• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Academy of the Protection.

Micah keeps back, watching her kill the creature brutally. He reminded himself to never get Nikki angry at him. He keeps hold of the sword, still alert and ready to kill. When Nikki finishes with the creature he grabs her arm. "Back up. Now." He pulls her harshly and goes towards their tree. "You go up first." He turns his back to the tree and keeps his sword up, waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikki quickly scrambled up the tree, and back into the shelter. She wipes blood from her face, not knowing if it was her's or the creatures. "Come on." She whispers, looking at the fire stick still rammed in the dead creature's throat. She should have grabbed it. She looks at Micah, a worried look on her face.

Micah looks up at Nikki and notices her worried expression. He looks at the fire stick in the creatures throat, and then back at the tree. He curses under his breath as he runs back to the creature and pulls the fire stick out of his mouth, using his sword to slash its throat to be sure it was dead. He begins to run back to the tree when he feels rain begin to pour. He climbs the tree, panting, and when he gets to the top he scrambles into the shelter.

Nikki sighs and reaches her hand to her back to feel part of the scratch. It burned, like fire. She hadn't noticed it as she was fighting the creature. She shakes her head and listens to the rain pour, thankful that she knew how to make good shelters. 'All my fault' she thinks to herself. She holds out her hand, feeling the rain fall on it and with a sigh she get back in her sleeping bag and buries her head in her arms. "I'm so stupid." She says to herself very quietly, and it came out as a mumble. She couldn't even tell what she had said

Micah gets into his sleeping bag again, unsure of what Nikki had said, he could feel where the creature had pinned him down on his back. It was going to bruise there, and it already ached. He pulled the sleeping bag up around his head and took a deep breath. "Are you okay?" He asks Nikki, loud enough for her to hear. His heart was beating too fast and he still had his sword by his side.

"Yep." Nikki says. She shuffles a bit and pushes hair from her face. "Just peachy." She adds before closing her eyes and sighing. She didn't want to run into another one of those.. things.. she just hoped that they could get a hold of the commander, and they could come find them. She didn't like Earth, everything had gone to hell.

Micah closes his eyes again, this time he fell into a sleep that he hoped would be dreamless. He did dream, though, and he didn't dream well. Again he was haunted by the death of Styles and the death of Nikki, and he bolted upright in his sleeping bag panting yet again. He wished that for at least one night he would have a dreamless and peaceful sleep.

((I fixed the RP idea xD ))

((Cool! :3 ))

Nikki was sitting up with her head rested on her knees, her breathing was shallow, and she was finding it hard to even move. She hears Micah panting so she looks in his direction. "You okay?" She whispers, her voice was wheezy, she figured it was around four a.m or maybe even five.

"Just peachy." Micah whispers back at her and moves hair away from his eyes. His breathing goes back to normal and he blinks a few times so that he can get used to the dark. "Whatre you doing awake?" He asks, it had to be early in the morning. He moves around a little so that he could get out of his sleeping bag, and he was thankful for the cool air that hit him.

"Eh, I couldn't sleep." She said, acting like it was nothing. Suddenly there was a gurgling feeling in her stomach and she leaned over the side of the shelter, a gagging sound coming from her mouth but nothing coming out. She had thrown up three times while Micah was asleep, and she had nothing left in her stomach. All that came out was a nasty flem substance, and she wiped that away and groaned.

Micah sits upright and moves over to Nikki. "Are you ill?" He asks her, patting her back with his hand. Watching her gag and retch was making him feel sick as well, but he had a slightly stronger stomach. He looks away from Nikki however, and when she wipes her mouth he moves his hand away. "Whats wrong with you?"

"I.. I don't know." She says, sitting up and brushing her hair from her face. A stinging feeling hits her back and she hisses. "There's an awful feeling in my back, I think when that thing scratched me it poisoned me or something. The scratch wasn't even that bad." She whispers, she was mainly trying to figure things out for herself.

Micah grabs her arm tightly and pulls her towards him but turns her so her back was facing him. He moves everything that obstructs him from looking at her back, and when he sees it he gasps. "The scratch wasn't that bad?! You should have told me. Woken me up or something." He let's go of Nikki's arm. "Do not move." It was a little bit lighter out now so he could see what he was doing. He grabbed an empty half of coconut and threw it down to the ground, then jumped down after it.

Nikki pulls her knees up to her chest and rests her head on them. "It really wasn't that bad, at first." She whispers to herself, and watches Micah. Maybe it just looked bad, and felt bad, and.. Maybe it wasn't actually bad. As a gust of wind blows around Nikki it hits her back and she gasps. "Ouch." She hisses before she pushes her hair back.

Micah grabs the coconut and walks over to the water, filling the coconut with it. He hadn't really thought this through. How would he get the coconut back up there without spilling the water? And he was definitely not risking Nikki coming down here. He walks back over to the tree with the coconut in one hand and begins to climb it again, holding the coconut carefully and concentrating. It took him longer to get up with it but he didn't spill a drop. When he gets up to the shelter he sets the coconut down and grabs his backpack, finding the small medical kit. "So it scratched you?"

"Yeah." Nikki says, and looks at the water in the coconut. "It takes some skill to carry water up a tree." She says, a joking tone in her voice but she meant it. You had to be very steady for something like that. "So, how bad is it?" She asks, straining her neck to look at the wound but it was no use, which made her sigh. She hated not being able to see her own wounds.

((Sorry it took so long, I had to do more yard work))

"As bad as being scratched by a strange mutant lion is." He states, his face serious but his tone slightly joking. He grabs the medical kit and finds bandages, a small sponge, scissors, plasters, and other useless items like tweezers. He grabs the sponge and dips it in the water, one hand on Nikkis shoulder to hold her in place. "This will probably hurt." He says, as he starts to clean the cuts with the water.

((It's okay :3))

"Probably." Nikki says, her teeth clenched. Her body was tense as Micah wiped her wounds and she rubs her eyes with her hands. She bites down on her lip to keep from groaning in pain. "Yeah.. probably." She whispers, laughing slightly.

Micah finishes cleaning it with water and rings the sponge out, putting it back into the first aid kit. "I don't want to use all out bandages on the first day, so unless it gets any worse, you're going without." He says. "You should let it air, don't cover it or anything." He moves his hand from her shoulder and moves back away from her, shutting the kit and putting it back into his backpack.

Nikki nods and pulls off her shirt. The scratch was on her lower back, so she wouldn't have to take off her bra. She then lays down on her stomach on her sleeping back. "I'll gather some berries and plants later today. So that we won't have to.. kill a bunch of animals." She says, closing her eyes and sighing.

"I'm not just eating berries and plants. I'm going to eat animals if I can catch them." He says, laying on his back on top of his sleeping bag. He puts his arms behind his head and looks upwards. So far his experience on Earth had been eventful, and if assignments got harder through the year, if they even managed to live through this one, then they were royally screwed.

"Fine, then I'll eat the berries." She says before sitting back up. "I'm gonna go swimming." She says, before climbing down from the shelter, ignoring the pain in her back. "You're welcome to join me." She says before looking up at the sky with a smile as the sun starts to rise. She then starts to walk over to the body of water. She looks down at her pants before pulling off her boots and her pants, leaving her undergarments on. She wasn't shy about her body, it was natural and she didn't care about showing it off. Nikki walks into the water, smiling at the cold feeling.

Micah watches her climb down and then picks up his sword and his knife, just in case, before climbing down after her. He walks over to the water and watches her walk into it, but he hangs back for a moment, looking over the water for any more signs of life than just Nikki. "Is it nice?" He asks her, still looking. He looks at Nikki then, his eyes flickering over her body slightly. Most girls at the academy would have swam in just their uniform, shouting about perverts and privacy.

"It feels amazing." She says before sitting down in the water, shivering when the water touches the scratch. She holds her arms up, seeing how dirty they were, and she begins to wash them. There were callusses on her hands from climbing and there were cuts and bruises littering her body. She sighs, then lays down, her head going underwater except for her nose and mouth which she used to breathe.

Micah takes off his tshirt and his boots, then his socks, wiggling his toes before he steps into the water. He rolls up his combats and walks further into the water slightly, knife still at his side. "Its cold." He states loudly before he walks in knee deep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back