to her chest and pushes her hair back, sweat dripping from her nose. She doesn't look at Micah, she's afraid that he'll yell at her for not following an order, but she felt like it was her duty to try and help in any way she can.

Micah pushes his hair back out of his face using both hands, before he takes a deep shaky breath. "You disobeyed an order." He states, looking directly at Nikki. But then he slumps back in his chair. "But I honestly could not care less." He sighs and closes his eyes. He'd probably be dead if she hadn't helped him, because that thing had such a tight grip. He rolls up his pant leg and looks at a red gash that was bruising and bleeding.

"You're welcome." She says, before she sees his leg. She reaches into her med kit and pulls out cloth, and bandages. She dabs the blood off of his leg, then wraps the bandage around the wound tightly, but not tight enough to cut off circulation. "Look, I only take orders from my commanding officer." She says, looking up at Micah with a small sweet smile.

Micah stretches his leg and flinches, God it hurt. He wouldn't let it get the best of him though, he'd need to walk and run. "You should learn to take orders from anyone more experienced than you." He states and looks at her. "But yes, thank you for your help."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back